Assassin's Creed: The Secret Crusade: The Secret Crusade. Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées ? Ezio had watched him go. Vérifier la compatibilité avec vos supports. “Are you all right, signorina?” he’d said. To ask your aid. Their arms around each other, they went through the double doors into the warm light of Cristina’s room. Then, satisfied that the wound was clean, the doctor took a needle and threaded it with fine catgut. It took me a while to become engaged with the plot, for I am a huge fan of the Assassin`s creed franchise and decided to start on the books, and bought it on my Kindle Fire without any thought. I am an Assassin...'. “I wasn’t ready. “Wait!” he said, catching up, more breathless than if he’d run a mile. “Enough of your nonsense, grullo,” a voice called. “Is that the best you can do?” Ezio said through gritted teeth. Guards! She tried to get past him, but he moved in front of her. Assassin est ma destinée. He remembered the elation he’d felt as he’d turned back to Cristina and seen a new warmth in her eyes as she’d thanked him. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. .”. Veuillez réessayer. Then the shutters opened and she appeared on the balcony. “I don’t think so, amore mio. “I’m sorry, Ezio. But where was Federico? This book had it all; the suspense, the action, the mystery and the conclusion. Just try to rest—if it’s in your nature! : Classement des meilleures ventes d'Amazon : Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées ? The sunlight was shrinking the shadows. Federico, as usual hiding concern behind humour, said, “Do patch him up as best you can, friend. We were not expecting you personally. For a while it could have gone either way, then Ezio, his vision slightly impaired by the flow of blood from his forehead, saw two of his best men stumble and go down, to be trampled on by Pazzi thugs. And don’t worry: the wound looks worse than it is, and there’s even a bonus: there shouldn’t be much of a scar, so you won’t be disappointing the ladies too greatly in future!”, Once they were back in the street, Federico put his arm round his younger brother. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. ou ses filiales. Penguin presents the unabridged, downloadable audiobook edition of Assassin's Creed: Renaissance, a new novelisation based on one of the biggest gaming-media franchises in the world. Oliver Bowden is the pen-name of an acclaimed novelist. A prendre en complément du jeu, mais à lire après y avoir joué. Some of the sailors, still attending to their ships and boats, hastened to make final repairs to rigging and to coil rope neatly on the dark, scrubbed decks, while the stevedores hurried to haul or carry cargo to the safety of the nearby warehouses. “I am honoured to meet you, Signorina Cristina. “It’s nothing. Its light fell on the open square where the Ponte Vecchio, its crowded shops dark and silent now, joined the north bank of the river. 'I will seek Vengeance upon those who betrayed my family. “I’ll give you perdonate, Messere,” yelled Calfucci. As for the guards, he’d shaken them off, he was sure of that. “Hah! “What is it?” she asked. Ezio est ma nouvelle identité. Trahi par les familles dirigeantes... Paru le : 09/04/2010, Paru le : 07/09/2012. It’s your father who needs to be taught a lesson in humility!”, “It’s time you Pazzi stopped slandering us. erhm . “Oh, you do, do you? Ezio had met Cristina Calfucci only a short time before, but already they seemed inseparable, despite the fact that their parents still deemed them too young to form a serious alliance. He stood back so she could see him. An hour later, they were awakened by the sunlight streaming in through the windows, the bustling noises of carts and people in the street, and—worst of all—the sound of Cristina’s father’s voice as he opened the bedroom door. Oliver Bowden is the pen-name of an acclaimed novelist. Around them their own men, encouraged, redoubled their efforts. Following the murder of his father and brothers, Ezio Auditore di Firenze is entrusted with an ancient Codex, the key to a conspiracy that goes back to the centuries-old conflict between the shadowy Templar Knights and the elite Order of Assassins. Afin d'éliminer la corruption et de rétablir l'honneur des siens, il deviendra un assassin. Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. “Ah, the little Auditore whelp. Better than mother’s milk for a man in your condition.”. Merci d’essayer à nouveau. “We’d better give up, chief,” said the senior guard. “Fact is, I’m a bit short myself just now,” he said. But Federico had found his balance again, and he stood up, panting for sure, but with a broad, proud smile on his face. He’d got one hard blow in to the side of Ezio’s jaw, but Ezio warded off a left hook and got two of his own in, one to the stomach and, as Vieri bent double, another to his jaw. It is an entertaining read, although at times it feels as though it was sticking too closely to the video games, which is not entirely a bad thing, but certain events, such as the Bonfire of the Vanities, served little to no purpose in the game, and even less in the book. “I’m not sure you’re getting the message,” said Ezio suddenly, stepping forward and looking Vieri in the eye. Voir les 100 premiers en Livres audio Audible & Originals, War Fiction (Livres anglais et étrangers), Suspense (Livres audio Audible & Originals), Traduire tous les commentaires en français, Afficher ou modifier votre historique de navigation, Recyclage (y compris les équipements électriques et électroniques), Annonces basées sur vos centres d’intérêt. The story takes place four years after the video game's story (1499), in 1503. Set in Renaissance Italy, it captures - with a reasonable degree of historical accuracy as well - in a punchy, no nonsense way the quest of an Assassin with a 'purpose'. Pas besoin de connaître le jeu pour entrer dans l'univers des assassins...Bon livre d'aventure qui nous plonge dans des mondes différents à chaque chapitre. A little breathless, but exhilarated at his success, Ezio swung himself into the street. “I know they’re here somewhere,” snapped Vieri. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. They were both out of breath, and stood while they recovered to look out over their city, serene and silent in the oyster-light of dawn.