X. To experience this #content, you will need to enable targeting cookies. (Possibly Solved). It was more meant for those that want to get it quick and not do all side quests for it. Then head towards the river bank to find the hemlock. | Contact us, The clinic is in the northeastern part of the city of Argos. If you are looking for a complete overview of all trophies and achievements or other puzzle solutions, here is our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 100% Walkthrough. Free the three slaves and avoid getting them killed by the guards. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla - 100% Trophy Instructions - Wield Mjolnir to earn the trophy Worthy and Thor's Hammer and Armor Set Locations. The only thing I did was to clear the leader house and treasury, then the Hippokrates quest showed up for me. It worked! Fortress 5. After I did his first quest he was in a house close by for the second quest. Did the quests exactly how this guide described, but the option to recuit him never showed up. As I read on other websites, this quest might actually be bugged for some players. So i cleared all avaible side quests int he region but i still can't get the quest to spawn. Unfortunately, it seems recruiting Hippokrates is bugged again. In this guide, you’ll find all the information you need to make informed decisions for him and how to complete his side quests. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has many trophies and achievements you can unlock. It's not about "where", but about "when". Appears only in advertising, marketing and promotional materials related to a game that is expected to carry an ESRB rating, and should be replaced by a game's rating once it has been assigned. Head south out of town and across the bridge. Look where he picks up the very first quest. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Version 1.03 – Update on November 12, DOOM Eternal Update 1.10 Patch Notes on Nov. 11, Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.06 – Patch 2.1 Details on November 11, Conan Exiles Update 2.1.2 – Patch Notes 1.63 on November 11, Wreckfest Update 1.72 is out – Patch Notes on November 11, Hunt: Showdown Update 1.4.7 is out -Patch Notes 1.14 on November 11, Path of Exile Update 1.65 Patch Notes and File Size on November 11, Genshin Impact Update Version 1.02 – Patch Notes on November 11. Privacy policy Ps4 trophies is right its 4 quests not 2. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Excalibur – Mysterious TabletsAssassin’s Creed Valhalla - 100% Trophy Instructions - Draw Excalibur from the Stone to earn the trophy CaladfwIch. Father of the Hippocratic Oath that doctors take when treating patients, he values human life above everything else, but he is certainly going through some philosophical dilemmas. Hi guys! I just arrived to Boretia, my main quest progress is to find the mother at Naxos.