Even if I miss something my laptop which is kinda new and very less used is acting the same way as my desktop does…. Long loading screens in Assassins Creed Odyssey. Archived. but today when I try to continue the game i'm stuck in the loading screen. Assassin creed syndicate stuck on install in progress 15% complete. If your PC is a few years old or has less than ideal specifications, consider changing the settings  to lower values to see if that will help. If a fix is not available to an issue listed here, check back later. BUY BLOODBORNE! If that doesn’t help then I don’t know what can. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. try to download and install DirectX (but if I well remember graphics card should include that) Hardware components such as graphics cards need regular driver updates in order to work smoothly with a computer’s operating system like Windows. For some, lowering the FPS in game fixes crashing and performance issues. But well your case can be different. I bought AC Odyssey Gold. I bought AC Odyssey Gold. This game is a nightmare, it killed my PS4's HDD (((. The French Revolution turns a once-magnificent city into a place of terror and chaos. ( Log Out /  any fix for this issue? What To Do If Galaxy Note 20 Won’t Fast Charge. Assassins Creed Odyssey plays flawlessly. I’m 33 years old and I been had a pc since I was 12 years old so I’m no stranger for computers. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35. Please review our submission rules and spoiler policy before posting - spoilers must be correctly flaired. Origins and Odyssey are master pieces of UBI and set foot to a new era for the franchise, How did Odyssey handle that one specific DLC if you played as Kassandra? *^^ Catch up with the latest and greatest Assassin’s Creed game on eBay! Close • Posted by just now. Maybe @gamingmechanoid or @UnstableVoltage have some insight in such cases? Should not matter if you have SSD or a regular HD. I bought the $20 Assassin's Creed Odyssey gold edition in the deal of the week section of the PS store. I have to ctrl-alt-del to close the game. Severe lack of item lists for AC Origins. In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address. And I downloaded it 4 times for my desktop. Archived. Press J to jump to the feed. I have a good gaming which can run metro exodus, assassins creed origins kinds of games at high settings smoothly. If you are experiencing this problem right now, this article should help you. If you are trying to stream and use Discord in-game overlay, consider turning Discord off and see if that will help. I want to play this game! Catch up with the latest and greatest Assassin’s Creed game on eBay! Both Nvidia gpus. Assassin's Creed Odyssey long first loading screen. I returned the console to the console service department and replaced it with a new one! This has helped some gamers in the past and may potentially fix your issue. Tags (PS4) Assassin's Creed Odyssey stuck on loading screen, Abstergo Industries, Animus, Assassin's Creed, Assassins Creed Assailant, Desmond Miles, historical fiction, Knights Templar, sfw, text, video game Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. I have got the same problem, it gets stuck at the checking for additional content loading screen. 5. My C: Drive isn't very big (100 GB) so I only moved the sounds files and created junctions to the files. Every time I start the game it shows the Assassins Creed Odyssey splash screen (which is a smaller box with the Assassins Creed Odyssey Name and image form game) and it sits there and never goes anywhere. Chaíre misthios! If you are overclocking your CPU or GPU, consider returning the component to its regular clock speed. Guess what happened? Change ). Microsoft releases updates regularly so all you need to do is to connect your PC to the internet and install Windows updates. Visit our TheDroidGuy Youtube Channel for more troubleshooting videos and tutorials. I just bought my AC Syndicate Gold Edition yesterday and the first time I play, it runs without problem, and when I got to london (I thnk its sequence 3) I enter my free codes and downloads all the adds-on available for my game and leave it overnight and sleep. Will there be an Odyssey GotYE or something of the sort? If Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is already running its latest version at this time and it still won’t start, continue with the rest of the solutions below. Both my desktop and my laptop has the same issue… I’m so frustrated. Layla sucks and is the worst part of Origins and Odyssey. For some, their Assassin’s Creed Valhalla game may fail to load normally at random and infrequently. So I have no clue how to help. By following these steps you will sooner or later reveal the true fault to why your Console is Not Loading the game. Want a list