It wouldn’t be an Assassin’s Creed game without alternate outfits, so of course Assassin’s Creed 3 is no different. Ultimate – How to Unlock All Characters, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu – How to Get the Original Starter Pokemon (Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle), Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu – How to Get Squirtle, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu – How to Get Charmander, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu – How to Get Bulbasaur. These outfits include… Ezio’s Outfit: Play Assassin’s Creed 3 in the Ezio outfit from Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood. Spud retrieved a couple of Connor's outfits but got distracted when he found Connor's hidden blade and took it for a test drive. Theme by HB-Themes. I know what you meant. But I understand where you're coming from. Any outfits that you purchase from a store, you just need to visit the store and click on the outfit to change into it. When you purchase an outfit, you’ll automatically change into that outfit. Spud had a good ol' time during the Revolutionary war. — Unlocks for: 30 Uplay Points. unlockable alternate outfits in Assassin’s Creed 3, purchase some of the exclusive DLC codes on Ebay, Assassin’s Creed 3: How to Perform an Air Assassination, Assassin’s Creed 3: Unlockable Alternate Costumes, Assassin’s Creed 3: How to Tackle From Above, Super Smash Bros. Not my cuppa tea. Nah I just can't be bothered setting up a PayPal or whatever and asking people to give me their money. everything is precious, don't despise your time your time worth a lot than money think about it. I wasn't able to use even that i've tried to spawn it by model name... Batman | Justice League 2017 | [Add-On Ped], Black Panther | CIVIL WAR | Improved [Add-On / Replace PED], The Flash Speedforce SFX (Justice League & Injustice 2), This mammer jammer was originally created by, https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/crysis-2-nanosuit-ped. Ultimate – The Fastest Way to Unlock All Characters, Super Smash Bros. List of Unlockable Costumes and Outfits Assassin Robes Captain of the Aquila Costume Colonial Assassin Ezio Costume Prisoner Clothes Altair’s Robes Captain Kidd’s Robes Achilles’ Original Outfit Ahhh @Spud why there is no ydr file for the hidden blade ??! That’s not including the exclusive costumes from pre-orders either. When he arrived in 1775 it was freezing. Achilles' Original Outfit represents the clothing worn by Connor's Assassin mentor, Achilles Davenport long before the events of the game, when the complete list of unlockable alternate costumes, purchase some of the exclusive DLC codes on Ebay, Assassin’s Creed 3: How to Recruit Assassins, Assassin’s Creed 3: How to Perform an Air Assassination, Assassin’s Creed 3: How to Tackle From Above, Super Smash Bros. @Sun_Ray I can speak english. Ultimate – How to Unlock All Characters, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu – How to Get the Original Starter Pokemon (Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle), Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu – How to Get Squirtle, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu – How to Get Charmander, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu – How to Get Bulbasaur. Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: 1,624 downloads , 8.77 MB Did you miss out on the pre-order exclusives for Assassin’s Creed 3? — Unlocks for: 40 Uplay Points. Most of the outfits … @Infyuthsion_x86 More outfits to come. @WenoMzZ Reading the description dumb ass before you comment. Your Website. October 04, 2016, @marveIIous Great people there Assassins Creed 3: Additional Outfit Guide Cody Spielvogel November 20, 2012 No Comments 0 likes. Ultimate – The Fastest Way to Unlock All Characters, Super Smash Bros. i really want this one :) No worries, because you can purchase some of the exclusive DLC codes on Ebay The list I have compiled has fourteen so far. So cold his nostril hairs froze and snapped off when he tried digging for some gold. Cheers, @Frazzlee Check out the link in the description, @Spud Ain't nothing for free kid! http://wallpaperfolder.com/wallpapers/batman+arkham+knight+scarecrow (NOTHING IS FOR FREE), @BlackBradHz Thanks for your, very, inspirational talk. Theme by HB-Themes. Love your weapon models btw, Hey @Spud i have request can you now make this scary Scarecrow from Batman Arkham Knight please? Your Website. you didn't make this one for free you've waste Food and Time and Power(electricity) and your health and the software that you using are all with money most of them, so please don't tell me you made this for free you lost a lot of shit making this one so Thank you so much really great job and don't get down on yourself next time. Then select switchblade from melee weapons, @Spud please remake this with more hd textures if you have wish and time https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/crysis-2-nanosuit-ped, @Sun_Ray I'm working on another project at the moment, @Spud i told you if you have time,it means when you have time. The Renegade Pack: Unlock the Multiplayer Night Stalker’s Renegade costume and additional Profile items. This one has a fair number of unlockable outfits too. ~Thank You, @WenoMzZ Use menyoo to give all weapons.