Please choose a different payment mode or switch to cash payment. The reservation for the selected delivery day has expired, please select the delivery day again. Auchan Holding brings together 2 independent companies. (0): Subscribe to our newsletter and get a notification as soon as we deliver your currently-unavailable products! "ente für deutschland " Auchan Holding recorded the following half-year results: €22.5 billion in consolidated revenue excluding taxes. This is an age-restricted content, it is not available to users who are are under 18. Definition of Auchan in the Definitions.net dictionary. Auchan.ro is ranked #90,827 among millions of websites according to Alexa rank. Guidance to the delivery district selection. Find your store information in one click? 58 Fotos und 9 Tipps von 738 Besucher bei Auchan anzeigen. A maximum number of four products can be compared at the same time. To find out more, please. Present in 15 countries across 3 continents, Auchan Holding brings together 3 companies with complementary businesses: Auchan Retail is a retailer of everyday useful items and Ceetrus' commercial real estate services provide modern and welcoming premises for our customers. Do you want to keep the products you already added to the list or do you want to delete them and add the new product? We are sorry, we don't do home delivery to the selected area. Our businesses. Until when can I modify the content of my cart? [email protected] (+36-40) 10-90-10. Auchan (French pronunciation: ) is a French multinational retail group headquartered in Croix, France. : • Create your account and find all your personal information. • Locate yourself and find the closest store or Drive near you. . What locations can I get my items delivered to? It is not possible to modify the delivery time. With the Auchan application in your pocket, revolutionise the way you do grocery shopping. de Lille Métropole - B 476.180.625. Check your delivery district. In a year of restructuring, encouraging results underpinned by positive sales trends. Will I receive my Trust Points I can use in the stores if I shop online, too? What does Auchan mean? By continuing to browse this website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. During a purchase you can register your bank card and safely, Household items, chemicals, and stationary, you can easily review your previous orders, you can add your previous shopping lists to your cart with a single click, you can save your unfinished orders and continue them later. With 354,851 employees, of which 261,000 have 5% stake in the company, it is the 35th largest employer in the world. Our delivery areas . Please note that certain cartegories, especially fresh and frozen food is not available country-wide but only within our own truck delivery area. An Alexa rank higher than 0 and less than 500,000 means the site has a good amount of traffic. To find out more, please click here . FIXME:multistep_delivery_panel.second_line. Need to easily find products? Check your delivery district. You can also find a number of other stores in the Auchan calais supermarket such as restaurants, hairdressers, optician etc. You have a question, or you got stuck on the website, or maybe you've got an idea? By continuing to browse this website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This website uses first-party and third-party cookies to give you the best possible service, enhance your browsing experience and analyse your browsing habits on our website. Register Office: 40, avenue de Flandre - 59170 Croix R.C.S. Don't hesitate to call the Auchan InfoCenter's e-commerce service, or write us an email in case of any questions, observations, problems or suggestions. In the selected area the delivery of food products is not available. By continuing to browse this website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. English en. Your delivery time reservation has been deleted, please select another time frame. What’s great about the app? When paying online, the day of delivery will be maximum 14 days after purchase. This page contains information on our bond issues. Prepare your next shopping trip? Available product categories. de Lille Métropole - B 476.180.625, They trade complementary businesses: retail and real estate. The more Alexa rank is low (but > 0) the more the website is popular. You have a question, or you got stuck on the website, or maybe you've got an idea? Information and translations of Auchan in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. YOu have currently such products in the comparison list which cannot be compared with the one you wish to add the comparison list. Don't hesitate to call the Auchan InfoCenter's e-commerce service, or write us an email in case of any questions, observations, problems or suggestions. It was founded in 1961 by Gérard Mulliez and is owned by Mulliez Family, which has 95% stake in the company. They trade complementary businesses: retail and real estate. To select a time frame, please log in or register if you don't have an account. Auchan Calais is a very popular choice for wine, beer and alcohol . fr Français; en English; Search Search. Do I need to register if I only want to check the product range? 2019 annual financial report and non-financial performance statement, Groupe BPCE completes the acquisition of a 50.1% interest in Oney Bank, in partnership with Auchan Holding, including 234,342 employee shareholders (representing 83.9% of the beneficiaries), This website uses first-party and third-party cookies to give you the best possible service, enhance your browsing experience and analyse your browsing habits on our website. Auchan Holding recorded the following results: €46 billion in consolidated revenue excluding taxes, €1,042 million of current operating profit, €2.8 billion of cash flow from operations, including 234,342 employee shareholders (representing 83.9% of the beneficiaries), €23 billion in consolidated revenue excluding taxes, €307 million of operating profit from continuing operations, €51 billion in consolidated revenue excluding taxes, €397 million of operating profit from continuing operations exluding taxes, €1.7 billion of cash flow from operations, €25.7 billion in consolidated revenue excluding taxes, €53.2 billion in consolidated revenue excluding taxes, €935 million of Operating profit from continuing operations excluding taxes, €470 million of Net profit from continuing operations, €275 million of profit for the year attributable to owners of the parent, €2.07 billion of cash flow from operations, €26.5 billion in consolidated revenue excluding taxes, €326 million of operating profit from continuing operations, €897 million of cash flow from operations, €3,7 billion of cash flow from operations, €52.8 billion in consolidated revenue excluding taxes, Operating profit from continuing operations excluding other operating profit and expenses and excluding depreciation, amortisation and impairment expenses, €1,159 million of Operating profit from continuing operations, €824 million of Net profit from continuing operations, €590 million of profit for the year attributable to owners of the parent, €2,185 million of cash flow from operations, €26.1 billion in consolidated revenue excluding taxes, €296 million of Operating profit from continuing operations, €839 million of cash flow from operations, Read our various published press releases, Auchan Retail sells its Chinese subsidiary SunArt to its partner Alibaba, ANNOUNCES THE FINAL RESULTS OF THE TENDER OFFER TO QUALIFYING HOLDERS OF ITS OUTSTANDING, This website uses first-party and third-party cookies to give you the best possible service, enhance your browsing experience and analyse your browsing habits on our website. Meaning of Auchan. I would like to be informed about the weekly discounts  in mail, FIXME:multistep_delivery_panel.first_line.click_here_text. To find out more, please, 2020 half-year financial results presentation, 2019 annual financial report and non-financial performance statement, 2018 ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT & NON-FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE STATEMENT.