In Titmus' quest for a gold at Tokyo 2020, she draws inspiration from a triple Olympic champion. W konkurencji 400 m stylem dowolnym była czwarta z czasem 4:04,26 min[2].

"My favourite quote is from Stephanie Rice, who came to visit Tasmania when I was younger.

"It's my mum's playlist and she's a massive head-banger, and it's all rock. Titmus finished 17th after the heats in the 200M free, failing to make the semifinals, with a time of 1:58.79. Explore Ariarne Titmus's biography, personal life, family and real age. She was born on September 9, 2000. Body Measurement (Height and Weight) Being a swimmer, it obvious for her to have an athletic body. The latest in a string of recent additions, 2012 Olympic silver medalist Haley Anderson has been added to the Cali Condors’ 2020 ISL roster. The goal of Olympic State of Mind is to help people live their best lives, through applying the principles of motivation, visualisation, and mindfulness. La incorporación de Anderson a la lista eleva a las mujeres de los Cali Condors a 15, con espacio para que una incorporación más alcance las 16 nadadoras. | Privacy SettingsDo Not Sell My Personal Information, Siobhan Haughey Record Asiatico Nei 200 Stile Libero Quarta All Time, Haughey Cranks Out 1:51.19 200 Free To Become #4 All-Time, ISL 2020 MATCH #6 Giorno 2 I Risultati Minuto Per Minuto – Recap Live, Madi Wilson Posts 1:52.44 800 Free Relay Split At Aussie Blitz, Llega el 3er encuentro de la ISL: el debut de Tokyo Frog Kings y Toronto Titans, Get Ready For ISL Match 3: Debut of Tokyo Frog Kings and Toronto Titans, Australia’s MLC National Flippers Squad Named, World Record Holder Titmus Entered In Queensland SC C’ships, A falta de Titmus, Anderson cubrirá las pruebas de distancia para los Condors, Cali Condors Update: Anderson Nabs Distance Free Spot Amid Loss of Titmus, ISL All-Time Best Swims For Season One (Women’s Events), ISL All-Time Best Swims For Season One (Men’s Events), The Olympics That Would Have Been: Dressel, Manuel, Ledecky Lead Medal Tallies, The Olympics That Would Have Been: Dressel’s Triple Triumph On Day 7. The interactive experience is now live on Olympic Channel. I suppose you could say that's my mantra.". "If I have a bad race, the biggest motivation for myself is to look at where it went wrong and then try and fix that. Titmus is known as "Arnie" or "The Terminator" by her team-mates, which is fitting given her relentless attitude to be the best. The 19-year-old was the toast of the 2019 Swimming Australia Awards in Sydney on Sunday night, cleaning up by also claiming Short Course Swimmer of the Year and sharing the Patron Award.

Titmus had a breakout 2018, as she earned 3 individual medals, 2 gold 1 silver, at the 2018 Comm games. Just as he has done at the 2017 and 2019 World Championships, Caeleb Dressel is slated for three finals swims on Day 7 in Tokyo. Benvenuti nel nostro recap live con risultati aggiornati minuto per minuto, Energy Standard will be without Team Captain Sarah Sjostrom for this match, but should see Femke Heemskerk on their roster for the 1st time this season. Dressel closed the meet with six medals, while Ledecky led all swimmers with four medals in individual events. Titmus clocked times of 4:00.93 in the 400 free (1st), 8:20.02 in the 800 free (1st), and 1:54.85 in the 200 free (2nd behind Taylor Ruck). "I'm motivated by the things I want to achieve in my career. FTC Disclaimer | Terms of Use & Privacy Policy Ariarne kept her momentum rolling into pan pacs, as she started things off with a tight race between Leah Smith in the 800 free, and ended up touching Smith out for the silver in 8:17.07, a …, Siobhan Haughey stabilisce il nuovo record di Hong Kong e record asiatico nei 200 stile libero con il tempo di 1:51.19 alla ISL. Energy Standard’s Siobhan Haughey has been on a tear this ISL season, including today with a new 200 freestyle Asian Record. Subscribe to our newsletter and receive our latest updates! She competed in the women's 200 metre freestyle event at the 2017 World Aquatics Championships. W finale Titmus czasem 3:58,76 ustanowiła także nowy rekord Australii i Oceanii[6]. Ariarne Titmus is from Tasmanian Island, Australia. Discover the real story, facts, and details of Ariarne Titmus.

