They have unique finds here like metal model kits. ArtSuppliesOnline.com is your direct source for huge array of discount art supplies for graphic arts, fine arts, painting, sketching, drawing, studio furniture, airbrush equipment, portfolios, photo albums and storage, pens and markers, fine writing instruments, calligraphy pens and supplies, mat board, foamboard, chipboard, basswood and balsa, children’s art supplies, and much more. There are layers to this lair so definitely take your time or plan on staying a spell (see what I did there) so you may enjoy a…” more. Rosie has some unique and incredible offerings that she's curated with a loving heart and often even created by her own loving hands! Have fun.” more, “I feel like an absolute kid in a candy store when I walk in here! Selection is usually pretty good, though the lack of interconnectivity between the physical store's inventory and the Blick…” more, “I feel like an absolute kid in a candy store when I walk in here! And best of all open until 7 pm! I got some gorgeous glass, a bunch of zinc came, and a pair of small pliers. Liz was amazing, helpful, and friendly. Shop our huge selection of art supplies, crafts, fine art brands, creative projects & more. “I have been coming here off and on since the Utrecht days. Prices are comparable, even better when you can go an pick up instead of having it shipped! This location rubs me the wrong way almost every time. The possibilities are endless! The possibilities are endless! Model planes, cars, RC, kids toys, coloring books basically anything that you would” more, “I am a professional artist so i often go to Michaels for my non fine art supplies, and basics. My new fave.” more, “I've come here quite a few times with the other half when he grabs stuff for his RC car. Blick Art Materials offers great discounts on art supplies online. Many” more, “I dig it here. Buy discount art supplies online - Easels, Paints, Canvas, and More! Although the staff was friendly and helped me find everything I needed, they gave me some of the wrong supplies. Everything that I could want in an art supply shop. I have probably been to every michaels in the valley over the years. Every time I go in I am treated very nicely. Utrecht Art Supplies is your source for quality, professional artist materials and superior customer service since 1949. Granted it is a small, neighborhood place, not large like other craft chains but I go in to get paints. I trusted the employees with finding” more, “A great supply of a variety of brands and mediums in all art fields. I'm a fan. Also has a well-edited selection of fun small gift items, premade cards, crafting supplies and more! but there is a l… Also a fun fact: the bowling alley in the same plaza is the one they used in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure where Napoleon…” more, “Love this art supplies store u only dream of have a decent amount of money to use at a place life thus” more, “BEST place for high-quality paper for those of us who like to make their own cards and gift enclosures. 42 reviews of Blick Art Materials "I am more familiar with Utrecht from when I was in S.F. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. From make up design, prop building to mask making and giant outdoor faux tiki guys, you name it this place has the materials AND the incredibly kind, knowledgeable and helpful staff to help make your…” more, “ is service. AZ Art Supply is too far but Jerry's has a great framing department which AAS doesn't, affordable too. I'll be back!…” more, “This place is magical in every way~ There are lots of crafts and things for kids and adults. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. From make up design, prop building to mask making and giant outdoor faux tiki guys,…” more, “I visited Arizona Art Supply a couple of weeks ago and do not recommend it.