3D Maplestory Titles Official in Feeling PC Legend of Mir feels like if you were to walk to the bottom right of the screen and hunt a boss, the boss would feel like mushmom. Phantom This process can take up to 24 hours. Misc. : 20 (17-23) Att. If i use them, what happens? Advertisements found in this site are to support server and related costs of maintaining this website. He will give the player a choice between Assassin or Bandit and will send the player into a special map with the task to collect 30 Dark Marbles from the Swamp Monsters inside. The level 35,40, and 50 claws can be gotten from monster carnival. What tma maple shield is a good start and how much will it cost me? It was released back in April of 2003 and gone through several major updates since then. Going to leave my thoughts on training grounds here: 4. Effects: Success rate: 60%, weapon attack +2, ... MapleStory and any related images and content are copyrighted by Nexon. Demon Thunder Breaker Consumable; Scrolls; Projectiles; Other; Etc Items. DEX bandits have more of a balanced attack (using Savage Blow) than STR ore DEXless, though their attack is generally lower. Hidden Street is a fansite set up to provide cohesive and comprehensive information to MapleStory gamers. Levels 8-15 ~ Slimes @ Ellinia: Dungeon, Southern Forest I Levels 15-20 ~ Green/Horny Mushrooms @ Ellinia: Dungeon Southern Forest IV Levels 20-30 ~ Wild Boars and Dark Axe Stumps … MapleStory and any related images and content are copyrighted by Nexon. I stayed there exclusively until 100, and am still going there when I cant find someone to himes. They are decent, especially when GS2 is full... which is almost always. Claws are a weapon type in MapleStory. Main Stat Who's online. They are the fastest short-range attackers in the game, dealing relatively low damage yet many attacks on a foe with daggers, claws and throwing stars. Search Library Library Information; Equipment. Items; Ores; Set-Up Items. Are you ready for the ultimate brawl? 20 Ursus claws; 15 Ursus paws; 20 Ursus leg accessories; 10 Ursus shoulder accessories; 5 Ursus horns; Pets are also given out during special events, so keep an eye on the event tab! Click here if you wish to learn more about our server. Scroll for Claw for ATT 60% : Sold for: 1 mesos . Level 50 bandit using full China outfit and a clean Shinkita may only hit … Let it be noted that the maple claw, maple kandayo, and maple skanda are extremely expensive and only drop during maple events (usa=ually only their anniversary in May). A thief is one of the five class archetype that other jobs in MapleStory draw from. Evan Maplestory is unlike many of today’s MMORPG games a 2-D sidescroller. Unfortanetly, there are not many you can find in stores. Return to Hellin and speak to her again to advance. For MapleStory on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Question about Claws". Available since April 2015. (e.g. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Light Beam Saver [Claw] Req Level: 115: Req Stats: Dex 115, LUK 355: Weapon Att. We are an Old School Maplestory Server. ). Claws are a weapon type in MapleStory. Pirate Cannoneer You can get the lvl 15 claw in Orbis, the level 20/25 claw in El Nath or Ludibrium, and the lvl 30 claw is not purchasable. of upgrades available: 7: Sold for: 40,000 mesos : Dropped by: Stirge, Werewolf, Zombie Lupin, Tauromacis, Zombie Mushroom, D. Roy, Jr. Cellion, Wraith: Available from: - Top. ( not planning on leeching ). Maplestory Thief Claws? Once the Dark Marbles have been obtained, return to the Dark Lord to advance to either an Assassin or Bandit, depending on the player's choice. Explorer / Thief Good guide, though some of ur 'endgame' things are a little over the top.. https://maplestory.fandom.com/wiki/Claw?oldid=261219. Most claws you need to hunt from monsters. Secondary Weapon Now that I'm lvl 50, is it time to start really scrolling claws? There are currently 0 users and 126 guests online. if u dont have a claw then u cant throw the ninja stars. Available from: - Black Mamba : Req Level: 80: Req Stats: DEX 120, LUK 230: Weapon Att. (no 100%). She will give the player the task to obtain the Heroic Pentagon from Manon, Herald of Heroes and the Heroic Star from Griffey Herald of Heroes. But the private servers need more players t 3D Maplestory Titles Official in Feeling PC Class / Branch They are primary weapons for Night Lord and Night … When the player reaches Level 10 as a Beginner, aspiring Thieves will be sent to the Hideout in Kerning City to talk to the Dark Lord, who will advance the player to an Rogue. They are primary weapons for Night Lord and Night Walker. Stinger, Forked Dagger, Reef Claw, Gephart, Shinkita, Deadly Fin to name a few. Equipping pets To equip a pet and let it roam free, double-click the pet in your inventory underneath the "Cash" tab. Luck (LUK) I don't believe that if you do good, good things will happen. They are the fastest short-range attackers in the game, dealing relatively low damage yet many