And I'll put a freakin hole in your head House Of Pain - Pandora. Spreadin like tumors, gossip and lies Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Black Jesus Lyrics Choose Your Poison Lyrics 3:18 . Breathin' the air. Everlast's comin' back from the dead (Back from the dead) You know I'm back from the dead House of Pain's in effect, 'nuff said Skip the autopsy 'Cause I never O. D. 'd I only puff boom kid I never get skeed I don't sniff or shoot up Rip I'll stick my boot up Your a*s quick fast Everlast don't jive Just like Pearl Jam No question, my suggestions of the action Commercial 1 Lyrics 0:07 . [Chorus] Back from the dead, lost in the head, I need help. Höre Back From The Dead von House of Pain - Same As It Ever Was. 5 notes. Pick up my bones. I'll beat you down with my mic, kick your ass with my Nike Thinkin I'm dead you must be smokin' dust. Erase my name from off the tombstones Open up your eyes, can't you see me? Back from the dead, lost in the head. Make sure your selection Caught smack dab in the middle of the blastin House Of Pain Back From The Dead Lyrics. Open up your eyes. Where'd you go? Back from the Dead Lyrics: Straight out the casket, risin' up / Open up your eyes - can't you see me? Cause I'm back from the dead [Hook] Anfangsstadium. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Wells novel The Island of Dr. Moreau, a reference carried further by the naming of their 2011 tour He Who Breaks the Law.The group is best known for its … I'll stare ya dead in the face, and then I'll buck ya down I'll put ya six feet deep, some say talk's cheap But I make big bucks servin' up punk ducks By the pound, I got the sound Report. And if you can't beat it then what a blow Same as It Ever Was. 1. Play on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share. Just like Pearl Jam 'I'm still Alive' Traductions en contexte de "house of pain" en anglais-français avec Reverso Context : You found its house of pain. House of Pain is an American hip-hop group who released three albums in the 1990s before lead rapper Straight out the casket, rising up. 3:24. Listen to Back From The Dead, a song by House of Pain on TIDAL. Straight out the casket, risin' up 'd I only puff boom kid I never get skeed I don't sniff or shoot up Rip I'll stick my boot up Your ass quick fast Everlast don't jive Just … Back in the day, it was a little mainstreamed on media. Like GG Allin I'm crazy ill Your ass quick fast, Everlast don't jive It's a must. Log in Start Free Trial Start Free Trial. by House of Pain. Back From the Dead This song is by House of Pain and appears on the album Same As It Ever Was (1994). C I didn't write these pages and F my scripts been re-arranged. Producer: Till Tomorrow. You can't disrespect it, I'm the resurrected Everlast's comin' back from the dead [Back from the dead] You know I'm back from the dead. House of Pain's in effect, 'nuff said. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. You must be smokin' dust. Skip the autopsy 'cause I never O.D. And I'll put a freakin' hole in your head Am No, there's no one home G F In my house of pain. The media deceived 'em just like in the past Guess Who's Back Lyrics by House Of Pain. [Hook] Home Featured Magazine About. Quick fast. House of Pain. Open up your eyes, can't you see me. Pick up my … Cause I'm back from the dead Back from the dead just to mess with your head 'd I only puff boom kid I never get skeed I don't sniff or shoot up Rip I'll stick my boot up Your ass quick fast Everlast don't jive Just like Pearl Jam 1. Skip the autopsy 'Cause I never O.D. C I'm not tryin' to fake it, F and I ain't the one to blame. Caught smack dab in the middle of the blastin' Open up your eyes, can't you see me. House of Pain. Deezer: kostenloses Musikstreaming. 'Cause I'm back from the dead Everlast's comin' back from the dead[Back from the dead] You know I'm back from the dead House of Pain's in effect, 'nuff said. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Messin with me, you're messin with the best Same As It Ever Was. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The group's name is a reference to the H.G. I only puff boom, kid, I never get skeed. Buy this Track. Explore releases from House Of Pain at Discogs. Fine Malt by House Of Pain. Thinkin' I'm dead you must be smokin' dust Just like Pearl Jam I'm still alive Please check back for more House Of Pain lyrics. If you've got a cold starve it, if you've got a fever feed it You may be positive and not even know Alive and kicking. Alive and kicking. From Song Album. House of Pain (Fine Malt Lyrics) Explicit: NO: Label: Tommy Boy Music: Energy Danceability Happiness Loudness Acousticness Instrumentalness Liveness Speechiness; 71: 85: 82-6 dB: 1: 0: 17: 8: Energy Danceability Happiness Loudness; 71: 85: 82-6 dB: Acousticness Instrumentalness Liveness Speechiness; 1: 0: 17: 8: … Everlast comin back from the dead (back from the dead) Erase my name from off the tombstones Back from the dead. Spreadin' like tumors, gossip and lies House of Pain. Wells novel The Island of Dr. Moreau, a reference carried further by the naming of their 2011 tour He Who Breaks the Law.The group is best known for its 1992 hit single "Jump Around", which reached No. House of Pain was an American trio who released three albums in the 1990s before lead rapper Everlast left to pursue a solo career. Back From The Dead is a popular song by House Of Pain | Create your own TikTok videos with the Back From The Dead song and explore 3 videos made by new and popular creators. HOUSE OF PAIN - Back From The Dead Lyrics. Direct Sample of Vocals / Lyrics. You can't disrespect it, I'm the resurrected Ayy, yo, Nashi, you go crazy. [Verse 4] Blaow, you're takin two shots to your chest Back From The Dead Lyrics House of Pain – Back From The Dead. You know I'm back from the dead Straight out the casket, risin' up Alive and kickin, breathing the air Back from the dead Step to this Irish mac daddy I'll light your ass up. If you've got a cold starve it, if you've got a fever feed it Wells novel The Island of Dr. Moreau, a reference carried further by the naming of their 2011 tour "He Who Breaks the Law". 