Try again. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Removing the plant to the garden shed and spraying it with the Bayer Provado bug killer completely cured the problem. I sprayed the plants inside & outside very thoroughly three times over a few days, today I picked out about twenty live caterpillars and two pupae just from one plant so it's clearly not working. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. £10.20. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Highly recommend. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 September 2018. Kills most common insect pests on an extensive range of ornamental plants and protects over 30 different crops from insect attack. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. Bayer Provado Vine Weevil Killer 1L Brand: Bayer. It works yes it works my plants look great and very healthy with no squatters moving in on them. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Mulch is a gardener’s best friend. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. How to remove weeds & moss in your lawn Please choose a different delivery location. Nemasys is a type of Nematode sold as a Vine Weevil Killer. Bayer Garden Provado Ultimate Fruit and Vegetable Bug Killer Concentrate, 30 ml, BugClear Ultra Vine Weevil Killer Insecticide, Provado Ultimate Bug Killer Concentrate 30ml, Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects, To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use. You will be able to use it for this purchase if you qualify for Instant Spend, otherwise you will be able to use it for a later purchase when you activate your card. We had literally hundreds of them in the house, around the yucca. I have been picking the caterpillars off the box plants & it's a very time consuming job & I have eleven of them. Find out how to use mulch, and what wonders it can work for your garden - from protecting plants to nourishing soil. Currently unavailable. Visit your local store for the widest range of garden & outdoor products. How to identify & remove weeds ... hands so use plastic gloves - I really don't like the leaking, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 May 2016, The product is effective - I use for my lillies to avoid Lilly Beatle but the product itself is very toxic and the squirter gun leaks and dribbles all over your hands so use plastic gloves - I really don't like the leaking. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Garten Glück Leaf Spot Treatment I Organic Neem Oil for Plants I Garden Bug Spray f... Fly-Bye - Insect Killer 20W UV Light - Attract and Zap Flying Insects - The Power o... YHmall 48Pcs plug-in fly trap yellow plates yellow sticker protection plant from th... Polyte One Hand Pressure Sprayer For Lawn, Garden, Pest Control, 50 Oz / 1.5 Liter,... GuDoQi Mini Portable Solarbetriebene Mosquito Repeller Ultraschall Moskito Insekt K... GuDoQi Mosquito Killer Lamp, Camping Lantern LED 2 in 1, USB Rechargeable, Bug Zapp... Provanto 84436674 Ultimate Bug Killer RTU 1L, Provanto 86600244 Ultimate Bug Killer, Insecticide Protects For up to Two Weeks, 1L, Ready-To-Use, SBM Life Science Provanto Ultimate Bug Killer RTU 1L, Provanto 86600245 Ultimate Bug Killer, Insecticide Protects For up to Four Weeks, 30ML, Concentrate, Provanto 86600247 Ultimate Fruit and Vegetable Bug Killer, Insecticide Protects For up to Four Weeks, 30ML, Concentrate, Provado 30 ml Ultimate Bug Killer Concentrate. Before you grow any plants or flowers check out the Homebase compost buying guide to help find the right compost and components for your flowerbed. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Please try your search again later. The bottle arrived leaking so I had to discard it quickly because of the very dangerous substance, but they refused to replace it. Birds don't eat them and their one mission in life is to procreate and then when the larvae hatch they start destroying your lilies. I brought this product for use on my window boxes. 2.7 out of 5 stars 5 ratings. 18+. We discovered how effective this product is when our 30-year-old yucca plant became infested with a small species of black fly. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Over 35,000 products Make the most of your outdoor space, here are the best ideas for garden seating to help you choose. The Vine Weevil Beetle is now a major pest for certain crops and plants in the UK and Europe. Sometimes it’s not always convenient to have items delivered to your home, so for selected products we offer the option to deliver them to one of our stores for you to pick up. Good product but awful service from Dealsdirect247, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 August 2016. Vine Weevil Can Attack Your Flowers & Shrubs. So its down to you whether you would think its right to use but like I said for window boxes I feel its fine. Clear your garden of unwanted plants with our simple step-by-step guide on how to remove weeds. Orders from concession partners are delivered directly from the concession partner and are excluded from our hassle free returns policy. Delivery times will be displayed against individual products and your items will arrive within the number of days stated. Unable to add item to List. In a few easy steps get the know how and have a beautiful garden, click here! For products in stock within a store, you can place a Click & Collect order online and our team will have your items ready for you to collect within 1 hour (subject to store opening times). Products brought to you by concession partners. From where to store your bikes to finding a spot for garden tools, this buying guide for outdoor storage will help you purchase what you need. Find Provanto Ultimate Bug Killer - 1L at Homebase. Always read the label and product information before use. SBM Life Science Provanto Ultimate Bug Killer RTU 1L 4.4 out of 5 stars 343. Sent from and sold by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK. No matter where you shop, you will earn rewards on every purchase. Lily Beetles........what are they good for? Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 August 2019, This spray really does what it says it will do, we had ( RED Beetles ) on our lilies and one was badly infested, got this spray used it ( gave all my tub lilies a good spray ) each day for a at least three days, while checking and lifting and cutting away beetle dead leaves etc as you would do.....anyway it worked beetles gone and the lilies came up like beauties in Aug, have got half bottle left but will be ordering more...never heard of the ( Ja Red Beetles) before, but this product got rid not been one since, no eggs, nothing ...can recommend this product, it works, Kills all six-legged life forms but beware: this includes bees, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 June 2015.