of Cursed/Glitch/Legendary Weapons. That game has super long load times. In other threads it was suggested that it had something to do with windows storage spaces or Uplay and Odyssey being installed on different harddrives, but both Odyssey and the latest version of Uplay are installed on my C Drive. Following the success of Assassin's Creed Origins and Assassin's Creed Odyssey, you all knew it was coming.When it arrives on both PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, Assassin's Creed … Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process. any help is appreciated… Yokes April 20, 2019, 2:23pm #2. Already ordered a new one. Try setting that page file size manually to 8 GB = 8192 MB, maybe it will work. Other games have no issues with this type of loading. I bought the signature edition because I was so hyped to see the game at early access… Bugs are one thing but I cant even open the game…. I press new game and the game was loading for 10 mins and nothing, then, I restarted the game and same. Stuck on Assassins Creed Odyssey splash screen. I never had problems like these on PS4 in 6 years. Question. Another important aspect of your computer that you want to update is the Operating System and third party applications. New Lost Tales of Greece – Every Story Has an Ending, starring Herodotus as himself [SPOILER]. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Posted by 1 year ago. ( Log Out /  If there is a way to create a report using some software I’m willing to do it if someone guides me. If you are using applications like MSI Afterburner or similar programs, try to see if it’s the cause why Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is not working properly. If your GPU drivers are old or outdated, newer games may not run properly or may encounter errors and major problems. I saw made with unity logo than jump to black loading screen and nothing happens…. ( Log Out /  assassins creed Watch dogs connection!…. If you paid for your Assassin’s Creed Valhalla game, make sure that you install any update that the developer may release to avoid having problems. Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! How’s everyone feel about Dead Kings these days? This is what I’ve tried to no avail. AC Odyssey Stuck on loading screen // Help Needed. Red Dead 2 immediately goes into a dialogue scene which is in the active open world, Odyssey seems to have load times whenever a dialogue scene comes up, not sure why it slows down. Is there somewhere I can download the game from? These errors may be due to coding mistakes, a bug with your software, hardware malfunction, or a combination of them. If the game and your PC are already updated, the next step that you can do is see if a third party application is interfering with the game or with the system. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. It is for this reason that you want to ensure that the drivers for your graphics card are always up-to-date, especially when playing new games like Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Same results… Stuck at loading screen. There are multiple possible causes why Assassin’s Creed Valhalla may fail to start, or won’t load normally. How To Use A PSN Account On The PS5 | Easy Steps | NEW 2020! I never had problems like these on PS4 in 6 years. I set the page file to 2gb min 10gb max but no success…, Tried shutting down my anti-virus and firewall… So it’s not from the system itself, but something else. Close. At this point I don’t care if they keep the choices in future games. Fear not! what if?.. They just need to hire better writers for the side content. This started today after the newest update that dropped this week. There are multiple possible causes why Assassin’s Creed Valhalla may fail to start, or won’t load normally. Any input I can get about it before I start testing? What is the problem? I've put it down to a super slow internet connection (that's the only thing that's changed) and the game can't get beyond the "checking for additional content" page. I just bought my AC Syndicate Gold Edition yesterday and the first time I play, it runs without problem, and when I got to london (I thnk its sequence 3) I enter my free codes and downloads all the adds-on available for my game and leave it overnight and sleep. How to upgrade an Ainigmata Ostraka engraving. Some gamers are reporting trouble with Assassin’s Creed Valhalla saying that the game won’t start or can’t get past the loading screen. It solved my problem with loading and haning previous Backers Build. Maybe developers can share some info. How often does the season pass go on sale? If you’re having problems with Assassins Creed Odyssey not loading during the loading screens on your Play Station 4 . Which I can’t run any logic on it. AC: Origins, what does “Lock Cursor” even do?