We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Savings represents a discount off the List Price. These games include such hits as Adventure, Asteroids, DIG DUGâ , Frogger, H.E.R.O.â , Missile Command, PAC-MANâ , Pitfall!â , Yarsâ Revenge, and so much more! The rechargeable battery provides a … From the User interface, you can access the SD card browser that allows you to load ROMS of your own choice on the system from your SD card. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Regular price Will never buy from them again! And portability is icing on cake. Xbox One $47.99 $ 47. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. https://www.amazon.com/atari-flashback-portable/s?k=atari+flashback+portable I have not seen any battery charging issues, and has plenty of usage time on a charge for me, but I do not use it hard. The Atari Flashback Portable features 80 built-in video game favorites. But NEVER buy from the seller Mister Money USA of Fargo. The reason I am subtracting a star is that it is built from pretty cheap plastic and the control is not as good as I would like it to be, making some games hard to control. Its generated a lot of enthusiasm, as well as many questions. The product reminds us of the good old days of Atari. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Each of the main action buttons is marked with an alphabet and is responsible for performing a specific action. Sold by Above All Games (Serial #s Recorded) and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It comes with 70 classic games. However, if you want to take the Atari 2600 experience with you anywhere, this is the device that you need. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2018. Includes legendary BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment arcade hit, PAC-MAN. User Interface – The device is quite simple to use thanks to the clean interface. The rechargeable battery provides a good backup for on the go gaming. It measures 5.5 x 2.5 x 0.75 inches (width x height x depth). An authentic wood-grain design, optional TV output, and an SD card slot round out the features of this incredible handheld game machine! A built-in rechargeable battery means the on-the-go fun never ends. Please try again. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Please try your search again later. This device is a great buy for both newbies and old fans. One of these is a start button while other is a menu button. Consigliato a chi ha avuto una delle vecchie console della Atari e vuol rivivere, magari coi propri figli, i primordi dell'intrattenimento elettronico. The product reminds us of the good old days of Atari. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The product comes pre-loaded with a plethora of games. Please try again. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. But even better, it has an sd slot so that if you have additional 2600 rom images, you can add more games. Customs services and international tracking provided, - NIB Atari Flashback Portable Frogger Centipede 60 Built In Games Handheld, - Atari Flashback Portable Game Player Handheld 60 Built-in Retro Games, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab.