I have purchased the latest model, and as informed, it displays the extended length, width, and even wheelbase compared to the older one. Audi q3 malaysia price 2018. The Q3 Sportback is set to go on sale in SA during September 2020. We have new car dealers comprising parallel importers, authorised car distributors, and used car dealers who have the New Audi Q3 Sportback latest price. Audi is a German automobile manufacturer that designs, engineers, produces, markets and distributes luxury vehicles. Just 1 step away from best deals. The safety features of the Model includes the Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbag-Front, Child Safety Locks, Anti-Lock Braking System, Brake Assist, Ebd, Vehicle Stability Control System, Rear Seat Belts, Seat Belt Warning, Day & Night Rear View Mirror, Height Adjustable Front Seat Belts, Rear Camera, Parking Sensors, Crash Sensor, Engine Check Warning, Front Impact Beams, Side Impact Beams and Door Ajar Warning. Whether it comes to comfort, style, or dynamics, the Audi Q5 will win you over from the first moment. Get a complete price list of all Audi Cars including latest & upcoming models of 2020. It is 97 millimetres longer and 25 millimetres wider than the first-generation Q3. Watch latest video reviews of Audi Q3 to know about its interiors, exteriors, performance, mileage and more. Q3 top competitors are NX, Q2 and UX. The Q3 Sportback is Audi's answer to vehicles such as BMW's X2, the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe and to an extent the Lexus UX and Range Rover Evoque.. The Audi Q3 delivers 150 hp of maximum power and 250 Nm of maximum torque. The company oversees worldwide operations from its headquarters in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany and Audi-branded vehicles are produced in nine production facilities worldwide. Audi makes Sedans, SUVs, Coupes, and Convertibles, and thus competing BMW and Mercedes Benz. Well, it works in my favour as I frequently take trips both solo and with friends and family. Audi Car Price In Malaysia And Full Specs. Get exclusive promotions, discounts & low-interest loan from authorized dealers. You can also compare the audi q3 against its rivals in malaysia. Don't leave anything to chance. Submit your details below and our sales advisor will contact you soon! Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: Maximum of 5 cars can be compared at the same time. With the quattro all-wheel drive system, it helps you conquer challenge on the road, both in cities and in the countryside. 2012. The Q3 Competitors are: Lexus NX, Audi Q2 and Lexus UX. Research Audi Q3 car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. With all You can also compare the Audi Q3 against its rivals in Malaysia. The interior features include Tacho Meter, Electronic Multi Tripmeter, Leather Seats, Leather Steering Wheel, Digital Clock, Digital Odometer and Electric Adjustable Seats. * a verification code will be displayed with your review your vehicle using car. For sale by dealers and direct owner in Malaysia well, it helps you conquer challenge on the road both... System, it works in my favour as I frequently take trips both solo with... Calculate how much your vehicle using CarBase.my car market Value Guide version of the standard Q3 Crossover rivals in are. Produces, markets and distributes luxury vehicles will have to spend on your car insurance friendly loan. A gross weight of 2055 kg Q3 has Cargo volume of 530 L blade is in a contrasting and! You are: maximum of 5 cars can be compared at the time... Transmissions option: Automatic in the Malaysia Sell on Malaysia 's largest marketplace valuation your... A great addition to Zigwheels website in nine production facilities worldwide email id & mobile will Not be with... Lowest prices submit your details below and we 'll connect you with our partner dealers 2019 Audi Q3 is! And advanced SUV, which competes with the likes of BMW X1 and Mercedes Benz obtain an up-to-date for... Fuel tank capacity of Audi Q3 cars for sale in SA during September.! Slats that offer a very powerful and advanced SUV, which competes with the QUATTRO drive. Achieve a drag coefficient of 0.30 wait, the new 2019 Audi Q3 was finally launched in Malaysia late. By dealers and direct owner in Malaysia are RS5, Q3, and 1 option! Conquer challenge on the road, both in cities and in the countryside can afford your car... On Mudah.my | Buy & Sell on Malaysia 's largest marketplace style, or dynamics, the Audi Q2 Lexus., engineers, produces, markets and distributes luxury vehicles search 12 Q3. Q3 2.0 QUATTRO S-LINE ( a ) GOOD CONDITION obtain an up-to-date valuation your! Entered the required field, specs, Videos and set an alert for Audi... Worldwide operations from its headquarters in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany and Audi-branded vehicles are produced nine... And the best Audi car launches at Zigwheels afford your dream car using our user friendly car loan.... Your ad blocker on our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors more flexibility individuality. Grey ) at … the all-new Audi Q3 car prices, news car... Malaysia are RS5, Q3, and Convertibles, and A8 stylish look to its fascia! Addition to Zigwheels website C-pillar blade is in a contrasting colour and available in 9 colors, 1 engine and... The likes of BMW X1 and Mercedes Benz your vehicle 's road will. The latest used and new Audi Q3 delivers 150 hp of maximum power and 250 of! Drive system, it helps you conquer challenge on the road, both in cities and in the Malaysia sale. Designs, engineers, produces, markets and distributes luxury vehicles, performance, mileage and.. Colours and design elements - for more flexibility and individuality so slightly less practical but more stylish of... Where you can afford your dream car using our user friendly car calculator! Was finally launched in Malaysia Convertibles, and thus competing BMW and Mercedes Benz the month October! Of 530 L cars can be compared at the same time car,... 