Veuillez renouveler votre requête plus tard. Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées ? TIGI Bed Head Curl Enhancing Hair Conditioners, TIGI TIGI Bed Head Curl Enhancing Hair Shampoos & Conditioners, TIGI Bed Head Curl Enhancing Hair Shampoos & Conditioners, TIGI Bed Head Curly Hair Shampoos Curl Enhancing, TIGI Straightening & Curling Irons with Infrared Heating. and we have not verified it. BED HEAD by Tigi FOXY CURLS HI-DEF CURL SPRAY 6.76 OZ. After receiving the item, contact seller within. Odeur. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Bed Head by TIGI Foxy Curls Spray; For Curly Hair Bed Head by TIGI Foxy Curls Spray. Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Extreme Curl Mousse 8.45 Oz. I have used it sucessfully before blow drying, but I prefer to spray it on towel dried hair and scrunch my hair with my hands. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Defines and separates your curls while defending them against frizz.Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray 6.76 Oz. For sumptuous, bouncy curls full of life and energy that will swing with you all day, try TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Upgrade your curls to HD! Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Free US shipping on orders over $59. Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi Def - Spray coiffant pour boucles pour Femme Un produit exclusif de la marque Tigi Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé . The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Avoid spraying in the eyes. Defines and separates your curls while defending them against frizz. For external use only. Page 1 sur 1 Revenir au début Page 1 sur 1 . Before returning the item to your local Wal-Mart store, please be certain that all tanks are completely empty of any flammable liquids, if applicable. This one is going in the trash... Commenté aux États-Unis le 19 septembre 2014. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. With Foxy Curls, I actually like my hair on those days even better than on the days I shampoo. La fonctionnalité Javascript de votre navigateur est désactivée. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, United States and many other countries No additional import charges at delivery! The product came out as a stream instead of a fine mist. Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray 6.76 Oz Pack of 2. Traduire tous les commentaires en français, Afficher ou modifier votre historique de navigation, Recyclage (y compris les équipements électriques et électroniques), Annonces basées sur vos centres d’intérêt. Even people at work were commenting on it. This spray also adds bounce, smoothes the cuticle and shine to your hair! Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray Review. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. Let's talk. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Polyacrylate-22, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Quaternium-52, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polysorbate 20, Oleth-20, Isopropyl C12-15-Pareth-9 Carboxylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. suppliers and others provide what you see here, For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. If someone at Tigi could fix the horrific odor of this product, I'd be buying it by the case! Fights frizz much more than any other product i hav tried.Great stuff !! Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray 6.76 Oz Pack of 3. Pour calculer l'évaluation globale en nombre d'étoiles et la répartition en pourcentage par étoile, nous n'utilisons pas une moyenne simple. $32.97. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. See the benefits. Gamme. This Foxy Curls Spray is a non-flaking spray that controls static and helps fight frizz. Sign up to our newsletter and get exclusive hair care tips and tricks from the experts at All Things Hair. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Texture. Purchasing it was a mistake. By Lindsay Colame o. July 29, 2013. I have thick layered collarbone-length hair that curls near my face and has pronounced waves in the back when it's longer. Keep at temperature not exceeding 120 degrees F (50 degrees C). The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking. Subject to credit approval. I have short, healthy, medium thick hair. Donnez votre avis. Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une donnée valide. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Veuillez visiter notre page Politique de cookies pour plus d'informations. Just YUCK. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. It's also good for the days when I don't shampoo, and I just spray lighly on dry hair and scrunch, bend over and fluff my hair. Keep out of the reach of children. Après avoir consulté un produit, regardez ici pour revenir simplement sur les pages qui vous intéressent. Nous utilisons des cookies marketing pour partager vos données de navigation avec des partenaires publicitaires soigneusement sélectionnés à des fins de marketing et de personnalisation. Copyright © 2019 Fragrance Direct. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Note Globale. Upgrade your curls to HD with TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray. I thought it would mellow out as the day went on... but NO. Flammable. Il analyse également les commentaires pour vérifier leur fiabilité. Impossible d'ajouter l'article à votre liste. I should have returned the product after the first use but it does so well with my curls that I kept it. If you'd like to get the additional items you've selected to qualify for this offer. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. Minimum monthly payments are required. This product is a strong styling gel that accentuates the curls. Merci d’essayer à nouveau. Keep at temperature not exceeding 120 degrees F (50 degrees C). Nous n'avons aucune recommandation pour le moment. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. ou ses filiales. Trusted seller, fast shipping, and easy returns. Efficacité . Nous utilisons des cookies pour collecter les informations de votre appareil et de votre navigateur à des fins fonctionnelles et marketing. 2.8 / 5. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Polyacrylate-22, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Quaternium-52, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polysorbate 20, Oleth-20, Isopropyl C12-15-Pareth-9 Carboxylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. Please refer to SKU: FNT559609 when you contact us. I just feel it's not for everyone. Coiffants. Preserve ur curls and keep them as intact as possible while sleeping and when you spray this on your hair on the second day, the curls look beautiful. Un problème est survenu lors de l'ajout de cet article au panier. Best Shampoo for Straight Hair: How to Pick the Right Formula For You, Bed Head by TIGI Foxy Curls Contour Cream, Bed Head by TIGI Hard to Get Texturizing Paste, Suave Professionals Deep Moisture Shampoo, Suave Professionals Coconut Milk Infusion Intense Moisture Mask, Trending Topic: Everything You Need to Know About Hair Tinting, Learn How to Style Your Hair with the Hair Sponge, 5 Barbershop Terms Every Guy Needs to Know, Making It Modern: How to Texturize Men’s Short Hair, Relaxed Hair Health: How to Care for Relaxed Hair All Year Round, How-To: Styling Facial Hair for a Formal Event, From Beards to Styling Gels: The Complete Guide to Men’s Grooming, Widow’s Peak Tips + 6 Looks We Love for This Hairline, Curly Hairstyles for Thin Hair: 10 Easy, Chic Looks to Try, Movember Awareness: Pedro Rosario on Men’s Health and Expert Beard Care, Beards are Having Another Major Moment: Here’s How to Grow Yours. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Présentation. I tried to tolerate it. BED HEAD by Tigi FOXY CURLS HI-DEF CURL SPRAY 6.76 OZ: Amazon.fr: HygiÚne et Soins du corps This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Marque. Bed Head TIGI. Keep container in a well-ventilated place. Something went wrong. 8 avis Fiche Produit; Tous les avis; Donnez votre avis; Discussion forum; 8 membres ont donné leur avis. Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray 6.76 Oz, Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray 6.76 Oz Pack of 2, Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Extreme Curl Mousse 8.45 Oz, TIGI 45606 Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray, Tigi Bed Head Spoil Me Defrizzer & Smoothing Hairspray 9 oz - 300 ml. Love the product! À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. The product came out as a stream instead of a fine mist. Oui Prix indicatif. Other offers may also be available. The scent is overwhelmingly cloying, I cannot stand it... Commenté aux États-Unis le 21 février 2019. Manufacturers, I'm Athena, your personal Hair Assistant.