9mb* Fully Finished Olympus City Garden Pattaya . It is 1.5km from the beach with 465 condo units across 26 floors scheduled for completion in September of 2018. They welcome and take care of us well. However, the downside will be the location as it is in the suburbs. Palm Lakeside Villa is a modern and stylish housing development perfectly integrated to match the tropical atmosphere. I will be back here again when I come to Pattaya. I particular like the unit layout and functionality, the choice of materials are of good standards. Pattaya is known as the city that never sleeps with most establishments open all through the night. For Distress Sale at less than cost price from 2013 and For Rent at Half Pr... VIP Lotus 5 bedroom pool villa - If you are searching for buy the luxury pool villa in Pattaya with the WOW factor, then this rather voguish vacation property and is absolutely the one for you. The location is okay, close to restaurants and Pattaya City. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & unfurnished. Latest design and constructions with large rooms and the best of everything.Stunning European kitchen, Large living area, and very chic look throughout. The average price per square meter for a property for sale in Pattaya is ฿98,210, which is 12% below the average price per square meter in Thailand that is ฿111,359. Restaurants, Bars, markets,... A beautiful primely situated 1 bedroom corner condo with a beautiful panoramic sea and city view in the very heart of Pattaya. Amazing place to stay in Pattaya! Large size two bedroom 137m2 condo for sale in Pratumnak. ห้อง 43.7 ต, บ้านปลายหาด ห้อง170 ตกแต่งสไตล์จีน วิวทะเล ปราสาทสัจธรรม Furniture : Partially Furnished -foreigner name 2-story house suitable for large families. Traveling is considered convenient because it is not far from the main road and only 1 kilometer from the beach. Pattaya is ideally located 100km from Bangkok and Suvarnabhumi Airport and only 30km from Pattaya & Rayong International Airport that makes it easy to reach and a perfect hub for both tourists and expats. close to the center, quiet environment fresh air walking distance to the center beach road walking sreet close to the hospital, all the best, big airy houses, green surroundings and full of birds, I have stayed here multiple times and these units are sold construction, you don't often see that kind of high quality construction in Pattaya. It is a modern condo. Search condos, houses, villas, apartments, lands, businesses for sale and rent from our real estate property listings in North Pattaya, Central Pattaya, South Pattaya, Jomtien, Pratumnak, Wongamat, Naklua, East Pattaya, Na Jomtien, Bang Saray, Huai Yai, Ban Amphur and the surrounding area. Oh, the price is affordable too! If you wish we can offer a 2 bedroom unit as well. The maintenence fee estimate, Grand Florida Beachfront Condo Resort Pattaya The project design is very beautiful and attractive. Naklua property is considered to be the most expensive in the city, with a very small number of houses due to the increased land prices. Price including all furniture, appliances, kitchenware, etc. The newly built Pattaya & Rayong International Airport is only a 40-minute drive from central Pattaya which will make traveling to all domestic and international destinations quick and simple. It's convenient that there are shops and restaurants. This location has experienced a huge amount of development in the last few years, with a huge supply of condominiums, and housing options available both beachfront and inland. I like this simple design. The up and coming city attracts over 16 million visitors a year and is also a popular destination for retirees that require all the amenities that established western cities offer yet within a relaxed shoreline atmosphere. Not disappointed at all! A luxury and exclusive design 3 bedrooms unit with panoramic sea view, This condo comes fully furnished and is waiting for a new lucky owner to experience such a breathtaking atmosphere with balcony and magnificent sea views especially from the master bedroom. The project is located near the Mabprachan Reservoir. Platinum is a high quality developer. 