They are black angus and charolais and still nursing their moms. This little guys has loads of potential. I have four 4 & 5 year old zebu cows & 1 zebu bull 3 years old been in petting zoo, very gentle. Cows for Sale: 62 - Commercial Angus Cows - Oklahoma 62 Angus-Hereford Cross Cattle for Sale. Bottle calves of oklahoma has 5,460 members. $1000 each for the steers and $950 for the heifer, or $2850 for all three. I HAVE HOLSTIEN BULL BOTTLE CALVES FOR SALE PRICE STARTS AT $85 AND UP, THEY RANGE FROM 7 DAYS TO TO 7 WEEKS OLD, .... Jersey Bull calves $110 each. These are size 7 and out of state relatives bought them for me but they are too small for my thick calves. Tired of working and working and not getting ahead? I have 1 gray Brahma bull calve & 1 Brahma speckle heifer both real gentle & will follow you anywhere with a feed... 1000 lb bred angus heifers due to calve in sept 11 head bred to final answer son Dairy bottle bulls $60 buy 5 for $50 eachDairy bottle heifers $150Given colostrumInforce 3ProbiosWormedBrucellosis ... Free Local Classifieds in Oklahoma City, OK, Dairy Cross Bottle Calves - $50 (Greenville WV). Call or text Tim at Feeder Cattle. 50 each2, 5/6 week old bottle calves on bottle eating hay and grain also jersey/frisian/meuse rhine issel ready to wean in 2 to 3 weeks. Eating grain and grass... Stop spending your hard earned money on poor quality beef. i deliver to yukon ok.they will be 1 to 3 days old they have had colostrum now ready to go..im liscenedbonded as well and i do have health papers on these calves ..if you want any you can call or text me at 479263294zer0..all calves come from a dairy NO SALE BARNS..10 HD MINIMUMPRICESjerseys 60.00 if you buy 20 or more they`re 50.00 eachjersey x calves are 140.00 holstein beef shortho Cows. Bulls. 2 bottle calves 2/3 weeks old jersey/frisian/meuse rhine issel ready to continue on bottle for a few more weeks. Beef up your herd with a Piedmontese... 20 farm fresh calves for roping. i deliver to yukon ok.they will be 1 to 3 days old they have had colostrum now ready to go..im liscened/bonded as well and i do have health papers on these calves ..if you want any you can call or text me at 479263294zer0..all calves come from a dairy NO SALE BARNS..10 HD MINIMUMPRICES:jerseys 60.00 if you buy 20 or more they're 50.00 eachjersey x calves are 140.00 holstein beef shorthorn x are 200.00 holstein angus x are 240.00. !28 head of longhorn roping hiefers. Bottle calves in oklahoma area only 100. Oklahoma "The Sooner State" - State Capital Oklahoma City. oklahoma city for sale "calves" - craigslist. Bottle calves asking 50 to 100 depending on mix.Mosty dairy and beef cross.Have had colostrum.Message for more info.