over 1,500,000 in our family cookbooks! I’m Sally, a cookbook author, photographer, and blogger. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Get inspired to make your porch your new favorite living space with these ideas designed to add a refined look to any outdoor space. Layer another spoonful on top and layer with more streusel. After living on saltines and peanut butter, my stomach, mind, and sanity were screaming for some flavor. Hosting fewer guests this holiday season due to the coronavirus pandemic? All Rights Reserved. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Made these yesterday and they are fabulous!! I also didn’t want the muffins to be overloaded with actual sugar. Learn more about the process to create a cookbook. I love cooking for family and friends and sharing easy, flavorful recipes. You'll use the larger number of cups if you include the full amount of all three add-ins: chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon chips. Submitted by: Denise Search for more great recipes here from Each bite is impeccably buttery and delicate. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Save it to your Pinterest board now! Like a proper foodie, the first and only thing I thought of after getting over a stomach bug was… what the heck will I finally EAT? like I do. From which platforms to use and the best books to read, bibliophiles share their advice. In large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Show me what you made on Instagram or Facebook and tag me at @DinnerthenDessert or hashtag it at #dinnerthendessert. pinterest link facebook link twitter link instagram link rss link. These banana chocolate chip muffins surely smell the house with that same sweet smell. Join the community on the 1st of every month as we tackle a new challenge recipe.Review Sally's Baking Challenge FAQ page if you have any questions. Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and chocolate chips.