1 bed 7th floorPrice 2,800,000 THBSeven-eleven at 1st floorReady to move in.Please call 0619830451 line id agkonthai. This condo was beautifully decorated to a very high standard, with wood floors, Western kitchen, custom-made wood furniture. Its located in quite location near cozy beach. The project has many activities to do. It is new with a beautiful design. The luxury end of the market predominantly comprises of extravagant beachfront pool villas situated in areas such as Pra Tumnak in developments like as Majestic Residence and hillside projects that offer stunning views of the Pattaya skyline in projects such as Siam Royal Hill on Soi Khao Talo. Besides, the project's facilities are diverse and made me more comfortable living, such as shops, restaurants, laundry, fitness, and a large swimming pool. Spacious house and suitable for large families, my house is a 2-story house consisting of 4 bedrooms, a private swimming pool, and 2 car parking spaces. It's suitable for vacation, especially for a family with children because the project provides a large recreation area such as an enormous swimming pool, a Go-Kart track, the beach, and a treehouse in the project. My friend and I run the business together in Pattaya, and we both decided to buy it. The cost of local cuisine has also remained exceptionally cheap with local restaurants charging around 60 THB for popular dishes. Located on 3rd and connecting South Pattaya, minutes away from naught walking street. This is absolutely worth an investment for long term or end users. City Garden... Garden Ville 5, a high-quality single-detached house project in resort-style that will fulfill the happiness and comfort of living for everyone in the family. Cost Of Living. ห้องนอน 2 ห้อง My girlfriend and I rented a one-bedroom unit at this condo. My 1-bedroom unit is 46 square meters, which is suitable for one or two residents. There is a full range of facilities to accommodate residents' needs. We have 169 offers from 84,000 to 444,000$. Like staying in paradise. -23 sqm - ห้องขนาด 34.80 ตร.ม ชั้น26 วิวทะเล There are a kitchen corner and a big balcony. ห้องนั่งเล่น 1 ห้องขนาดใหญ่สามารถกั้นเป็นห้องนอนได้อีก 1 ห, ไม่แนะนำไม่ได้สำหรับโครงการดังจากผู้พัฒนาอสังหาริมทรัพย์ใหญ่อันดับ 3 ของพัทยา แถมยังมีรางวัลชนะเลิศ Award Winner จาก Asia Pacific Property การันตีว่าเป็น Best Apartment Thailand 2017‼️ The furthest northern point of Pattaya home to the cleanest most desirable beaches in the city, Wongamat accommodates many prestige high-rise beachfront condo developments which are on the higher end of the price scale for the city. So, it’s quite busy, but the room keeps privacy. This Pattaya condo for sale in company ownership is a nice one-bedroom fully furnished property on the 6th floor with 32 sqm of living area and pool views from the balcony. This area is a very popular choice for holiday homes and corporate rentals due to the lower return on investment yields but a strong level of capital appreciation. Tranio: find 1-bedroom apartments for sale in Pattaya. The size of the room is perfect for me. I can go to relax and watch the sea view when I'm bored. Well positioned, panoramic views over The Gulf of Thailand, What a surprise! Top schools include Regents International School, St. Andrews International School, and Tara Pattana. Kiengtalay, Pratumnak 6. Na Jomtien tends to have cleaner, better-maintained stretches of beaches, with several popular beachfront restaurants in the vicinity, including the recently opened Café del Mar, and glasshouse amongst others. ซึ่งมีทั้งหมด 2 อาคาร อาคารละ 7 ชั้น มีวิวทั้ง วิวทะเล, วิวสระว่ายน้ำ, วิวสวน หรือวิวภูเขา เพียบพร้อมไปด้, รายละเอียดคอนโดมีดังต่อไปนี้ Some of the properties even have direct access to the beach. These areas in the last few years have developed from very sparsely populated locations to up and coming areas with multiple housing developments popping up, and local businesses/ restaurants moving in to cater for the higher demand. I rented a 1 bedroom unit, very impressed. It’s now possible to rent a modern 1 bedroom apartment only a 5-minute drive from the city center from around 6,000 THB per month. In the evening, people always come to swim and make some noise. We chose 2-bedroom types. Ready to move in. Anyway, I love the overall here because the rental price is not expensive. , in Siam Oriental Elegance The majority of the most popular restaurants are in the Jomtien/Pratumnak area, and there is no shortage of bars, hotels, hostels, shops, and markets. This condo offers all the leisure for residency. I am delighted and want the team to maintain this standard forever. Various developers also offer hassle free guaranteed rental schemes up to 10%.