Ariarne Titmus is from Tasmanian Island, Australia. Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter) Titmus is popular in social media like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

Na dystansie dwukrotnie dłuższym uzyskała wynik 8:37,10 i zajęła 14. miejsce[3]. Este fin de semana verá el estreno en el agua de los dos equipos recien incorporados a la International Swimming League para esta segunda temporada. She swam the anchor leg, 1:56.61 of Australia's bronze medal winning 4x200m Freestyle Relay behind teammates Madison Wilson, Emma McKeon and Kotuku Ngawati. But how did the Australian teenager motivate herself to beat one of the greatest swimmers of all time? "Motivating myself for training is always super easy because I always have my goals," the Tasmanian-born swimmer told Olympic Channel. Capping a stellar 2019, teenage world champion Ariarne Titmus has been named Australia's swimmer of the year. 2017 World Championships "I try to keep them in the front of my mind and I try to do a lot of self-talk, and repeat them. Titmus clocked a Commonwealth record three minutes, 58.76 seconds on the opening night of the eight-day world titles in Gwangju, South Korea, on Sunday to upstage the once untouchable Ledecky. Share Ariarne Titmus on Pinterest; Share Ariarne Titmus on LinkedIn; Ariarne Titmus is from Tasmanian Island, Australia. W 2019 roku na mistrzostwach świata w Gwangju zwyciężyła na dystansie 400 m stylem dowolnym, pokonując trzykrotną mistrzynię świata w tej konkurencji, Amerykankę Katie Ledecky. There are interviews with elite sports stars and medical professionals, informative articles, quizzes and interactive games. She also anchored the Aussie 4x200 relay to victory (1:55.59). Her time broke her own National Age Group Record she previously set at the Australian Trials. 2018 Commonwealth Games "Getting up in the morning and going to the gym in order to live a healthy lifestyle is something that people have to motivate themselves to do. Titmus then finished fourth in the 400M free with a time of 4:04.26, just out of medal contention. Most people understand that you can't achieve if you don't put the work in." © 2020 Swim Swam Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. Tę stronę ostatnio edytowano 7 sty 2020, 10:59. She was born on September 9, 2000. In addition, She almost has 18k followers on her Instagram account.

W 2017 roku na mistrzostwach świata w Budapeszcie wraz z Madison Wilson, Emmą McKeon i Kotuku Ngawati zdobyła brązowy medal w sztafecie 4 × 200 m stylem dowolnym. The beat really gets me into the mood i need to be able to race." A collection of the Top 10 fastest swims in each event from the 1st season of the ISL -We’ve broken it up into women’s swims here; men’s article linked within, A collection of the Top 10 fastest swims in each event from the 1st season of the ISL -We’ve broken it up into men’s swims here; women’s article linked within. Titmus then describes how anyone could apply this mantra to their daily lives. This mindfulness helps her to stay in the present moment and not be distracted by other swimmers. Australia’s next wave of swim talent have been identified and named as part of the MLC National Flippers Squad at a program launch on the Gold Coast. - Ariarne Titmus to Olympic Channel. ISL Il Match #6 è giunto al suo secondo giorno. ", "If you have the right will and drive then it's the same as me wanting to push hard in the pool, for them to get to the gym and make sure they're healthy.".

2017 World Championships. She was born on September 9, 2000.

Mistrzostwa Świata w Pływaniu 2017 – 800 m stylem dowolnym kobiet – wyniki eliminacji, Mistrzostwa Świata w Pływaniu na krótkim basenie 2018 – 200 m stylem dowolnym kobiet – wyniki finału, Mistrzostwa Świata w Pływaniu na krótkim basenie 2018 – 400 m stylem dowolnym kobiet – wyniki finału, Mistrzostwa Świata w Pływaniu 2019 – 400 m stylem dowolnym kobiet – wyniki finału, https://pl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ariarne_Titmus&oldid=58475378, licencji Creative Commons: uznanie autorstwa, na tych samych warunkach, Korzystasz z Wikipedii tylko na własną odpowiedzialność. "I went to get my T-shirt signed by her, and she wrote, 'Be the best you can be.' Olympic State of Mind is the new Bridgestone Olympic Channel experience, and in this episode Australian swimmer Titmus explains how she motivates herself to be the best in the pool.

World record holder Ariarne Titmus is set to race this weekend at the 2020 Queensland Short Course Championships, her first meet of the year. Check out some of the impressive short course times thrown down by Australian women at their unique relay blitz this month at home. 2020 - All rights reserved. Ariarne Titmus (ur. Titmus is known as "Arnie" or "The Terminator" by her team-mates, which is fitting given her relentless attitude to be the best. 7 września 2000 w Launceston) – australijska pływaczka specjalizująca się w stylu dowolnym, mistrzyni świata na basenie 50-metrowym i dwukrotna mistrzyni świata na krótkim basenie, rekordzistka świata Kariera. - Ariarne Titmus to Olympic Channel. I remember the positive things I've done in previous races. 2018 Pan Pacific Championships Na 200 m stylem dowolnym uplasowała się na 17. pozycji (1:58,79)[2]. This swim is the fastest by any Australian 18 and under, and puts Titmus fourth on the all-time Australian rankings. The Frog Kings’ IM and sprint stars, including Morozov and Brad Tandy (above), and the Titans’ back and free legends will finally hit the water on Saturday. TM © Olympic Channel Services S.L. Rok później, podczas mistrzostw świata na krótkim basenie w Hangzhou najpierw zwyciężyła w konkurencji 200 m stylem dowolnym, ustanawiając nowy rekord Australii i Oceanii (1:51,38)[4], a trzy dni później zdobyła złoty medal na dystansie dwukrotnie dłuższym, czasem 3:53,92 min poprawiając rekord świata[5]. Keep an eye out for the video clips, articles, quizzes and games for you to watch, read, and play, plus a special episode of the Olympic Channel Podcast. Ariarne Titmus reacts to her 400m freestyle win over Katie Ledecky at the 2019 FINA World Championships in Gwangju, South Korea Motivated by career goals. Ariarne Titmus shocked the swimming world at the FINA World Championships 2019, when she beat five-time Olympic champion Katie Ledecky in the 400m freestyle. Tell yourself you can do it and you can do it. "Music not only gets me in the zone, but I use it to separate myself from other people and make sure I don't talk to anyone else, and really focus.". Also, she is yet to gain popularity on Facebook and Twitter. "If you want to look a certain way or fit in a certain dress it's literally the same thing. As part of the new Bridgestone Olympic Channel experience Olympic State of Mind, Titmus reveals the sports psychology tools she uses to stay ahead of the competition. Ariarne Titmus (born 7 September 2000) is an Australian swimmer.She currently represents the Cali Condors which is part of the International Swimming League.In 2015, Titmus and her family moved from Tasmania to Queensland for better training opportunities. "Before every race I play the same playlist," she told Olympic Channel. Another tactic Titmus uses to focuses her mind before training and racing is listening to music. Ariarne Titmus (ur. 7 września 2000 w Launceston) – australijska pływaczka specjalizująca się w stylu dowolnym, mistrzyni świata na basenie 50-metrowym i dwukrotna mistrzyni świata na krótkim basenie, rekordzistka świata.