Handy, juicy and wonderful. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. However, Ive had some that just dont have that flavor I want and are full of nasty things I dont want in my body. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No artificial flavors. Add to list. Add to registry. Nice that they freeze well. Theres nothing like a big, juicy hotdog right off the grill. Heat on high for 30-35 seconds. Beef, Water, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Potassium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Beef Stock, Natural Flavor (Including Celery Juice Powder), Sodium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Sodium Diacetate, Extractives Of Paprika. Each hot dog is the same weight individually as a regular hot dog. Ball Park® Brand was born on a warm summer's day at Detroit's Tiger Stadium in 1957. Sold by Walmart. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. If you're looking for a dog that has a nice snap; look elsewhere. Franks are oddly and excessively soft. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2019, I know my opinion isn't popular about these dogs, but I love 'em. Wrap frank in a paper towel. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Beef, Water, Corn Syrup,  Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Potassium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Beef Stock, Natural Flavor (Including Celery Juice Powder), Sodium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Sodium Diacetate, Extractives Of Paprika. Over 60 years later, they’re not just burgers and hot dogs, they’re a summer tradition. Return policy . These hot dogs I brought were so terrible. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. $3.99. Made with pork, turkey & chicken. For more information about how to control your cookies click learn more. Made with pork, turkey & chicken. Ball Park Bun Size Length Classic Franks are made with: Grill over medium heat for 6 to 10 minutes until cooked through. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2020, Same exact amount as the normal hot dogs just stretched, Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2020, You DO NOT get larger franks with the bun sized version. *except those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery juice powder. Put frank in colander above boiling water until meat reaches 165°. Put frank in colander above boiling water until meat reaches 165°. Over 60 years later, they're not just burgers and hot dogs, they're a summer tradition. No by-products. The bun size franks are slightly thinner than the regular beef franks and slightly longer. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2020. They are simply stretched longer and thinner or be bun-sized. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Ball Park Franks is a brand of hot dogs made by Tyson Foods and popularized in 1958 by the Detroit Tigers of Major League Baseball. Nothing better than that first bite into a ballpark hotdog , the crispness of that crunch, the juiciness! Ball Park® Brand was born on a warm summer's day at Detroit's Tiger Stadium in 1957. Maybe that's why Ball Park Brand and summer go hand-in-hand. They didn't have that great hot dog taste I am used to eating. Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture. These are just good. Ball Park® Beef Hot Dogs are made with no added nitrites or nitrates*, no by-products or fillers and no artificial flavors or colors. Create a list for items you plan to reorder together regularly. Hot Dogs, Bun Size Hot Dogs and Franks | Ball Park® Brand Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Looking for further inspiration – try Chicago’s signature frank. Whether it's the roar of the stadium, the sizzle of the grill, or the smell of the backyard cookout, there's something about Ball Park Brand that just tastes likes summer, no matter what the season. Fully cooked. My family loves Ball Park bun size beef franks. I tried boiling, pan frying and grilling with equal results. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I either slice them into fry like shapes and they have dog fries. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Trademarks and registered trademarks are owned by Tyson Foods, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Ball Park Franks, Bun Size. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. UPC: 00054500193274. Electrode, Comp-a31cdfbd-b53f-49f4-87e4-d2b46fcd73f4, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4b3172d7-007-175bb4b6a95941, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 07:11:23 GMT, Taste how 100% Beef turns a great hot dog into a grill-worthy masterpiece. The bold flavor of Ball Park Bun Size Length Classic Hot Dogs are perfect for all your outdoor barbecues and summertime ball games. The best thing ever is that the hot dog is just as long as the bun and that it is beef! Over medium heat for 6-8 minutes. *except those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery juice powder. , If you're looking for a dog that has a nice snap; look elsewhere, Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2018. Resealable! Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. They are a little bit pricey, but I do not mind to spend a little bit of extra change for good quality meat. Prefer a chili cheese dog? You can't go wrong with Ball Park! Maybe that's why Ball Park Brand and summer go hand-in-hand. Over 60 years later, they're not just burgers and hot dogs, they're a summer tradition. Wrap frank in a paper towel. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-fc521ffa-a60d-483e-a375-c27c5b03846e, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4de19747-007-175bb45f27d3fc, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 07:05:24 GMT, Electrode, Comp-8c18c7a4-bcb2-4bb5-9057-3093e2900bec, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-3466f5a4-007-175bb5220be2cf, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 07:18:43 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Rotate while cooking. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.