Interesting review! There is no sting. This is likely because it is a milder form of Vitamin C and the effects come in slower. See 17 member reviews and photos. After using the solution for some time, I concluded it is just how the solution is. Regardless, as of now, it has become very much a part of my nightly skincare routine. Once again, The Ordinary has won my heart. The Ordinary has quite a number of Vitamin C products and I was confused to which to try. Aqua (Water), Ascorbyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethanolamine, Isoceteth-20, Xanthan gum, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol. When a product has this label on it.....you know it’s no good. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This product is a knock off. This lightweight, water-based serum is great for those looking for solutions for uneven tone/dullness/signs of aging/antioxidant support. Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2018. I definitely would recommend to someone that wants to clear their skin and have really fast results. Just need to pat it in and all will be well. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Ever since using the latter, I noticed that new acne scars fade away much faster and eventually completely. The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% Review: I have had successes with a few of The Ordinary Products and naturally I kept going back to the product range to see which others may suit me. This page works best with JavaScript. Top not even on correctly. Unlike some other Vitamin C skincare products in the market, this contains a non-irritating form of vitamin C and has so far not cause any problem to my sensitive skin. AMAZING!!!!! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Box not sealed, bottle not sealed. Apply a few drops to your skin in the morning and at night before oils, moisturizers, and creams. I finally settled for The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% because it comes in a serum form and I do like the dropper system. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I also deal with post-inflammation hyperpigmentation. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I honestly use this as my "secret weapon" to clear skin! Please please PLEASE update us in a couple of months. See all details for Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% (30ml) Vitamin C Brightening Serum by... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2020. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Deciem The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I apply sparingly each time, and there is still much in the bottle to go. I have a stash of serum and stuff, so sometimes I do alternate amongst them. But I do know some people get put off by this, which also happens to some other The Ordinary products. - Ascorbyl Glucoside: Offers enhanced brightening benefits. It helped my skin immediately when i used it and made my skin feel amazing.