Aqueon Betta Foods provide all the nutritional essentials and is a healthy daily diet for proper growth and vitality that brings out natural colors. Thank you for your feedback. Free Standard Shipping is available for first-time Repeat Delivery orders over $35. Discount taken on the Petco regular price and is reflected in the product's Repeat Delivery price. Enter code VET30 to receive 30% off your first Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This one says "color enhancing" on the side. It not only helps contribute to proper growth and vitality, it also helps bring out their natural color. This item Aqueon 3 Pack Color Enhancing Betta Food Pellets, 0.95 Ounces Per Container. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. $(function(){ The plus of the pellets is it floats and I think betta are top feeders. It stays intact and floats. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2020. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Additional exclusions may apply and will be noted on the Product Detail page and/or Shopping Cart. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Maximum Sign up today & receive 40% off your first order and these perks: FREE shipping Watch. on Mar 1, 2020, My betta fish loves this food! The flakes sink and I know will dirty the bottom of my aquarium. Free shipping. Promotion Code cannot be redistributed or used in combination with any other offer or online promotion code. While supplies last. Plus enjoy free shipping on orders over To see if same-day delivery is available for your location, enter your delivery address after My betta is what I would consider medium size. The flakes sink and I know will dirty the bottom of my aquarium. account prior to purchase to receive discount. Actual charges and delivery estimates will be noted in the Product Detail page and/or Shopping Cart and may vary based upon carrier availability. * Remarque: les commandes passées sur Petco.com doivent être accompagnées d'un mode de paiement et d'une adresse de livraison valides aux États-Unis. Online bonus cards will be delivered via email by Nov. 25, 2020. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands or P.O. may not be combined with other promotional offers or discounts. Please try again later. Aqueon Color Enhancing Be... Valid only on orders shipped within the contiguous 48 U.S. states & to military APO/FPO addresses. Maximum discount amount is $35. He makes bubble nest all the time and is very active. Les visiteurs de Petco.com en provenance du Canada disposent désormais de deux excellentes options de navigation et de magasinage. Savings will automatically reflect in shopping cart with the purchase of qualifying merchandise. With over 1,500 stores nationwide, you can find the products, PetSmart Grooming, training, PetsHotel boarding, Doggie Day Camp, and Banfield veterinary services you need. The discount will appear in your cart. Sold by LET'S BUY and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. 95ozDeveloped using premium natural ingredients that betta are naturally attracted to. While supplies last. Aqueon Betta Food pellets contain shrimp and other ingredients that bettas love, and are the perfect size to prevent overfeeding. Your Next Repeat Delivery Order Ships in {0} Days. It contains the nutritional building blocks that provide a healthy diet and bring out natural colors. Exclusions: ORIJEN; ACANA; Hill's Prescription Diet; Royal Canin; True Chews; Educator, PetSafe brands including PetSafe, Kurgo, Solvit, ScoopFree, Drinkwell, SportDog and Invisible Fence; Purina Brands including Pro Plan, Beyond, Tidy Cats, Fancy Feast, Muse, Yesterday's News; WholeHearted Memberships; Repeat Delivery orders and subscriptions; out-of-stock items; prior purchases; Donations; Petco Gift Cards and eGift Cards. Hikari Betta Bio-Gold Baby Pellets Fish Food Bundle Bonus Pack 3 Pack, Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. It has all the same junk. Promotion cannot be redistributed or used in combination with any other offer. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. He eats that fine and swims around trying to eat it. *This item does not ship to Alaska or Hawaii. Tetra BettaMin Select-A-Food 1.34 Ounces, Fish Flakes, Variety Pack 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,155. 42. Aqueon Betta Food is a unique dietary product that will keep you Betta healthy and happy. Petco Animal Supplies, Inc.® is not an insurer and is not engaged in the business of insurance. 30% Autoship - Sign up for Autoship and have products conveniently delivered to you at the frequency you choose! $3.63. ), Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2020. I thought maybe it would get soft and easy for my fish to eat but it didn't. Ingredients are just a bunch of fillers. By Moochie These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. PetCoach, LLC. Oversized or heavy items may incur an additional per-item shipping & handling fee or surcharge. You Save: $0.40 (9%) Autoship: &Save. Please try again. is a licensed insurance producer, not an insurer, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. Petco.com charges applicable tax on all orders shipped to states in which Petco has a physical location. Advantage and K9 Advantix are registered trademarks of Bayer. It's totally useless because it is too big for him to comfortably eat. Since he can't eat them I guess I'll go sprinkle them in the river for the minnows! 2 Pack 8 -, Aqueon Color Enhancing Betta Food, .95 oz. Petco.com in its sole discretion may refuse to redeem any Promotion that it believes in good faith to be fraudulently or improperly obtained. So fail on both ends. He can't swallow the pellets. Unable to add item to List. she is bright as ever too! It appears to swell up a little after soaking in the water. Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal, Shrimp Meal, Whole Dried Krill, Wheat Germ, Corn Gluten Meal, Fish Oil, Squid Meal, Garlic, Natural Astaxanthin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Calcium, Propionate (A Preservative), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source Of Vitamin C), Vitamin A, Acetate, Cholecalciferol (Source Of Vitamin D3), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulphite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, DL-Alphatocopherol (E), Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate. VET30 Promotion: Offer Valid 8/31 – 11/29 with Treats membership. Get the item you ordered or your money back, item 2 Aqueon Color Enhancing Betta Food 0.95 oz | Premium Healthy Food for All Bettas 1 -, Aqueon Color Enhancing Betta Food 0.95 oz | Premium Healthy Food for All Bettas, item 3 Aqueon Color Enhancing Betta Fish Food .95oz Jar Betta Fish Food Pellets 2 -, Aqueon Color Enhancing Betta Fish Food .95oz Jar Betta Fish Food Pellets, item 4 Aqueon Natural Betta Fish Food .95oz Premium Ingredients 3 -, Aqueon Natural Betta Fish Food .95oz Premium Ingredients, item 5 Aqueon Color Enhancing Betta Food, .95 oz. The food had small, round and smooth bits. $49.Transaction total is prior to taxes & after discounts are applied. Please try again later. If the "I'll Pick It Up" option is not available, it is not available in stores. This process is automatic. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Products, schedules, discounts and rates may vary and are subject to change. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I thought I was getting the same thing I had purchased before. I figured it'd be fine but when I opened it, I quickly realized the food bits were larger and rougher then the previous one I had gotten. Offer valid on PetSmart.com through December 31st, 2020 @ 7:30 am Nutritionally complete food formulated with nutritious ingredients like whole fish meal, shrimp meal, dried krill, garlic and more. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands or P.O. Offer not valid on products in the following categories: live pets; canned, fresh or frozen foods; select cat They also sink near immediately. on Jun 26, 2019, All the time when I open the lid to feed my fish he comes straight towards the food!!! gift certificates, previous purchases, or charitable donations and may not be valid on all merchandise. . Total waste. These granules were much bigger than the same brand that I bought at PetsMart and WAY too big for my betta's tiny mouth. My boy won't eat them. Simply select Autoship at checkout Designed to help enhance the color of your underwater buddies. Not available in all states. Omega One Betta Food. I resorted to using flake food. Terms and conditions of this offer are subject The color enhancing food formula has a higher concentration of ingredients that bring out the colors in fish such as: spirulina, marigold powder, chili powder, and more! easy to use. Orders placed after 12pm will be fulfilled the next day. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.