Swivel cord affords flexibility and easy of use. HOT TOOLS Flat Iron Signature Series Ceramic Digital, 1 1/2 Inches. 1,597 global ratings | 370 global reviews. Opening a hairdressing business is a very good idea, but …, Which are the best hairdressing products and supplies? It looks really cool too. The handle is long and does not get hot as all the other "small" flat irons I have tried before. My hair is shoulder length with tight curls and this works beautifully on my roots! Professional Hair Straightener & Curler, Mixcolor Ceramic Tourmaline Water & Dust Proof Plate 2 in 1 Flat Iron, 15s Fast Heating-up with Rotating Adjustable Temperature 265 to 450℉. 1,367 global ratings. 332. ... to late to return. WEIGHT. Only one warning, if you have finer hair you will want to use the lower heat setting because this baby gets super hot. It works great for my length.... hard to find another one this small! Disliked that the painted surface started to peel. Amazon.co.uk Price: $78.05 (as of 11/11/2020 19:20 PST- Details)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Bed Head Pixie 1/2" Straightener - Prettyclick 1/2" Plates ideal for short hair which allows you to get close to the roots to tame flyaways Tourmaline Ceramic Technology Reduces frizz and adds massive shine High Heat up to 430 DegreeF Travel ready Design Lightweight with Worldwide Dual Voltage 30 Second Fast Heat Up Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Bed Head Pixie 1/2" Straightener, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It gets hot enough that it typically only takes one quick pass over my hair to curl or straighten it. Love them easy to travel with and gets really hot. & FREE Shipping. We use various signals to detect unnatural patterns and will gradually expose them here. The blue metallic paint has come off and all you see is silver base. I promise I am not a fake bot writing this. ... Don’t waste your money. Copyright © 2016-2020 Your Hair. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I hardly use these curlers and there is no reason that they should be looking like they do in less than 2 months from date of purchase. Last Updated: August 19, 2020 (Refresh Now) Go To Store > 8.1. I use it just to take the frizz off and straighten the bumps in my hair since I wash my hair at night and go to bed with wet hair. Recently cut my hair and this works amazingly! 5 star 70% 4 star 13% 3 star 8% 2 star 4% 1 star 5% Bed Head Pixie 1/2" Straightener. Amazon.com Price: $27.99 (as of 11/11/2020 19:24 PST- Details) Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2019. I like that it is light-weight and easy to handle. So glad I purchased "Bed Head Pixie" flat iron ! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. All rights reserved. All Rights Reserved. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Add to Wish List. You'll never keep it straight and look good in the cut I wanted (layered bob). Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. It’s a full sized flat iron so travel is just traveling with a full sized flat iron. How are ratings calculated? Whenever I’m in need, Amazon is my go to b. Keeps my hair straight, is easy to use - especially on the really short areas. Dual Voltage. The cord is well made and does not tangle. If you want to become a hairdressing professional, …, How to grow your hair in one week Maybe you’re regretting your new haircut, or trying …, Best Sulfate-Free Shampoo For YourHair IN 2020 The concern about sulfates has everything to do with …, 7 Ways to Repair and Avoid Damaging Your Hair In our quest for beautiful hair, there …, Lee Stafford Argan Oil Retro Wave and Nourish Ceramic Hair Waver Helps You Create Cascading, Vintage Inspired Waves in Your Hair, Adhope Electric Razor for Men, Mens Electric Shavers, Dry Wet Waterproof Rotary Facial Shaver, Solofish Steam Hair Straightener, Salon Grade Ceramic Flat Iron with Anti-Static Technology and Digital Controls Suitable for All Hair Types, Which are the best hairdressing products and supplies, The Best Sulfate-Free Shampoo For YourHair IN 2020, 7 Ways to Repair & Avoid Damaging Your Hair, KIPOZI Professional Titanium Hair Straightener – 1.75 Inch Dual Voltage Flat Iron Heat up Fast with Digital LCE Display and Adjustable Temperature, White, Wahl Hair Straighteners, Afro Hair Straightener, Nicky Clarke NSS042 Hair Therapy 230 Hair Straightener, HOT TOOLS Professional Black Gold Micro-Shine Flat Iron, KIPOZI Ceramic Hair Straightener 1 Inch Professional Dual Voltage Flat Iron Travel Flat Iron for Hair with LCD Display Adjustable Temperature, Instant Heat Up, Black, Professional Hair Straightener Titanium Flat Iron For Hair: FURIDEN Hair Straightening And Curling Iron 2 In 1 With 1 Inch Plates, Thin Flat Iron For All Hair Types With Dual Voltage, Black.