xo. With ice cream trucks all over the streets and soft serves on the beach, how can you not? Drizzle with chocolate shell, if desired. Then add to a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze until firm (3-4 hours or overnight). We’re so glad you enjoyed it, Jocelyn! But to avoid this in the future make sure it doesn’t melt at all before freezing, which will form icy crystals. Whether it's a tried-and-true 1940s BH&G cookie recipe or a unique twist on sugar cookies, our Test Kitchen's compiled a lot of favorite cookie recipes over the years. Now, you can eat it this way if you prefer soft serve ice cream. Click here to add this recipe to your client’s meal plan. Peel and slice into 1/2-inch slices for easier blending (large chunks tax the motor). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Add mashed bananas to chilled cream mixture; stir until smooth. See our full blender review here. This creamy, custard-based dessert will remind you of classic banana pudding from your favorite barbecue joint. Add sliced frozen bananas to a high-speed blender, our most recommended model being the. Re freezing bananas . What kind of Matcha do you recommend, and where do you get it? We don’t have a way to change it in the recipe, but yes, double! *For some chunky strawberry ice cream, set aside 1/4 cup of the strawberries to roughly process at the end, *For some chunky chocolate ice cream, mix in 1/4 cup of organic dark chocolate chips or chopped nuts. Get on the list here! I have been making banana smoothies for many years. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Cleaning your home doesn't have to be a daunting, time-consuming chore. Strawberry Banana Ice Cream. I have an old blender and it was really hard to get it to turn. LOL, I hand wash and hand dry it as soon as I use it! I'm Amy and I'm so excited to share my best healthy recipes and tips with you. Fill a large bowl halfway with ice water; set aside. See freezing instructions above. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe I appreciate your efforts! © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition