I will be ordering again when I am out. After I blow dry and use the flat iron I use this on the dry spots and it looks much softer, smoother and more healthy. Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml View all TIGI Previous Next. [])). By far the best anti frizz cream on the market, Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2018. It'll let your hair feel stronger and healthier. I definitely recommended to every girl with frizzy dry rough hair and this product definitely work like a magic. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTINGLY APPALLINGLY DISAPPOINTING, Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2017. My Experience with Tigi Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream : I have a frizzy type of hair and gonna tired by its dryness in winter. Great on all hair types especially frizzy and coarse hair. ), Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2018. I will also scrunch my ends after using it which makes my not really curly hair curly. After reading some reviews i became nervous and worried that it might be old or shipped in hot trucks that ruins the product. I have used this product before so i just ordered it without any research on seller or shipping. Lightweight and smoothing TIGI Bed Head After Party enhances shine, provides gloss and a gorgeous soft finish. I tried it on my hair, and it made it an oily mess. Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream is very helpful for dry and frizzy hair. I have used it for two decades now. You only need a little. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It’s clear oil. Tigi Bed Head After Party. It is known as After Party Smoothing Cream but I say use before the party and I think the name itself is an Intended Humor. I have very frizzy, Dry hair and it is impossible for me to dream silky and smooth hair. After using it hair looks more shiny. It has a very light texture and holds. We all have different skin rela... Tigi Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream Review, bed head after party smoothing cream review, Cantu Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream Review, Checkout The Reviews Of Best Babyliss Hair Dryers, Bio Oil Review and Benefits During Pregnancy, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-8 Methicone, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Sodium PCA, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Panthenol, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). This is how I came across this product and my experience with it is awesome. Who wouldn’t like that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have been using this product for years now. I am an avid user of Bed Head Tigi After the Party. That means it has no stickiness to my hair. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Tigi Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream, 3.4 Ounce, See all details for Tigi Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream, 3.4 Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The product comes in the funky looking pink packaging which is looking very attractive. This cream can help you control the frizz in your hair and give it a soft finish. It has a perfect party flavour and, i love the product, so I am going to review it today. It is not only controlling the frizz but also adds an extra shine to hair. One pump gives out good amount of product for use on shoulder length hair. Has great scent, and I use it as a finisher on from my mid length to ends to separate and shine. Still clear oil. It is essential because it helps us to keep our hair set and... Hello Beauties, once again I come with one more beauty product review and this time it is about skin care. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2017. This page works best with JavaScript. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TIGI Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream for Shiny Frizz Free Hair, 100 ml at Amazon.com. The product comes in a funky looking packaging. It is tangled up every time. Same wonderful product i have purchased through salon. All around one of my favorite products, Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2020. See 609 member reviews and photos. I thought maybe some oil settled at the top, so I pumped several times in the sink. I have never once purchased this product and it look like this. It has a pump dispenser and a bubble type top which is absolutely cute. If you have funky flyways hair after your late-night party then, I have a perfect solution for you and yes it is one of the best product from Bed Head range, Tigi Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream. It gives you shiny looking smooth hair. I won't purchase from here again. I like a tousled look so I use massive shine hairspray lightly while lifting my hair.