studio apartments for rent in Homewood, AL. The areas around Homewood were created by the Alabama legislature in 1819. Modern apartments with a variety of floor plans, wood-style flooring and built-in cabinets. It has a high rental vacancy rate and the average rent is similar to that in Valley Ave. The main fact to note is that old apartments with one bedroom apartments renting for pennies may be sitting a block away from condominiums or loft apartments renting for bricks of gold. Apartments for Rent with Gated Access in Homewood, AL Apartments For Rent You'll also find our Birmingham Apartments are close to some of the city's favorite spaces. The Crescent at Lakeshore Apartments is located at 1 Rue Maison, Homewood, AL 35209. Visit our site to find the perfect fit! 43 apartments for rent in Homewood, AL. Welcome To City Heights Homewood. 218 Olympia Dr Homewood, AL 35209. Conveniently located near I-65, our Birmingham, Alabama, apartments place you within reach of the city’s best restaurants, employers, and shopping. The Hill at Eastbury Apartments for rent in Homewood, AL. Find studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for rent at The Drake in Valley Avenue runs form on end of Homewood to the other. Choose from 131 apartments for rent in Homewood, Alabama by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. Skip Navigation . Many of the lower rent two-bedroom apartments are in old apartment buildings that still use window air conditioners, which can get expensive in the hot months. Red Mountain Park and Bluff Park Shopping Center are just short drives away. 2700 Temple Crest Drive. $869+ 1 … The V Apartments apartment community offers modern features with a hint of vintage charm that includes real hardwood floors. See all 24 apartments and houses for rent in Homewood, AL, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. Check for available units at Essex Manor in Homewood, AL. $$$$, Rosedale:This is an historic neighborhood filled with old wood siding homes and some of what can only be called shanties. You can use our. View photos, descriptions and more! Apartments for Rent in Homewood, AL . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartments in Homewood, AL. At The Jameson Apartments, you'll find a selection of thoughtfully upgraded 1, 2, & 3 bedroom flat and townhome floorplans with a … Our newly renovated community is located in the popular Homewood neighborhood, just outside of bustling Birmingham, Alabama. RealtySouth-Homewood . This nice city of 25,000 people is nestled right next to Birmingham of civil rights fame. Click to view any of these 470 available rental units in Homewood to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Valora offers 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments or 2-3 bedroom townhome floor plans! It’s like Homewood has a split personality – upscale and oh-so-cool (at least the residents think so) on one side and down-in-the-mouth on the other. 1, 2, & 3-Bedroom Floor Plans . Stunning views. Apartments for rent. Apartments in Homewood on YP.com. Take our personalized quiz. How much should I pay for rent in Homewood? We make it easy to enjoy all Jefferson County has to offer. City views galore from private patios and balconies, while the smoke-free units also feature fireplaces and w/d hookups. Near University of Alabama and I-65. No matter where your plans take you, our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments … Apartments for rent in Homewood, AL with reviews and ratings. It should also be noted that there are a number of colleges and universities in Homewood and Birmingham, so some of the apartment buildings are filled with students and young professionals. Menu. Sheltered by Red Mountain and just east of the popular Red Mountain Park, Homewood offers a scenic landscape just minutes south of Downtown Birmingham, Alabama. Affordability. 265 Chastaine Cir Homewood, AL 35209. New! How can I find a cheap apartment in Homewood? View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Homewood, AL is $937 for one bedroom, $1,197 for two bedrooms, and $1,288 for three bedrooms. Sort by: Best Match. Once you favorite a listing you can filter the map to show only your favorites. Apartment rent in Homewood … Look out for the $ Homewood is a little city with dreams of being one of the big guys, but not in terms of population. Office Hours. Find apartments with gated access in Homewood, Alabama, so you can rest assured that your security is top priority. The one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes feature spacious kitchens and bathrooms and bright living spaces. Homewood, AL has a small town feel with an upscale overtone on the downtown side of town and a poor-neighbor aura on the more industrialized West side. Homewood Heights offers affordable 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in Birmingham, AL. That prompts a word to the wise: Watch out for joggers, walkers, bikers and exercisers. Apartments X; Studio X; Clear All; 14 Properties. $, Valley Avenue: The rent along Valley Avenue is on the lower end of the price bracket. Outstanding amenities including chef-inspired kitchens, granite countertops, custom California closets and designer lighting. Relax at home in our refreshing sparkling pool. $810+ Offer. Birmingham, Alabama 35209 (256) 594-9014. Saturday 10:00am - 3:00pm . 