attacks on a foe with daggers, claws and throwing stars. Ulu 2? Answer Save. : 52. Medium / Medium 3.2x EXP / 4x Meso / 2x Drop Home Forum Register Download Vote For NX Get RoyalPoints Library . Like the rest of the Explorers branch, a thief has the unique ability to choose between specialized job paths once they reach level 30. RED It's full of people leeching, it's harder to find a partner and a priest, and IMO the spawn is kinda spread out. KoreaMS Once there, walk to the right portal to enter the Dimensional World and defeat Dark Lord's Clone inside to obtain the Black Charm. Dark Lord, Name (Other Servers) Manager Play classic MapleStory at MapleLegends for FREE! Operator Not so good. Chairs; Accessories; Monsters. They regularly use their natural quickness and agility to navigate the area to gain the upper hand. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. The player will be given an HP and MP boost, as well as a basic thief weapon. Information Wind Archer For most classes that's not an issue - just aggro and mob them all up, but unfortunately for you when you go to aggro, you freeze things, so they won't follow you around. At Level 60, the player will receive a lightbulb on the side from the Dark Lord once again, who will teleport the player to the Chief's Residence in El Nath to speak with Arec. Everything after that is random drops from certain monsters (find out which on basilmarket.com), or purchased by other users. [New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. Weapons ; Armour; Accessories; Use Items. At Level 30, the player will receive a lightbulb on the side from the Dark Lord, who will send the player back to the Hideout. Job Instructor Speed: Fast (4) Job: Thief : Effects: LUK +8, Avoid +7: No. One of the Glimmer Man's custom weapons, this claw is powered by a vortex of stardust particles, allowing its user to throw stars at supreme speeds. The size of the graphics and the movement rate of the character does that effect. Primary Weapon ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. of upgrades available: 7: Sold for: 5,000 mesos : Dropped by: - Available from: - Equipment Level Up Info: There's a 10% chance that the Item Skill to slow down monsters will be activated. For information on the 5th Job Advancement, visit this page. Night Walker Wolfspiders are great. 盜賊 (Dàozéi). You should call these Plentiful guides or sth along those lines. Thief Lvl 30-42 teedies are way better, then Jr. Selkies. I'm stuck with a level 11 claw. Hidden Street is a fansite set up to provide cohesive and comprehensive information to MapleStory gamers. They regularly use their natural quickness and agility to navigate the area to gain the upper hand. Discussion in 'Class Guides' started by Plenty, Dec 31, 2014. (im only lvl 16 right now). Does it strike twice? Relevance. Hit Points / Mana Points After speaking to him, the player must head to Leafre and venture to the Forest of the Priest, which can be accessed by walking to Valley of the Antelope 1 and entering the portal on the top right (indicated by a wooden face-like structure) to meet Hellin. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: ©2020 NEXON Korea Corporation and NEXON America Inc. All Rights Reserved, https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts, Feed itself whenever it gets hungry as long as food remains in your inventory, Navigate multi-level terrain to pick up items. Original Note that any claw named "MAPLE" are exceedingly rare and only drop or are obtainable during anniversary events usually. The level 35,40, and 50 claws can be gotten from monster carnival. Psycho Claw. Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. For MapleStory on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Maple Claws...". Assassin: ClawBandit: Dagger Blaze Wizard Favourite answer. : 38 (34-45) Att. I think that using a name that is not Garbaggio was causing the alliance to be used in ways it was not intended. Tilde GMS 23,147 views Magician Att. Battle Mage A thief is one of the five class archetype that other jobs in MapleStory draw from. At Level 100, the player will receive a lightbulb on the side from Arec. Jett, Dawn Warrior No enemy can escape its power. Plenty, I only have 1b left, I've already gotten an int robe, Cape, hat, earings. Mushroom Shrine: Encounter with the Buddah, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Luminous Speed: Fast (5) Job: Pirate : Effects:-No. 1 decade ago. Zen MapleLegends. After level 20, you should have maxed Magic Claw and should be able to 1-2 shot Wild Boars and Dark Axe Stumps over at Land of the Wild Boar. Maple Claw : Req Level: 35: Req Stats: -Weapon Att. Master Chronos are good too, 60% helmet dex, nice spawn, average exp. Despite how everyone feels about Garbaggio, I really think that Garbaggio is truly the right direction for this alliance, even though it is not popular. Can someone plz tell me! Petris aren't bad though. Speed: Fast (4) Job: Thief : Effects: DEX +5 (5-6), Weapon Defence +4: No.