These are things that increase Bayek’s stats regardless of what weapon you have him using. Are there any animals you can get multiple pieces of soft leather from. Deer are probably the best animals to kill if you are looking to farm some Soft Leather. Recommended Level: 2 Press J to jump to the feed. Im currently leveling up my favorite armors, so i need soft leather, i have readed guides, but it only says that killing animals is the best way to get this resource, so i need advice, or information of a good spot to easily farm, thank you :) Soft Leather File:Soft Leather.png; Information Type: Resources: Rarity: Common: Buy: 50 Sell: 4 Description: A supple material suitable for light armor. This walkthrough shows how to complete the quest. This may sound stupid, but what the heck are you supposed to do with the bird?? By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. When you find the group, kill the one that has the most leather with the predator bow, kill as many running as you can with the quick bow (the multiple shots before reload helps, although it can be done with a hunter bow.) Experience a new way to fight while exploring the Great Pyramids and hidden tombs across the country of Ancient Egypt, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, Blood in the Water - The Curse of the Pharaohs, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. He was the first to get a PS4, too. They dont run around like the herbivores. Upgrading Bayek’s armor, quivers and damage, The most obvious tools Bayek uses to murder, stab and assassinate his way across Egypt in Assassin’s Creed Origins are random loot drops. There are six materials in Assassin’s Creed Origins: cedarwood, bronze, soft leather, hard leather, pelts and iron. Assassin's Creed Origins: How to Farm Soft and Hard Leather The assassin jackets are made of leather. How to Get Soft Leather. This side quest is the basic introduction to hunting and crafting. In Assassin’s Creed Origins, each upgrade requires crafting materials. You can also pin the requirements so they show up on your HUD to help you keep track of what you have. Two or three kills should yield enough materials to craft the breastplate. In about twenty or so minutes, I got about 110 soft leather. October 25, 2017 by dalailama1989 Leave a Comment. The multi-shot arrow ability comes in pretty handy when you come across multiple deer and other animals in packs. pretty sure I've gotten up to 4 off the Rams in the Mid-20's zones. Below is all the information you will need to complete Gear Up in Assassin's Creed: Origins. Want to farm crafting ingredients in Assassin’s Creed Origins? Assassins Creed Origins Trainer +16 v1.2 + 1.2.1 Steam ... / Ability Points Numpad 5 = Unlimited Arrows / Ammo Numpad 6 = Super Gold Numpad 7 = Super Cedarwood Numpad 8 = Super Soft Leather Numpad 9 = Super Pelt Numpad 0 = Super Carbon Crystal Numpad / = Super Bronze Key F2 = Super Hard Leather Key F3 = Super Iron Key F4 = Super Silica Key F5 = Infinite Oxygen Key F6 = … The assassin jackets are available in different size from XX-small to 3X-large. Assassin’s Creed Origins is a new beginning. Soft Leather can easily be obtained by dismantling various items in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey like armor. Once you have looted enough animals with , simply go to the menu’s Gear Page, hover over the breastplate on the lower right-hand side and press to upgrade it. You’ll find a loot box up there as well. You’ll pick up bows, melee weapons and shields this way. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. First direct comparison of PS5 and Xbox Series X says ... it’s close! There are six pieces of Bayek’s loadout that you don’t find in random loot drops. I think the animals that show up in Senu's vision with soft leather icons give you more than the normal ones.