I know I can wander around and follow the question marks, but was thinking it might be fun to get the map pack and try to collect everything. All rights reserved. I feel like even though I know where something is, and see it on a map, it still a challenge to find out exactly where the item is hiding. Christ that's awful. I will be updating this post frequently in the coming days, weeks, maybe even months. its that easy. ... lore vs revision, purist vs progressive, Assassin vs Warrior, II vs Odyssey, Unity-coulda-been-the-best vs Unity-is-crap, hook vs blade. Do not, ever, spend a dime on these microtransactions. I bought the map pack and found my first Isu stele thing today, in Megaris. I bought it for Origins as well. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. If a fix is not available to an issue listed here, check back later. I bought the map pack and found my first Isu stele thing today, in Megaris. Hi, I don't have and answer, but can I ask you a question? Please, note, some of the fixes and workarounds may not work for you. Find legendary weapons, orichalcum, anigmata ostraka solutions & more! Vikings. Can it be toggled on and off, or does it just stay on? Thoughts? REPORTING ISSUES Please report any issues that are not mentioned here on the relevant Community Support section or get in touch with our support team. Interactive Map of all Assassin's Creed Odyssey locations. I bought the deluxe edition but when I start the game uplay opens and ask me for a code, where can I see that code? Cookies help us deliver our Services. How is there no "show all icons" option. Or am I just not understanding how the map pack works? Yeah I second this, I haven’t bought a map yet but the Orichalcum one is probably worth it and even though people have basically posted it online already, it’s probably easier to read just switching over to the map filter on your game screen to find them. 304k. Constellations, tombs, and places to rest always showed in discovered map regions. This article contains the most popular Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Problems as well as the best known solutions to them. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). These Assassin's Creed Odyssey tips cover everything, and should make the whole experience easier . So read on, safe in the knowledge that it's spoiler-free and just full of the good stuff. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Bugged? Thing is, I found it not because the map pack revealed it to me, but because I happened to find it with Ikaros. Bugged? Tablets are found at ruins and I have 32 tablets right now and no use for them because my ship is already upgraded to the maximum level, so I don't think the map for tablets is worth it either. well, thanks for the maps, however if you have collected 1 half and did not collect other (you wouldn't remember which ones you did), wandering around all of the locations would be pretty enraging...it's pretty sad , but this is the direction the gaming industry is taking.. specifically micro-transactrions... New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Ah...nice it can be toggled on and off. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. go to your map and cycle through your icons using right trigger. not really it keeps the map from getting cluttered. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. We have marked the suggested levels on the map, but remember that you can visit them earlier. Well there aren't all that many legendary chests (12) and ancient steles (22) to warrant getting maps for those because there are many sources you can find online for free. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Ah cool..I will check out that map pack..thanks! I did however purchase the orichalcum map just to give me something else to collect in the game world. © Valve Corporation. Thanks! Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Known Issues [Updated: Oct 24] Hey everyone, Please find the current list of known issues below. I'm playing multiple save files concurrently, and orichalcum is based on your account, so I'll soon be out of orichalcum to collect out there in the world, but if you're going to get any store map, thile orichalcum map is the only one I would recommend. 1. I did however purchase the orichalcum map just to give me something else to collect in the game world. The Assassin's Creed Odyssey world map contains all the regions, islands and locations known from the game, along with level requirements necessary for a pleasant and safe exploration. Has anyone purchased it? Or am I just not understanding how the map pack works? Use the progress tracker to get 100%! I’m just seeing how many I can find on my own before turning to use a map to find the rest of them. Bought the map pack, but markers aren't there? Press J to jump to the feed. ... For news, discussion, and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Thanks! I am trying not to drop the game and start googling, kinda takes me out of the experience, so it would be nice to just toggle it on if I need help and have the info in-game. However, we advise you to avoid high-level opponents and animals. Thing is, I found it not because the map pack revealed it to me, but because I happened to find it with Ikaros.