this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is a recipe I came up with while trying to figure out what to do with stuff I had on hand. Serve over rice or buttered noodles. The recipe makes five very well sized/stuffed enchiladas. From starters to desserts, we've got party feasting covered. Pair it with bowls of fresh guacamole and salsa for a dunk-a-thon dinner. A chunky tomato sauce tops off herb-infused chicken alongside a colorful medley of roasted root vegetables. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Stuff your sandwiches to the brim and press them down with a brick - seriously! Be careful not to overcook, as the result could be rather dry chicken. Plus, it uses convenience products like canned soup and veggies, cooked chicken and taco seasoning mix that make it a snap to prepare. Serve with sides of sour cream, Mexican tomato sauce, and guacamole, or your choice of sides. Chicken thighs are used in this recipe, but boneless, skinless breasts could be used instead. A jar of salsa verde, a big handful of cilantro, a few garlic cloves, and some fresh lime juice blend up into a sauce so good that we’d eat it with a spoon. Serve over cooked rice if desired. Easy and quick to fix weekday casserole with a Mexican flair. They’re one of our go-to recipes for completely transforming standard shredded chicken. For tropical pizzazz, serve each bowl of chicken tinga with slices of pineapple and lime. Enjoy leftovers reheated and topped with fried or poached eggs for brunch the next day. Finish off this simple dinner with a veggie-packed pilaf. – SuzyG, "I followed another reader's advice: I doubled the recipe and threw it all in the crockpot (shredding the chicken once finished). Lemon-Blueberry Ricotta-Buttermilk Pancakes. Instead of baking them, this recipe uses a deep fryer. It was so good my husband asked me to publish it and share it with the world. Some like it hot; others have it with fries. All Rights Reserved. I like to serve the chicken with warm tortillas, rice, beans and salsa. I made this recipe up one night when I had no idea what to do with a pound and a half of chicken tenderloins. Looking for Mexican chicken recipes? A Mexican chicken breast recipe that's easy and craveable? Our Thanksgiving planning guide is here to save your holiday! Serve with your favorite salsa, if desired. Even kids love these! Give these babies a try! Depending on what's growing in your garden, there's a lot you can do to get your ornamental plants ready for the colder months. Serve warmed as a substitute for ground beef in tacos, and serve in a taco shell, with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, or other favorite toppings. We've got the low-down on how to make sure everything from your perennials to your roses are ready when the snow flies. Chicken Enchiladas. "Fantastic! One of my favorite comfort foods from growing up in Tucson. Chicken + tortilla = far-from-colorful or enticing. It melds the flavors together and makes them extra crunchy. Using shredded rotisserie chicken provides a quick prep but you can always use home-cooked chicken. Everyone will be fooled into thinking you baked this succulent, saucy Mexican chicken breast recipe all day. Brie Passano, Credit: My 4 picky kids eat it! Keep it simple and please a crowd with this Mexican chicken fajita recipe. Your kitty deserves a name as special as she is. Raid the fridge and throw together one of these quick and easy weeknight soups. Pile the shredded chicken on a platter of nachos, tuck it inside tacos, or fold it into omelets. There aren't many ingredients and doesn't take a lot of time. Getting delicious chicken fajitas on the table is a breeze using a slow cooker; and clean up takes no time with a disposable Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner. Hosting Thanksgiving dinner for the first time or need a quick refresher? Here's how to tell the differences between each architectural style. Korean food couldn't be simpler with Judy Joo. Serve with sour cream and a side of Spanish rice. We reach for them after school and after dinner. Mexican flavors will make this chicken casserole a family favorite. This is an easy recipe that I use when ingredients in my house are limited. Peter Krumhardt, Mexican Chicken Recipes to Spice Up Your Chicken Routine. Chicken breast simmered with a spicy black bean and corn mixture, then topped with cheese and tortilla chip crumbs and baked. Our translation of the results after one bite of this Mexican chicken recipe: “yum!” We used angel hair pasta to create a cheesy Mexican chicken casserole recipe featuring a spicy chipotle sauce, melty cheese, and fresh oregano. For those who already own these tools, this list may finally provide the motivation you need to toss that never-been-used soufflé dish. You can use mild, medium or hot salsa depending on your taste. Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Green Chile Sauce, Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Mexican chicken taco recipes can err on the bland side. Thanksgiving Countdown: A Stress-Free Guide to Hosting for the First Time, 23 of Our Test Kitchen's Best Cookie Recipes of All Time, Make Your Fireplace a Focal Point with These 26 Mantel Decor Ideas, Is It Possible to Host a Safe Thanksgiving Dinner IRL? It is easy to prepare the meat ahead of time and then have a very quick meal in a pinch. A great way to use leftover chicken. Slow cooking gently melds together the flavors of chicken thigh meat, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and green chiles. These enchiladas are made with a fresh green salsa, just like you would find in a Mexican restaurant or better yet, in a Mexican home. They're essential to holidays and casual gatherings. Traditions might look a little different this year, but there are still ways you can celebrate the holiday with loved ones. Shredding the chicken is the most time-consuming step, but it's worth it in the end. If you’re a beginner baker who’s just starting out (or a master chef looking to declutter), start with this list of baking tool must-haves. I was given this recipe by my mom when I went away to college, and it has become all of my friends' favorite! Serve with other toppings like avocado and sour cream, if desired. If you like those build-you-own-burrito spots—but not the upcharge for extra guac—we have your solution. Done. You will definitely enjoy it! Server with Spanish rice, refried beans, and warm tortillas! I whipped these up on my own using stuff I had on hand. All Mexican Chicken Recipes Ideas. Top tacos with cilantro, red onion, or sweet onion, if desired. Layers of rice, chicken breast, a creamy soup and salsa mixture and two kinds of cheese add up to a simply yummy salsa casserole! Very easy to make! This Mexican chicken salad recipe gives new meaning to taste the rainbow. Say goodbye to pre-packaged sandwiches and look forward to eating lunch al desko. Linda Pugliese, Credit: Serve lime wedges on the side. For the ones out there who would like shortcuts, rotisserie chicken works beautifully, you just need to shred it. This recipe is a family favorite because it's delicious and easily made with ingredients found in the pantry. I am gluten-free so I used gluten-free cornbread mix. Your friends and family will be spoilt for choice with these barbecue feasts from around the globe. This is a quick and easy recipe. Kitchen rookies no longer have an excuse not to cook dinner. This is an easy chicken enchiladas recipe that you will love. It is fast to make, as no slow cooker is needed. The cilantro really adds a burst of flavor to this recipe. Not only is this dinner party-ready but it is also easy: The chicken, veggies, and even tortillas grill for only about 20 minutes.