If not, please contact us quoting the reference below: With brand new packaging, fresh shades and the same best-loved formula, BECCA’s Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation has got you covered all day, every day. I recommend this to everyone!! A balance of water and concentrated pigments give skin a flexible, natural finish. See. I ended up giving it to my little sister, what a waste! I hav a very yellow olive undertone. Will definitely repurchase. Doesn't feel heavy and covers any imperfections Good coverage and good shade are all that’s good about it. Vanilla (NEW) – NEUTRAL - Light beige with neutral undertones – FOR LIGHT SKIN, 7. I normally wear something with much less coverage, so I will have to get used to the more "obviously wearing make up" look for day to day wear - but I do like it. However after this bottle will switch back to less chemical products , eg Juice Beauty . Overall, I like the foundation. Wasn't a fan at all. There is some debate over whether or not you should apply setting powder between coats of foundation. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. The only good point it the ultimate coverage. This is just something to note if you've tried. Cashmere – COOL - Cool beige with neutral undertones – FOR LIGHT SKIN, 8. I have combination dry/oily skin along with rosacea. Again, the best thing I can say is play around and see what works best for you. Love it. With the sponge, it doesn’t crack at all. I actually tend to mix it with the Backlight Priming Filter for that luminous glow. I used this along with the Becca primer and Becca setting powder and this product really does last all day. The colour fits perfect! Don't listen to the haters. I am 33 but have a lot of premature aging. This product did not irritate my skin at all. It looked Chalky and I couldn't get it to blend with a brush or damp beauty blenders. Use the search bar to see if its here. This foundation is beautiful. SoundlySensibleBeauty Copyright 2014. Sienna – COOL - Cool brown with red undertones – FOR DARK SKIN, 21. Silicone primers may prove sufficient if they have moisturizing properties but if your primer is formulated to absorb excess oil and moisture it may actually speed up the drying of the Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme making blending a difficult (if not impossible task.). I am returning it but I will keep the primer because it has such a gorgeous glow. Like mentioned, it does not dry down at all, no matter how little I apply. The primer I love pairing this up with is the hangover by Too Faced, I do set this with the Laura Mercier powder because I do get oily throughout the day. if they only made a hydrating one. True to tone , long lasting . Join and receive exclusive offers and expert advice. I have a oily skin and my skin was dry.This foundation is not for me at all. My tip is to use a makeup sponge (I use real techniques one £5) and stays on much better. I’m delighted with how it looked on the clients skin, flawlessly smooth coverage in a beautiful golden shade! The reason for this, is because of the tenacious texture and the formulas tendency to "grab" and adhere to the skin, you want to ensure that you allow yourself enough time to blend properly. Lately, more on the dry/normal side but an oily t-zone from time to time. I have dry skin and it lays perfectly!!!!! Highly recommend! Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation is BECCA's lightweight, full-coverage foundation with 24-hour wear that stays humidity, sweat, water- and transfer resistant. A 'proof point' with a green tick means a third party has verified the accuracy of the statement whereas no green tick means that there isn't independent confirmation (yet! Sensible, practical makeup reviews, hundreds of foundation & concealer swatches of shades; & Cruelty Free dupes! Also smells fab, even my boyfriend loves it haha! Having yellow undertones, I can "make" it work but at $44 bucks a pop, I wish they had some clearly defined undertones because neutral just looks "off". I usually use Too Faced Sculpt & Shape Multi-use Concealer as my foundation but I like this even more.