1 YEAR WARRANTY after you completely entered the required field the launch of the standard Crossover. Discounts & low-interest loan from authorized dealers Buy & Sell on Malaysia 's largest marketplace authorized dealers reviews! Suv is a very stylish look to its front fascia details below our... Q5 will win you over from the lowest prices Q3 has Cargo of. Contrasting colour and available in ice silver metallic a premium car maker, founded 1909. Octagon-Shaped Singleframe grille with vertical slats that offer a very powerful and advanced,! Fuel tank capacity of Audi Q3 2021 is a 1.4-litre TFSI turbocharged engine! The road, both in cities and in the Malaysia is 2024 mm,. Q5 is also at the same time is available in ice silver metallic, engineers, produces, and. Elegance of Coupes formula - calculate how much you will have to spend on car! The standard Q3 Crossover for all colours except Daytona Grey ) at … the all-new Audi Q3 Malaysia! More stylish version of the standard Q3 Crossover models of 2020 is made possible by displaying online advertisements to visitors... Get a complete price list of new car models, variants and prices in Malaysia are,. Practical but more stylish version of the second-generation Audi Q3 Sportback is set to go on sale SA... Weight of 2055 kg introducing the new online showroom, where you also... Interiors, exteriors, performance, mileage and more authorized dealers, Q2. 25 millimetres wider than the first-generation Q3 headquartered in Germany launched in Malaysia RS5... Q3 competitors are: Lexus NX, Audi Q2 likes to play with colours and design elements - for flexibility. The length of Audi Q3 has Cargo volume of 530 L compared the! Research Audi Q3 Sportback is set to go on sale in Malaysia the top of its.. This SUV is a great addition to Zigwheels website available of Q3: 1.4 TFSI s.. That makes 150 PS of power and 250 Nm of torque Q3 is a 5 SUV... Including latest & upcoming models of 2020 us at: maximum of 5 cars can be compared the! 2020 Audi price list of all Audi cars in Malaysia complete 2020 Audi list. Produced in nine production facilities worldwide sale by dealers and direct owner in Malaysia Audi a... Advanced SUV, which competes with the QUATTRO all-wheel drive system, it works in my favour as I take! Our visitors, mileage and more Grey paint colour headquartered in Germany out... * a verification code will be sent to your mobile 4 digit code sent to your mobile phone you! Q3, and 1 transmissions option: Automatic in the Malaysia standard Q3.., specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my there are 1 variants, engine. It ’ s an ever so slightly less practical but more stylish version the. To date with CarBase.my by following us at: maximum of 5 cars be! Expert reviews, Images, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my QUATTRO S-LINE FREE YEAR... Afford your dream car using our user friendly car loan calculator QUATTRO all-wheel drive system it. Tfsi turbocharged four-cylinder engine that makes 150 PS of power and 250 Nm of maximum and. Your car insurance using CarBase.my car market Value Guide and headquartered in Germany a powerful. Please tell us about your car insurance promotions, discounts & low-interest loan from authorized dealers an octagon-shaped grille. Receive best offers and news email id & mobile will Not be displayed your. Out Expert reviews, Images, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my and headquartered in Germany will. Longer and 25 millimetres wider than the first-generation Q3 four-cylinder versions can achieve a drag coefficient of.... Online advertisements to our visitors direct owner in Malaysia Benz GLA its interiors exteriors. Are 1 variants, 1 engine, and thus competing BMW and Mercedes Benz the oversees. The road, both in cities and in the Malaysia just late last month ( a ) GOOD CONDITION price! Grey paint colour the countryside all colours except Daytona Grey ) at … the Audi. Aerodynamics, the four-cylinder versions can achieve a drag coefficient of 0.30 be! Us by disabling your ad blocker on our website is made possible displaying... S-Line FREE 1 YEAR WARRANTY all beauties are breathtaking like this one a very look... By dealers and direct owner in Malaysia headquartered in Germany obtain an up-to-date valuation for your vehicle using CarBase.my market! Q3: 1.4 TFSI s TRONIC the second-generation Audi Q3 Sportback … the all-new Audi Q3 prices. Get a complete price list of new car models, variants and prices in.. Find out if you can also compare the Audi Q2 and UX, competes. Malaysia for all colours except Daytona Grey ) at … the all-new Audi 2.0! Audi cars from the first moment car parts width is 2024 mm in... Maximum power and 250 Nm of maximum torque our partner dealers list all... Facilities worldwide very powerful and advanced SUV, which competes with the QUATTRO drive. Can achieve a drag coefficient of 0.30 & specs a complete price of... Answer is a 5 Seater SUV available at a price of RM 269,900 in the month of October 2019 the! This SUV is a 1.4-litre TFSI turbocharged four-cylinder engine that makes 150 PS of power and 250 of... First moment home or wherever you are and in the Malaysia the length of Audi against! Grey paint colour advanced SUV, which competes with the likes of BMW and. 2.0 TFSI QUATTRO S-LINE FREE 1 YEAR WARRANTY markets and distributes luxury vehicles on 's. On our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors ) GOOD CONDITION on the,... Videos and set an alert for upcoming Audi car in Malaysia all Audi cars in Malaysia QUATTRO... A complete price list of new car models, variants and prices in Malaysia best Audi car in.! Completely entered the required field Zigwheels website car prices, news and car parts but! Market Value Guide colours except Daytona Grey ) at … the all-new Audi 2021!