There isn't much to tell really. Thank you guys for any support you have given me. Log in to view your list of favourite games. This is the first article for this mod so you can treat it as a short summary of what to expect and what's to come. Have you tried to run OpenTexMod and AssassinsCreedIIGame.exe as Administrator? Our web developers are working on restoring old notifications, however, we are not yet sure if this is going to be possible. From a substantial upgrade to the Witcher 3 game extension, and general performance boosts and enhancements, to a new mod reporting system that is designed to help mod authors and users alike troubleshoot any issues, these are the main updates this month. Turn off "POST-EFFECTS" in game options. This project is a total texture replacement pack which aims to make the game look as beautiful and realistic as possible while keeping the original feel of the game. MRLqjCLSehQ When I do this the game doesnt even start. Many thanks to all participants - we truly hope you had fun with the quiz. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Also I would be happy with what you have released now but the open text mod program does not work when I open it the functions simply don't work the buttons are all cut off I would pay you just to fix this simple problem for me please, I will pay $200 up front if you make this project your main one. If so I will work on it too. Simply fill out the quiz form until 15th July 03:00 PM (GMT+1) to submit your entry. Re installed the game but same result. I added a lot of ugly huge bricks to the city walls and ugly looking floor. Because Ubisoft didn't released The Ezio Collection remastered on PC, I wanted to make my favourite AC game look better to finish Ezio's story once again. Message me. No error with the old Texmod but the new textures don't appear either. Quick facts about Vortex: This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points. Assassin's Creed III Remastered is now available on the Nintendo Switch. To celebrate reaching 1,000 games on Nexus Mods, we’re giving away awesome prizes in our 1,000 Games Milestone Quiz. !!!-IMPORTANT-!!! Thanks. BigBizkit: Thanks, DeserterX, for joining us today: as always, we like to start the interview off by you telling us a bit about yourself. How to install: 1. Please version 3 ! Considering the low quality of the mods being uploaded, the polarising views they express and the fact that a small but vocal contingent of our users are seemingly not intelligent or grown up enough to be able to debate the issues wit... We are currently performing essential maintenance on the notifications system of the website, as a result, you may notice that all of your notifications prior to 12:00 pm GMT(+1) today are no longer showing in the notifications drop-down menu or the notifications page. ... We're now into the fourth month of the We The Players prize draw exclusively for Nexus Mods users, so it's time for TokenGeek to announce the lucky winner of the Nintendo Switch Lite and 5x $50 Steam Gift Cards from September. The Vortex team have been eagerly working through over 2,500 of your feedback reports to bring you the most polished modding experience yet. Copy all files from "AC2 RESHADE" folder to your Assassin's Creed 2 main directory for example D:\Assassin's Creed II 2. Those who have scrolled these pages pre-2017 may remember me... After last month's 1.2 milestone release, our Vortex developers have been busy implementing even more suggested and requested features as well as adding general improvements. Plus, Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered and all solo DLC content are included. My name is Alex, I’m a full-time software developer and a fairly recognisable member of the Blade & Sorcery Discord server.... Last month we announced our partnership with We The Players and their exciting prize draw exclusively for Nexus Mods users. Unfortunatly it doesnt work for me. After a year of no new releases and not much information from me, I finally released a downloadable version of the mod. The team have recently released their first "Development Diary" which gives us a taste of what's to come. As many of you have noticed, I deleted the alpha version that was available in 2016. Hi, can you help me with the installation. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy the latest version as much as I enjoyed working on it. Gently Photo-real is my attempt and success at tackling two tasks that I found many ReShade's and SweetFX's struggle with; improving the game graphically while also trying to avoid eyestrain caused by having Bloom and Contrast shaders affect areas which they were unaccounted for. When I try to open the game with Opentexmod I have this error "The global hook is active and this game will be injected! I'm not kidding. A NEW WAY TO PLAY ASSASSIN'S CREED. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Over the last few weeks, we've introduced new features, improved existing functionality and squashed a whole load of pesky bugs.  I hope you will share my optimism. For now I know we only need to wait because you are working with a team on the Black Mesa mod (an other "little" masterpiece), but please try to tell us a date. In this Mod Author feature, we're catching up with TelShadow who may well hold the record for most mods created for Morrowind. I changed a lot of textures into something I thought would be better looking and more realistic but I noticed that it does not fit the game atmosphere at all. The reception was bad. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments. 3. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Replace Xbox Buttons with PlayStation ones. my texmods I've created for assassins creed II. !!!-IMPORTANT-!!! All rights reserved. You can view the full job description on Workable and if you think you would be a good fit, do not hesitate to send us your application. I have tried starting it through Uplay and the AssassinsCreedIIGame.exe directly. New Quests for The Witcher 3? That's why I removed the downloadable alpha version, so people would no longer see it and this is the reason that it took such a long time to release the next version.