Shop Top-Rated Sealy Beds. Walked In Bought 15k worth of stuff told them it has to be there by 12th. WE ASSURE YOU WE'LL GET YOUR ORDER OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Also, many businesses are closed, suspended, or not operating as usual, and are unable to respond to complaints and other requests. The salesman Cory told us the 14 piece set for 1,799 came with everything we saw before us. This whole experience has sickened me to the point that I'm sick in bed now and the last thing I want to do is go back to that store and choose a mattress and box spring worth up to 300.00! BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. When I'm out of state working. 191 were here. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. 1 ottoman was damaged and was to be reordered. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. If I would have seen their reviews on their Facebook page or the BBB I would never have even walked into their store! I must cancel my commitment because Ashley will not reschedule me for the next day. week later I called thinking well ill just buy the chairs out right. Got a call a week later saying it would be there till 30th. To keep prices affordable, the company crafts, assembles, and sells a variety of original designs. One employee told me I could use my "purple cow" refund in another state to only find out that wasn't true. Ordered it July 8, 2018 and here we are October 3, 2018 and still don't have it all. Your home is more than a house. NOBODY SHOWED UP TO FIX MY COUCH!! This company offers Home Accessories and Furniture. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. !We saw what looked to be a good sale at Ashley in Abilene and decided to have a look as we needed bedroom furniture. The feet did arrive, however, the ottoman never arrived. PLEASE BE AWARE SHIPPING TIMES ARE LONGER THAN NORMAL. Hammock BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. I can't even get ahold of this store to talk to them cuz the damn operator won't even put me though Oh and I can't cancel order cuz they will only give u store credit. abilene is a small town and word gets around when you cheat people. The most unfortunate part is, I was just getting ready to spend over $5,000 on new furniture but backed out really quick for lack of customer service. They never called so I had to call myself and they said "Oh yeah, it's been in the warehouse for a while now." I've been lied to by SEVERAL EMPLOYEES Chris (a salesman) Victor ( a manager) Henry (supposedly with management team from corporate office) Jennifer (supposedly with management team from corporate office) Gabriel (supposedly with management team from corporate office) Cassandra (supposedly with management team from corporate office) I've dealt with rude employees saying " Nobody told you to get rid of the furniture you had" Chris had me sign in the store saying "it was a receipt and we would go through the contents afterward" I should have known better but I just wanted beds for my children... they took my money and now they say they won't do refunds or returns (when I HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN THE FURNITURE) I somehow wish that this business would close DOWN! A new set of furniture can rejuvenate the interior design of the rooms in your home. He is a wonderful employee! come to find out the couch has been discontinued. There are much better Ashley stores in TX. Stands, Black Friday White Sale: Linens Up to 70% off*, Up to 60% off Bathroom Storage and Organization + Free Shipping*, Storage Baskets, Shop Furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Very frustrating to deal with. Finance ladies don't understand customer service. The furniture is top quality, but a bit overpriced. DO NOT SHOP HERE. I cal back and the "sales manager" told me I can't use it online or have something shipped because they aren't affiliated with other stores outside of Texas. Found a nice piece and the price was good. Horrible! Ashley Furniture HomeStore has furnishings and decor for every room in the house. that was the last straw I will never do business with ashleys ever again nor would I recommend anyone to shop there. He then tells me the 2nd night stand was given to us in exchange for the mattress and box spring. Sets. Their versatile ottomans feature additional storage space to store your miscellaneous household items.