Bref, j'ai quelque peu les boules car je ne vois pas d'autres solutions que de recommencer à zéro le jeu (trop chiant pour un seul trophée) ou de formater mon DD pour tenter de suivre le conseil ici prodigué (trop chiant et trop long à tout réinstaller, sachant que j'ai un DD de 500 Go rempli à ras-bord...). Hey. moi c'est le trophée LVL 50 qui c'est BLOQUé et c'était mon dernier trophée pour le platine et j'ai beau tout faire rien ne se passe je suis dégouté, j'ai galéré comme un chien pour le faire, et la technique de l'autre jigoto à la première page du tuto est nul c'est que des c*nn**i**! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Copyright © 1997-2020 Webedia. Anyone think a thread should be made, stickyed and pinned in order for people to address any bugs/glitches they have? Got past that part in tutorial. Et je voulais vous demander si il faut que je recommence une nouvelle session juste pour avoir ce trophée ? Press J to jump to the feed. Let’s check out how to obtain skill points fast and how to upgrade your abilities in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Kevin Thielenhaus / Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Gameplay, locations, leaks & more, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla skins and cosmetics revealed, Best Assassin’s Creed Valhalla skills to crush your enemies. Skaifox 109,905 views. Les meilleurs jeux des mois de septembre-octobre 2020. En plus pardon mais ACB, ils auraient mieux faits de l'appeller AC 2 et demi ! Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, Guides, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, xbox series x /. This problem is specific to PC right now, and it’s very likely that a patch is incoming to fix it. I've replayed from start a couple times to see if it was some freak one time thing but it's happened each time. Firstly, the game will get additional localized audio packs. - In memoriam (Collectez toutes les plumes) Pour info j'ai fait ces 2 trophées après avoir fini le jeu et n'ai encore pas joué en multi. These should net you some quick and efficient skill points right away. Whereas abilities are acquired through quests, exploration, and Books of Knowledge. I do that, and it changes locked target, but doesn't progress the game. None of the official Ubisoft pinned threads allow for replies for some reason and no one else has made a pinned thread of bugs that hopefully devs on here will notice and address in any upcoming patches. Published: 10/Nov/2020 18:59 While streaming Valhalla, Shroud experienced a number of these glitches himself, leaving his viewers with some great reactions. - Achilles outfit has the 2nd holster's texture bugged. I might be wrong, but I think you have to attack after pressing the switch target button. I did this repeatedly yesterday. The fact that the chest is made of solid gold just adds insult to injury, and you can tell Shroud just wants to grab the loot and go. Here’s how the bug works. Cookies help us deliver our Services. This isn’t a rare occurrence either. Pour "Lancer puissant" j'm'étais trompé d'arme lourde et j'ai donc finalement eu mon trophée dans mon ancienne sauvegarde. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Pfff j'suis dégoûté, j'ai 4 trophées qui bug sur le DLC. Now you can return to the game and select your character. None of the official Ubisoft pinned threads allow for replies for some reason and no one else has made a pinned thread of bugs that hopefully devs on here will notice and address in any upcoming patches. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: New content and launch timings. - Glitches and bugs from Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection PS4 - Duration: 2:54. After starting the game, you’re forced to watch the intro cutscene. Pourtant, je viens de terminer trois fois à la suite le tombeau "Des loups parmi les morts", dont une fois en ayant pris soin de quitter le jeu puis de le relancer, mais rien à faire, ce foutu trophée ne se débloque pas. For more guides on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, stick with us here at Dexerto. On top of this, players should hunt for the blue markers on the map which represent activities to complete. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut - Bug in tutorial - need a save RIGHT AFTER it // Help Request The game bugs (I think) when I assassinate that guy in tutorial, and some other one is suppossed to check it out, but the corpse of the first flies around, I don't know why. The fact that Shroud is swimming under the map just adds the icing on the cake for the clip. autant ils font des bons jeux autant ils font de la merde avec le reste... y a un an quand ma ps3 a ylod j'ai eu la fantastique surprise de voir qu'il était impossible de recupérer ma save ac2 car des crétins ont décidés de faire des sauvegardes protégés sur ac2... All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. du 21-11-2010 21:48:22 sur les forums de jeuxvideo.com All jokes aside, this is definitely a bug that Ubisoft will need to patch before other players start abusing it. ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ubisoft comments on Assassin's Creed DX10.1 controversy - UPDATED - The Tech Report ↑ Assassins creed - skip intro movies - Steam Users' Forums (retrieved) ↑ TweakGuides.com - Assassin's Creed Tweak Guide page 5 ↑ TweakGuides.com - Assassin's Creed Tweak Guide page 6 ↑ - ALchemy database Assassin's Creed entry If a player finds an ability that is similar to one they have already collected, it will upgrade the existing ability. jeuxvideo.com est édité par Webedia. All rights reserved. Hey. Wait for it to go down to 30%~ CPU Usage or so. Don’t forget to keep an eye for Standing Stones and loot chests, both of which will grant a generous amount of XP. trophée qui se debloque automatiquement en progressant dans l'histoire évidemment.... T'as pas tout à fait tort ! Bonjour, Posted by u/[deleted] 2 years ago. Just downloaded odyssey, I'm at the part of the tutorial where you just locked in your character choice and are confronted by 2 guys, and it's having you press middle mouse wheel to change locked target. Et je tien a vous informé que le tombeau dans Cloaca Maxima ce trouve dans la mémoire 7 !! Ca fait long !!! Anyone think a thread should be made, stickyed and pinned in order for people to address any bugs/glitches they have? Whilst streaming Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Shroud encountered some hilarious and game-breaking bugs, and it’s hard to deny how entertaining it was to watch. Disponible à l’achat ou en téléchargement sur : Les dieux seront bientôt parmi vous avec la Wootbox du mois de Novembre ! Pfff j'suis dégoûté, j'ai 4 trophées qui bug sur le DLC. Thanks to VPN, many players are getting their hands on Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla early. Each of the game’s story missions provides players with a lot of XP, usually enough to gain a whole level. PC Windows Mobile Xbox 360. Je sais pas à quel moment apparaissent les arlequins, si je dois reterminer les 9 séquences ou pas. After the cutscene is complete, you’ll reach the Memory-Stream Select menu where you can choose to play as a masculine or feminine viking. Moreover, the update will also include some new content, specially catered for the next-gen consoles. 2:54. The best way to collect all of the abilities is to progress through the game and make sure you’re exploring every inch of the world, essentially. Il me manque plusieurs trophés.