2173 Highland Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205, 779 Woodmere Creek Dr, Birmingham, AL 35226, 901 Wildwood Crossing, Birmingham, AL 35211, 1700 Lakeshore Ridge, Birmingham, AL 35211. Located close to excellent schools, Homewood Park, University of Alabama and plenty of walking and hiking trails. Max Price. Breaking it down in details, we now see that the average price for 1-bed apartment decreased by 14.1% to $726. On the trendy end is historic 10-acre Vulcan Park with the world’s largest cast iron statue, commemorating the iron and steel industry, and some very nice older homes. However, the rent is quite affordable and the location is convenient. On the other end is strip joints, fast food restaurants, and some businesses that have been around a while and were recently asked to clean up their premises (which they did). Browse official photos, current prices, floor plans, and details for available apartments in the Homewood area. Amazing location between Mountainbrook, Vestavia Hills and Homewood! Call us : (205) 942-6189. Apartments in Homewood on YP.com. Promising to exceed your expectations for premium apartment living, our staff welcomes you home! 100 Hallman Hl #310, Birmingham, AL 35209. Residents lounge area and new fitness center available. 1 to 4 bedrooms $690 to $1,150. Make Cahaba Park your new home. Your location was not found. Get apartment business addresses, phone numbers, driving directions, maps, reviews and more. Sunday Closed. We had some problems performing your search. View Me. Check out 1,479 verified apartments for rent in Homewood, AL with rents starting as low as $800.Some apartments for rent in Homewood might offer rent specials. Moretti, a luxury apartment community located just outside Birmingham in the upscale area of Homewood, Alabama, offers one, two, and three-bedroom apartments with open concept living, upscale kitchens and garden tubs. A true gem mere minutes away from Birmingham, our community welcomes you with vacation-inspired amenities, modern interiors, and professional services every day. Homewood, AL Apartments for Rent. It is a health conscious city reflecting a young urban population. Choose the apartment carefully because there are very nice property rentals available if you look closely. Get all the insight you need to make your rental decision by reading candid reviews at ApartmentRatings.com. People with no interest in anything else except their small, personal spheres of influence would live a fine life in Homewood without ever leaving it. $869+ 1 bd; $1,089+ 2 bds; $1,400+ 3 bds; Updated yesterday . Moving to Homewood is easy because it is basically a city-suburb of Birmingham, making it accessible. Community features include a pool, e-payments and pet-friendly units. View Me. You’ll answer a couple of simple questions and we’ll put together a list of, You can trust ApartmentList.com to help you find your next. The Hill at Eastbury | 1840 Oxmoor Rd, Birmingham, AL. Homewood, AL 35209. See all 34 studio apartments in Homewood, AL currently available for rent. $$, West Homewood: The west Homewood neighborhood is completely west of I-65 and consists of properties mostly built in the 1970s and 1980s. Features include open floor plans, stylish interiors and private balconies. Find top apartments in Homewood, AL with less hassle! PadMapper has 31 condos, houses, and apartments for rent in Homewood. Park on Valley . How can I find off-campus housing in Homewood? Contact Property (205) 545-7504 The average rental amount is close to the national average, but most of the apartments are in older, settled buildings. Studio • 1 Bath. Cahaba Park Apartments is located at 3335 Old Montgomery Hwy, Homewood, AL 35209. You can get the best deal by searching by apartments that are offering. Email me listings and apartment related info. UAB, Downtown Birmingham, and Homewood are all easily within your reach when you make your home at our community. 2700 Temple Crest Drive. Modern apartments with a variety of floor plans, wood-style flooring and built-in cabinets. $3,700/mo. 17 results. Birmingham. The other third is west of Greensprings Highway and is not-so-nice. New listing! Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change.Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Homewood, AL 35209. close. (RLNE3302012). Before finding my apartment, I did research and found that City Heights had what I was looking for, it was in the price range to fit my budget and, the location is perfect for my busy lifestyle! 2700 Homewood Apartments. If you plan on moving to this city, it is wise to start looking for places for rent in Homewood as soon as possible. Over the Jun 2020, the average rent for an apartment in/near Homewood, AL decreased by 27.4% to $908. Homewood is home to … Your new home will be within easy access to Highway 280 and i-65. Though the original housing areas are older, well-kept and priced in the quarter of a million dollar range, the apartment buildings are very mixed. Nestled against historic Red Mountain in Birmingham within walking distance to the UAB, the Places at Red Rocks offers several different floor plans, both renovated and partially renovated, allowing room for multiple price points. What may be difficult is finding affordable housing in a nice part of town, and two-thirds of Homewood is nice. Please try again later. The city is building a beautiful new community center with a fitness center, swimming pool, basketball court, gym area, ridiculously low membership rates, and activities for children. Homewood Heights is located in Homewood, Alabama in the 35209 zip code. How can I tour apartments during the COVID-19 pandemic? Our community amenities include 2 pools with sundecks, 2 tennis courts, a bark park, fitness studio, car care center, complimentary Wi-Fi and much more. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties.