Very sweet smelling. Minus one star for not having directions on the bottle- that is just lazy! Just amazing! I have very long dark hair and I really love the bed head products. I have baby fine, prone to breakage, hair. It looks and feels like straw after use and my hair is usually pretty soft and fairly shiny. I just blow dry, style, spray and go. This smells like a candy grape, not my favorite but I still love this cause it really works well. I use this on wet hair. On days I don’t style my hair (ponytail days) I just use this. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. It gives my hair extra volume and fullness. It very creamy and slippery, but gives me nice volume... Strong childish candy fruit scent. I absolutely ADORE this product. I have limp, fine hair..and not much of it. I am pleasantly surprised by this. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2018. Use this product for hair styling, works great! Love the candy grape smell. Aqua (Water/Eau)VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Polysorbate 60, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, Panthenol, Bacopa Monniera Extract, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. Pretty crazy I’ve never used anything like this on my hair! I don't really know what this product is, or what it's actual use is, but I like it! This is my HG volume product. I have looked for numerous products to thicken and volumize my fine hair and this product gave me that! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 323 Reviews. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Small talk is very slick - likely silicone in the ingredient deck. Most Helpful Positive Review Miracle in a bottle!! Chi Silk Infusion Reconstructing Complex 625 reviews. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Used TIGI color shampoo with small talk. I’ve purchased it multiple times. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This product doesn't work as well as similar volumizing products. I have experimented with it... i love this!! I'm going to pass it on to a friend who has been hair and see if it works for her. I bought 3 of these some good time ago. This cream is magic! Energizer - gives life to limp hair. [])). My hair stays extremely flat and this definitely helps in adding some volume to it! Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2014. The first time I used this was on a Friday with just unbelievable first time results. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. I didnt have the time or anyone to help me buy some at the beauty supply so I'm happy to be able to buy the real stuff here for now. Courtney from Washington. Adds shine and controls frizz. Yes it has a nice smell however at the end it had this stickiness to it. Love that it is easy to use on wet hair and doesn't make my hair sticky or crusty! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Works perfectly... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! A little goes a long way. I've used this product for a very long time. You'd think the line would be compatible with each other. This is ok. I will continue using this, just to use it up but you can get better results from lower priced thickening products. this doesn't make my hair crunchy or greasy when dry. Thermal protectant. This reminds me of the leave in conditioner - it's a 10 - but this smells awesome, like grape skittles candy.