Same problems. Will I get banned if I use a reshade/mod for graphics? Verifying your email address also improves the security of your Ubisoft account, helps us provide you better support, and ensures you don't miss out on exclusive content, newsletters, and other special offers. Jan 15, 2017 @ 11:17am Lag with windows 10? What settings do you currently have set in-game? View all games. Per page: 15 30 50. It seems some other users are experiencing the same problem. I don't know what to do. <3 #6 < > Showing 1-6 of 6 comments . I have the same issue but only happens sometimes, even though the rest of the game is running smooth. AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor 3,50 GHZ, I turned all the Ingame Settings down to lowest, it's still lagging that bad. I haven't fixed it yet - I still have no idea how to fix this problem! Navigate to the local game folders and delete the file "systemdetection.dll". I think the game has an issue with SLI. A network of Assassin's Creed extended fan community, featuring art, wikis, YouTube channels, notable fan Twitters, and more! For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Assassin's Creed Revelations Hardcore Stuttering/Lag. had to use earlier driver for nvidia graphics. 2 years ago. With the game running, open the task manager. This trainer may not necessarily work with your copy of the game. Well maybe Reddit has an answer. Assassin's Creed Revelations > General Discussions > Topic Details. Can someone give me a link for the english language pack. chevron_right. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Mouse Acceleration / Sensitivity Not only does AC:B suffer from mouse problems, but so does Assassin's Creed: 2. In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address. I've got a dual-card so it should work for you too. close. <3 #6 < > Showing 1-6 of 6 comments . Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Mouse Acceleration / Sensitivity, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Stuttering on a High End System, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Stuttering on a High End System | Forums, http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/ap.../detail/i_id/1220318. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Hey all, I've been playing about ~4 hours and I notice a lot of stuttering and choppiness. Please help! just me? When I actually begin to control Ezio, then he doesn't go where I want him to go and the screen keeps stuttering. ac 1 ac2 and brother hood and ac3 all run fine, this game however has massive fps probelms and stuttering. If this email address is not valid, or you no longer have access to it, you can update your account details at https://account.ubisoft.com or visit support.ubi.com to open a support ticket. In the Cutscenes its the worst, it lags so very hard. | Forums, http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/...-download.html. Thanks to everyone who responded! I am playing AC Revelations and sometimes i have such a hardcore Lag/Stuttering. I read about some People have common Issues. But game is running very slowly, even on low details. (Yes my Drivers are up to date). Thank you so much! I have new laptop: win8.1, radeon 7970m, 8gb ram, Intel Core i7-3612QM 2.10GHz. tried chaing the affintiy, setting fps cap, tripple buffering, d3d overrider, removing systemdection.dll did nothing for me still fps drops every 5 secs or less. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). (Easy) - YouTube © Valve Corporation. Assassin's Creed: Revelations v1.02 All No-DVD [SKiDROW] Assassin's Creed: Revelations v1.01 All No-DVD [SKiDROW] Add new comment; Add new comment. All rights reserved. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. In order to be more efficient in your search, in what forum do you want to search ? https://steamcommunity.com/app/201870/discussions/0/1319962514594182246/. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Ubisoft has contracted with Even Balance, Inc. to integrate our PunkBuster™ Anti-Cheat software into the online game known as Assassin's Creed® Revelations. The email address for your Ubisoft account is currently: We have sent you an e-mail to enable you to verify your email address. Only responding as you haven't received any help yet so anything is better than nothing. Assassin's Creed Revelations. - No cheating. :s, hellstorm watya mean rolled back drivers? Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). just copy the folder to the SSD? Well maybe Reddit has an answer. sorry i am a noob on PC Technic stuff. When I actually begin to control Ezio, then he doesn't go where I want him to go and the screen keeps stuttering. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. Assassins Creed Revelations Micro Stuttering Fixed - YouTube [PERMANENT FIX] Stutter Issue Fix For NVIDEA Users! … I had to put this game down because of the issues but your method fixed my stuttering issue thank you so much! Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process. This should even out core usage – something I have had to do for every Assassin's Creed game. I am playing AC Revelations and sometimes i have such a hardcore Lag/Stuttering. I fixed the problem by deleting the systemdetection.dll file in game´s directory. file size 677.3 KB. After a whole month of crucial testing, I have finally figured out the only solution (even after Patch 4 & the Driver Version 347.09). I played AC: Revelations' story completely fine, but these past few months the screen has been stuttering/shaking so bad I can't play the game. More Assassin's Creed: Revelations Fixes. It may feel like the mouse movement is lags / is lagging, or is jumpy / jumping around. Log in to view your list of favourite games. I am playing AC Revelations and sometimes i have such a hardcore Lag/Stuttering. Thanks for this but i already tried to do that. [PERMANENT FIX] Stutter Issue Fix For NVIDEA Users! If you're on Steam just validate the files to get it back if it breaks anything. I am always thinking if it's me or the Game, looks like many people have this Problems even with High End PCs. Assassin's Creed Revelations. All rights reserved. Assassin's Creed: Revelations - v1.03 +11 Trainer - Download. © Valve Corporation. The whole Ezio trilogy stutters like crazy for me unless I put the games on my SSD (something to do with how the engine handles texture streaming AFAIK). Press J to jump to the feed. D4rkkkk. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/978574-PERMANENT-FIX-Stutter-Issue-Fix-For-NVIDEA-Users!-Forums. Ubisoft Subreddits. Assassin's Creed Revelations. Some people call it mouse movement stuttering. chevron_left. Assassin's Creed Revelations Stutter FIX!!! Hello fellow Assassin's, Here is the solution for those of you who have been pulling hairs on the stuttering happening (every 3 seconds) & stuttering in general. I also bought AC Revelations from Steam hmm... deleted the "systemdetection.dll" but still the same sadly. … Well maybe Reddit has an answer. Anyone know what might be causing this? file type Trainer. My game is only in Russian. Archived. Please help! Gameplay-facilitating trainer for Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I believe it keeps incorrect presets of system components when they are fairly new. ... Assassin's Creed Revelations Hardcore Stuttering/Lag. Games. Assassin's Creed Revelations Hardcore Stuttering/Lag. In the Cutscenes its the worst, it lags so very hard. This should even out core usage – something I have had to do for every Assassin's Creed game. Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process. Your name (Login to post using username, leave blank to post as Anonymous) Your name . Check out this wiki page to visit their subreddits. Community Network. If this email address is not valid, or you no longer have access to it, you can update your account details at https://account.ubisoft.com or visit support.ubi.com to open a support ticket. Maybe try that if you have an SSD. What's weird is that AC1, 2 and Brotherhood all run fine, so this seems to be a Revelations only issue. Adjusting graphics settings doesn't seem to do much - I get it no matter if I'm on the highest or lowest settings. Fortunately, there is a … In the Cutscenes its the worst, it lags so very hard. Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Hm might have to try this, any way to back up the changes? In order to be more efficient in your search, in what forum do you want to search ? Important: Beware of the game save killing bug. I played AC: Revelations' story completely fine, but these past few months the screen has been stuttering/shaking so bad I can't play the game. videogame_asset My games. Assassin's Creed Revelations. I have AC Revelations on Steam. Try turning it off in the Nvidia control panel under an Assassin's Creed 3 profile (Set Multi-GPU Rendering Mode to "Single GPU"). All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Per page: 15 30 50. I don't know if this is a fix for you but a friend of mine said it fixed stuttering for him.