To access other benefits such as instant approval and customised EMI deals, check your pre-approved offer from Bajaj Finserv and stay cool and comfy this summer! 22. Ernakulam, Kerala, New Industrial Town, Faridabad We Do not share your personal details with anyone. A 7, Panipech, Jhotwara Road, Bani Park, Jaipur - 302016, Dist. Himam Nagar , Near Kohinoor Hotel, Himam Nagar, Davanagere - 577001, Dist. The eligible Customers shall receive their Reward only upon successful repayment of the first equated monthly instalment on the loan availed under the Promotion by BFL to the Customer. Om Vigneswara Apprts, Jagannadhapuram, Akkayyapalem, Akkayyapalem, Visakhapatnam - 530016, Dist. You can also shop for the latest air coolers on easy EMIs on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and get same-day delivery. Sangli, Maharashtra, Himam Nagar , Near Kohinoor Hotel, Himam Nagar, Davanagere - 577001, Dist. Get the best air cooler offers and deals when you shop on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Lalkothi, Jaipur View more Products related to Domestic Fans, AC & Coolers. Who mandatorily avail a loan from BFL for purchasing the Product from the Participating Store(s) during the Offer Period and who successfully pay the first equated monthly installments of the loan as per the repayment schedule. Bajaj DC 2015 ICON DIGITAL Room Cooler, FOOD PREPARATION APPLIANCES : Bajaj Air Cooler Price. Prominently highlighted under each Bajaj air cooler is their lowest selling price in India along with sellers of air coolers online and offline. Get the latest Televisions on the EMI Network, Buy the best ACs and air coolers when the mercury rises with these offers from Bajaj Finserv, Difference Between 5 Star and 3 Star AC: Choose Best For This Summer, 6 ways to make your AC cool faster this summer, Beat the summer heat with affordable air conditioning, Tips on how to choose an air conditioner for your home, Loan Against Property For Chartered Accountants, Hybrid Flexi Personal Loan EMI Calculator, Platinum Choice First-Year-Free SuperCard, Pre-approved category on Smartphones and Laptops, PRE-APPROVED OFFERS ON KITCHEN APPLIANCES, Home, Kitchen appliances & Furniture on EMI, PRE-APPROVED OFFERS ON FITNESS, TRAVEL, FASHION, Entered the wrong phone number? 20. Bajaj Air Cooler Dc 2016 Glacier. In India, owning an air cooler costs 75% lesser than owning an AC. They do not require repair and maintenance work, and can be resold if its services are no longer required. 5,489 : Bajaj DC 2015 Icon Air Cooler: Rs. Buy Air Conditioners & Air Coolers online at best price in Hyderabad. Have read and understood the terms and conditions contained below (“Terms”). Instant Activation. Bajaj DC 2015 ICON DIGITAL Room Cooler, FOOD PREPARATION APPLIANCES : Click here, https://www.bajajfinservmarkets.in/cust/#/investment/digitalGold/locker, By checking the 'Submit' button below and by entering the one-time password (“OTP”) sent by Bajaj Finance Limited (“BFL”), I hereby agrees and acknowledges that I. Pune, Maharashtra, Rajkot Gautam Budh Nagar Who have received communication from BFL regarding the said Promotion. Simply walk into your preferred electronics store, choose the air cooler that suits your needs, and avail a Bajaj Finserv consumer durable loan to get your air cooler on EMI. Bajaj GX 8 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars | Your review should be about your experience with the product. Rs 10,000/ Piece Get Latest Price. Please enter the OTP sent on the Email ID, Please enter the OTP sent on the mobile number, OTP Invalid, Please enter Correct OTP password, Bajaj New Shakti GL Storage Water Heater 10 ltr, Bajaj Shakti PC Deluxe 25 L Vertical Storage Water, Bajaj MTBX 2016 Black 20L Grill Microwave Oven, Bajaj Calenta Digi 25 L Vertical Storage Water Heater, Bajaj GX 8 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars, Bajaj Stormix 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars, Bajaj Elegance 1200 mm Bianco Ceiling Fan, Bajaj LEDGlow 424 LRD Rechargeable Lantern, Sleek and stylishly designed desert cooler, Made of attractive corrosion free, engineered thermoplastic material for durable performance. 749, the processing fees vary from model to model of air coolers. Bajaj Elegance 1200 mm Bianco Ceiling Fan | Vasanth & co offers Symphony and Bajaj Air Coolers in Online at special price. Sorry! Nagar, Balkampet, Hyderabad - 500016, Dist. This Diwali, shop for the latest air coolers on the EMI Network and get benefits of … The Reward shall be given to the Customer via BFL wallet and within 30(Thirty) days from the date of the aforesaid disbursement of the loan amount, provided successful repayment of first equated monthly installment. Jaipur, Rajasthan, SINGH CYCLE LANE, Pune Making use of supreme quality raw materials and progressive techniques, the provided products are developed in sync with industrial norms. F-42, Nakul Path, Lal Kothi Scheme, Lalkothi, Jaipur - 302015, Dist. Bajaj Stormix 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars | But with so many brands available in the market today, selecting the right air cooler … Choose from Wide Range of Room Coolers Online from Bajaj Electricals. Bengaluru, Karnataka, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi Hyderabad, Telangana, Bajaj PCF 25 Personal Air Cooler 24 Litres. Bajaj Majesty MX 20 Steam Iron | I undertake to keep BFL updated of any change in the information provided by me. Bajaj Majesty MX 8 Steam Iron | Equipped with features like high air delivery and big water tank, the air coolers offer sustained and effective cooling. 4 lakh, Wish for your favourite products now and shop for it later. © 2020 MySmartPrice Web Technology Private Limited, Bajaj DC 2016 Glacier Room 67L Air Cooler, Bajaj DC 2015 Icon 43L Digital Desert Air Cooler, Bajaj Icon PCF 25 DLX 24L Personal Air Cooler. 8, Ramaya Complex, 1st Floor, Rt Street, Gk Lane, BVK Iyengar Road Cross G K LANE, R T STREET, Chickpete, Bengaluru - 560053, Dist. Bajaj Anodized Handi 3 Litres PCX 63H, HOME COMFORT APPLIANCES : Copyright © 1996-2020 IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd. All rights reserved. | 10/2, Sai Chowk, Pimpri Colony, Pimpri Colony, Pune - 411017, Dist. DEFINITIONS: Further, I confirm that I would like to know through the above mentioned Communication Modes various BFL loan offer schemes or loan promotional schemes or any other promotional schemes relating to various products/services offered by BFL/its group companies/business partners from time to time and hereby authorize BFL, its group companies, employees, agents, associates, business partners to contact me from time to time for the same. 17. Thank You. Rajkot, Gujarat, New Delhi Faridabad, Haryana, S18/52, Kunti Vihar, Pahariya, Pandeypur, Varanasi - 221107, Dist. 6th Floor,Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, I hereby expressly consent and authorise BFL/ its representatives/agents/ its business partners/its group companies/affiliates to send me any communication regarding products/services offered by them using various communication channels, such as, telephone, calls/SMS/bitly/bots/emails/post etc. Sorry! "Products" shall mean the products purchased from Participating Stores using BFL’s finance facility.