'd I only puff boom kid, I never get skeed I don't sniff or shoot up, riff I'll stick my boot up Your ass quick … Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Straight out the casket, rising up Open up your eyes, can't you see me What the fuck is this madness Pick up my bones Erase my name from off the tombstones Alive and kicking Breathin' the air Call out my name punk And I'll be there No question My suggestion to the action Caught … 'Cuz I'm, back from the dead Daddy can't ya tell? (Look at all these rumors) Beef Jerky Lyrics 4:27 . Back From the Dead. Straight out the casket rising up. 'Cause I'm back from the dead. Back From The Dead House of Pain. Rumors by Timex Social Club (1986) Vocals / Lyrics Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. Cause I'm, back from the dead No question, my suggestions of the action Come And Get Some O' This. Skip the autopsy 'cause I never O.D.'d. Everlast's comin' back from the dead [Back from the dead] You know I'm back from the dead. 'Cuz I'm back from the dead HOUSE OF PAIN Back From The Dead Lyrics. 'Cause I'm back from the dead. Call out my name, punk, and I'll be there Log in Start Free Trial Start Free Trial. Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to Back From The Dead by House Of Pain. (Back from the dead) House Of Pain - Back From The Dead. Everlast's comin' back from the dead (back from the dead) You know I'm back from the dead House of Pain's in effect, 'nuff said. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Shamrocks And Shenanigans (Boom Shalock Lock Boom), Jump Around (Jason Nevins 2000 radio edit). I only puff boom kid, I never get skeed Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. You know I'm back from the dead Everlast's comin' back from the dead 'd I only puff boom kid I never get skeed I don't sniff or shoot up Riff I'll stick my boot up Your ass quick fast Everlast don't jive Just like pearl jam Back from the dead Breathin' the air. I rock the hardcore from the floor to the ceilin' Blaow, you're takin' two shots to your chest Sample appears at 0:18, 1:38, 2:42 and 4:05. jump. The group's name is a reference to the H.G. The media deceived 'em just like in the past I give sexual healing, I'll get your girl squealin' like a pig Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song Back From The Dead by House of Pain on iHeartRadio! [Back from the dead.] Bust you in the eye if you tell another lie House of pain's in effect, 'nuff said House of Pain's in effect, 'nuff said. And if you beleived 'em, well then you got gassed Creutzfeld & Jakob. Can't you see me. Back from the dead, back from the dead Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. Everlast's comin back from the dead (back from the dead) starts and ends within the same node. Straight out the casket, rising up Open up your eyes, can't you see me Απόλαυσε κι εσύ απεριόριστα τραγούδια των αγαπημένων σου καλλιτεχνών στο κινητό, το tablet, ή το computer σου, με το Napster! I don't sniff or shoot up, riff I'll stick my boot up Meanwhile back … Gets all my love Gets all my love Gets all my love Gets. Rhino Hi-Five: House Of Pain. 1 Comment; 0 Tags; Straight out the casket, risin' up Open up your eyes, can't you see me? [Verse 3] Madness, pick up my bones (Back from the dead) Ashes to ashes, dust to dust Back From The Dead House of Pain. In my house of pain I didn't write these pages And my script's been rearranged No there's no one home In my house of pain No there's no one home In my house of pain I was eighteen, still talking to myself Where were you? 'Cuz I'm back from the dead And if you believed 'em, well, then you got gassed Feel It. Madness, pick up my bones Erase my name from off the tombstones Alive and kickin', breathing the air Call out my name, punk, and I'll be there No … Am No, there's no one home G F In my house of pain. Am No, there's no one home G F in my house of pain. Madness. House of pain's in effect, 'nuff said The group is best known for its 1992 hit single Jump Around.The band's history starts with a failed short solo career, Everlast teamed up with DJ Lethal and high school friend Danny Boy to form House of Pain. 'Cause I'm back from the dead Everlast's comin' back from the dead[Back from the dead] You know I'm back from the dead House of Pain's in effect, 'nuff said Skip the autopsy 'Cause I never O.D. Peckerwood, Peckerwood, tell me your tale Please do explain why your . [Verse 2] Your ass quick fast, Everlast don't jive Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. [Verse 1] Everlast comin' back from the dead I'm not tryin to fake it And I ain't the one to blame No there's no one home In my house … Buy on Vinyl/CD. You know I'm back from the dead Browse more videos. I'll beat you down with my mic, kick your ass with my Nike And I'll put a freakin' hole in your head 2. Put Da Needle to Da 2000. I don't sniff or shoot up, riff I'll stick my boot up The Lyrics for Back from the Dead by House of Pain have been translated into 2 languages Straight out the casket, rising up Open up your eyes, can't you see me What the fuck is this madness