We've measured the map of Assassin's Creed Odyssey, so here's how it measures in comparison to other Assassin's Creed open worlds. How did I scale them? It was really cool to be able to climb all the monuments that I couldn't go near during my stay there. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It felt large but still very accessible through all the tunnels as well as horses you could ride anywhere. Rome will always be my favorite city. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Full World Map Size Comparison. Now, we’re not quite done, though, because Assassin’s Creed Valhalla also features a Norwegian map, too. You could find out stuff like the average height of the maps, max and min points, distribution of chests/animus fragments/viewpoints/shops in each game. I thought AC4 felt gigantic, but the cities were indeed small. Press J to jump to the feed. Compared to the AC4 sea map: http://i.imgur.com/00adHP2.png. I re-sized them all to the same scale but I didn't know how to compare them, so I just put them one underneath the other in one image. I re-sized them all to the same scale but I didn't know how to compare them, so I just put them one underneath the other in one image. I spent a month in Italy when I was in high school, two of those weeks being in Florence. The first comparison is between the map size for both games. When combined with the map of Norway, it will very close to the map size of Odyssey at its initial release, let alone DLC additions. How does the ocean compare to all of them? Comparing Skyrim's map to Assassin's Creed Odyssey's can be complicated because it … Weird, ac4 felt smaller than the rest, but according to the maps its not. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Assassin's Creed Map Comparisons So for a bit of fun I decided to compare the main city (or area) sizes of each game. I set a marker 100m away from me and drew a line to it, then I re-sized every map so that the line was the same length. Comparing the two we can see that England alone is very close to the size of Greece in Odyssey if we talk about only the landmass. AC4's three main cities are pretty small compared to the others, but as we all know they're superbly detailed and only a small part of the actual game. Maybe one day I will get bored enough to try and bring it all into ArcMap.... Yea I had to double-check Venice because I thought it would be bigger.. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. The above figures for AC Valhalla map size are just estimated and guessed figures. That makes Valhalla’s map around 0.09% the size of England in real life. It still takes quite a long time to go around. Comparing Skyrim's Map Size to Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Rome and Florence, for sure. I would love to have the spatial data for these maps. Here you go: http://i.imgur.com/00adHP2.png. So for a bit of fun I decided to compare the main city (or area) sizes of each game.