One thing I've noticed is that if you let your hair air dry, it will harden in your hair. Home; About; Bed Head Straighten Out! John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-day Flat Iron Spray, 3.5 Ounce Heat-activated Straightening Spray, to Block Out Frizz, with Keratin Protein. $9.37. I let my hair air dry a bit and once it's damp I apply about a quarter size amount to my hair. This page works best with JavaScript. Change ), Bed Head Straighten Out! Bed Head Straighten Out 98 percent Humidity Defying Straightening Cream was launched by the design house of TIGI It is recommended for casual wear New (2) … 3.0 out of 5 stars Good for frizz but not styling. I put it on after I've taken the excess wetness out of my hair, then let it dry naturally, then use my hot brush to straighten my hair. This product leaves my hair smooth and shiny, I have thick curly hair so when I straighten my hair it goes very frizzy, it … It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. This stuff makes my hair look great! I have very curly hair & straighten it 98% of the time so I need something to help soften & protect against the dreaded flat iron. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Size: 4 oz. ( Log Out /  It makes my hair shiny, smooth & ultra soft. Skip to content. The TIGI Bed Head Straighten Out straightening cream will keep your hair straight even in high levels of humidity. Protects against damaging UV rays and heat damage through styling. So my colorist put some Moroccan oil in it. This professional TIGI hair spray delivers big-time volume, body, and lift. Bottle lasts a long time. Having spent pounds and pounds trying various other lotions I found this at my local hairdresser I'l never use anything else!. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Product does help keep hair from frizzing. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Whenever I get too cocky and think that my hair has just somehow magically changed, and I don't use this product for a day, I immediately remember and regret it! I have super thick curly hair and it frizzes all year. Obviously if you have long, thick hair, and fortunately I do, you have to use a fair amount for it to work as a straightener. Bed Head by Tigi Urban Antidotes Recovery Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, 750 ml, Pack of 2. I mix a small amoutn w/my mouse and it works so well w/my natural curly hair; helps to control the frizz and tame some of the cursl. After blow drying and straightening my hair, it felt super soft and i didn't have baby hairs flying everywhere. To be honest I was expecting my free samples to consist of hair glue or texturizing paste or generally something not all that useful to a long-haired, reasonably clean person like myself. Straighten Out™ Humidity Defying Straightening Cream. I rub it between my palms and then spread through my hair. 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,589. I was so bummed then found it on amazon. Size: 6.76 oz, TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day & Salon Hair Spray Mousse, Bed Head Mousse Spray, Professional Hair Styling Spray & Queen For A Day Hair Spray, TIGI Mousse Spray, Bed Head Styling Products & TIGI Volumizing Hair Spray. Completely and utterly useless - another waste of money :(, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 December 2016. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Sucks. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2019. Bed Head by TIGI are committed to delivering you the best products for creating freakin’ awesome hair. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2019, it preserves the humidity of the hair, but does not "straighten the hair" (quite the opposite. I didn’t see much difference and so wouldn’t bother next time. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2020. Blow dry hair until completely dry and use hot irons in small sections to seal in the straight. I simply love this product! I mix a nickel size drop with my Biolage gel then run it through my hair especially on the ends. End of. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2018, It definitely made my hair softer and not frizz our but it made it fall flat when I styled it when it was humid out. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 August 2017. It's Just OK - No Better or Worse Than Cheaper Options, Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2019. Disappointed. Seems to make my hair less manageable and it doesn't smell good. TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Conditioners & Hair Conditioners, Salon Professional Volumizing Conditioners & Catwalk Volume Conditioners, TIGI Catwalk Conditioners, Catwalk TIGI Hair Care Products & Professional Hair Volume Products, TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Conditioner is a nourishing volumizing, TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum & Salon Serums, TIGI Professional Hair Serums, Bed Head Conditioning Serums & Moisturizing Serums, Salon Hair Conditioning Serums, Bed Head Hair Moisturizing Serums & TIGI Professional Hair Products, TIGI Bed Head hair products include these lightweight moisturizing hair serums in a humidity resistant formula. I have lots of fly always and I use this product every time I dry my hair to tame my fly aways and waves. It didn’t suds a lot, but that may be because I don’t move it around too much, I am trying to baby my baby fine hair. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I had high hopes that my hair would survive the atmosphere, but on returning home and looking in the mirror was so disappointed to see the usual post walk frizzy fluff framing my face. I used this product for the first time. Salon quality TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day is a thickening mousse hair styling product the strengthens, conditions, and moisturizes hair. My hair is a little thinner in my old age. It has changed the way my hair looks and feels tremendously. Plus for nice smell and because I love all other bed head products but quite disappointed really, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 December 2017. TIGI Straighten Out: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. It litterally takes me 5 minutes to re-straighten my hair after waking up. So, coincidently, hubby is flying across the country tomorrow and visiting with her – so I will gift her with two samples – of Recharge and Elasticate Shampoo and Conditioner and the Straighten Out! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 October 2018. My hair was ash blonde with highlights and has a slight wave. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2018. Makes my hair straight an Smells fantastic. Was slightly dubious ordering - as has some quite mixed reviews. Smells nice and it came out the bottle ok even though other reviews said it didn’t. She has very thick, curly, course hair that she straightens and loves this product. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 December 2016. I love it! I shall be going back to John Frieda. I was a little skeptical if this product could really help reduce frizz in the humidity. Our Control Freak conditioning serums are greaseless, Beauty Brands: Beauty, Skincare, Makeup, Hair, Nails, Salon and Spa, Best Shampoo, Hair Conditioner & Professional Hair Product Reviews, Best Hair Products for Color Treated Hair, Top Rated Hair Products for Thinning Hair, Buy 2, Get 1 Free Hair Care Product Reviews, Men's Product Reviews & Best Men's Hair Products, Best Men's Hair Products for Thinning Hair, Biolage ExquisiteOil Hair Product Reviews, Biolage Smoothproof Hair Product Reviews, Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Hair Product Reviews, Biolage Volumebloom Hair Product Reviews, Bosley Professional Strength Hair Product Reviews, Bosley Volumizing and Thickening Product Reviews, Top Color Wow Root Cover Up Hair Products, Best Kenra Professional Hair Styling Products, Best Kenra Professional Travel Size Hair Products, Best Kenra Professional Hair Products for Blow Drying, Best Kenra Professional Hair Products for Color Treated Hair, Best Kenra Professional Volumizing Hair Products, Best Kenra Professional Curly Hair Products, Best Kenra Professional Hair Products for Damaged Hair, Macadamia Professional Hair Product Reviews, Best Macadamia Professional Hair Conditioner, Best Macadamia Professional Travel Size Hair Products, Best Moroccanoil Travel Size Hair Products, Pureology Travel Size Hair Product Reviews, Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Product Reviews, Pureology Nano Works Hair Product Reviews, Pureology Pure Volume Hair Product Reviews, Pureology Strength Cure Hair Product Reviews, Redken Color Extend Magnetics Hair Product Reviews, Best RUSK Designer Collection Hair Products, Best RUSK Styling Collection Hair Products, Total Results Amplify Hair Product Reviews, Total Results Moisture Hair Product Reviews, Best Kerastase Shampoo and Conditioner & Top Kerastase Salon Hair Products, SAN TAN VILLAGE Haircuts & Salon Highlights, PARADISE VALLEY Haircuts & Salon Hair Color, COLORADO SPRINGS Haircuts & Salon Hair Color, OVERLAND PARK Haircuts & Salon Highlights, SOUTH KANSAS CITY Haircuts & Salon Highlights, KANSAS CITY NORTH Haircuts & Salon Highlights, LEE'S SUMMIT Summit Fair Hair Salons & Spas, NORTHWEST OKLAHOMA CITY Hair Salons & Spas, NORTHWEST OKLAHOMA CITY Haircuts & Salon Highlights, NORTHWEST OKLAHOMA CITY Manicures & Pedicures, NORTHWEST OKLAHOMA CITY Salon Eyebrow Waxing, PENN & MEMORIAL Haircuts & Salon Hair Color, Hair Styling Products, Hairspray, Gel & Mousse, Curly Hair Conditioner & Leave in Conditioners, Hair Styling Products For Men, Hair Gel & Pomade, Women's Hair Products, Volumizers & Root Lifters, Professional Hair Spray & Hairspray Products, Hair Products For Men, Hair Gel, Pomade & Hairspray, Abba Volumizing Conditioners & Fine Hair Conditioners, AG Sulfate Free Shampoos & Gentle Shampoos, AG Curly Hair Conditioner & Colored Hair Conditioner, AG Hair Styling Products, Volumizers, Hair Gels & Pomade, AG Non Aerosol Hair Spray & Finishing Spray, Alterna Conditioners, Intensive & Volumizing Conditioners, Alterna Hair Styling Products, Volume Spray& Hair Gel, Alterna Hair Spray, Firm Hold & Soft Hairspray, CHI Shampoos, Moisturizing & Clarifing Shampoos, CHI Conditioners, Leave in Conditioners & Dry Conditioners, CHI Hair Styling Products & Men's Hair Products, CHI Hair Spray & Professional Hairspray for Men, DevaCurl Shampoo & Shampoo for Curly Hair, DevaCurl Conditioner Leave in Conditioner for Curly Hair, DevaCurl Hair Styling Products, Styling Cream & Hairspray, Hempz Shampoo, Sulfate Free Shampoo & Moisture Shampoo, Hempz Conditioner & Lightweight Conditioners for Colored Hair, Hempz Hair Styling Products, Volumizer Mousse & Root Lifters, Hempz Hair Spray & Non Aerosol Finishing Spray, KMS Shampoos, Dandruff Shampoo & Clarifing Shampoo, KMS Conditioner & Deep Curly Hair Conditioners, KMS Hair Styling Products, Hair Wax & Styling Gel, KMS Hair Spray, Flexible Hold & Firm Hold Hairspray, MIZANI Moisturizing Shampoos & Sulfate Free Shampoos, MIZANI Hair Oil Conditioner & Leave in Conditioners, MIZANI Hair Styling Products, Hair Oil Mask & Curling Cream, Sexy Hair Conditioner & Colored Hair Conditioners, Sexy Hair Styling Products, Volume Spray & Root pump, Sexy Hair Hairspray & Non Aerosol Texturizing Spray, Sexy Hair Product Sets & Hair Styling Products, TIGI Conditioners & Bed Head Leave in Conditioners, TIGI Hair Styling Products & Bed Head Hair Products, TIGI Hair Spray & Men's Bed Head Hair Spray, Body Moisturizers & Moisturizing Body Lotions, Body Moisturizers, Hand Cream & Body Butter, Body Products, Foot Care Products & Bath Salts, Women's Fragrance Body Wash & Body Lotions, Face Makeup, Bronzers, Concealers & Foundations, Makeup Highlighters & Highlighting Powders, Wrinkle Creams, Eye Creams & Anti Aging Skincare, Anti Aging Eye Creams, Eye Gels & Eye Serums, Anti Aging Lip Care, Lip Creams & Lip Balms, Face Masques, Hydrating & Clarifying Masks, Skin Lighting Creams & Dark Spot Correctors, Sun Care Products, Self Tanners & Tanning Towelets, Self Tanners, Tanning Towelets, Tanning Lotions & Sprays, Eye Makeup Removers & Oil Make Up Removers, Travel Size Skin Care Sets & Skin Care Kits, Skin Care Sets & Travel Size Skin Care Products, Abba Hair Products, Shampoo and Conditioners, Sexy Hair Styling Products, Pomade & Volumizers, TIGI Hair Products, Shampoo and Conditioners, Hempz Body Lotions & Hair Styling Products, Ceramic Flat Irons, CHI & Hoot Tools Flat Irons, Professional Curling Irons & Curling Wands, Clipless Curling Irons & Wave Curling Irons, Hot Air Styling Brushes & Hot Air Curling Brushes, Face Tools, Eye Lash Curler & Eyebrow Tweezers, Face Tools, Facial Extraction Tools & Eyebrow Tweezers, Manicure & Pedicure Tools, Nail Clippers & Cuticle Nippers, Slanted & Point Tweezers, Eyebrow Tweezers, Chi Styling Tools, Flat Irons & Hair Dryers, Hot Tools Hair Tools, Hair Dryers & Flat Irons, Hot Tools Hair Styling Tools, Hair Blow Dryers & Curling Irons, Paul Mitchell Professional Hair Conditioner.