To dreams that never will come true I gave it all so easily I don't want nobody baby.   Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Go crazy is what I will do chorus If I can't have you, I don't want no other, baby, When there's got to be no chance for me. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). The recording was started at Château d'Hérouville as a basic track only and completed later at Cherokee Studios in Los Angeles. The Bee Gees were a pop music group formed in 1958. Am I strong enough to see it through Go crazy is what I will do STANDS4 LLC, 2020. If I can't have you, oh oh oh oh Go crazy is what I will do to you my love. Test your MusicIQ here! Thunderland Showroom at Excalibur, Las Vegas, NV. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/17881652/Bee+Gees, The Ultimate Bee Gees: The 50th Anniversary Collection [Deluxe Edition 2CD/1DVD]. If I can't have you, oh oh oh... The brothers wrote all of their own hits, as well as writing and producing several major hits for other artists. The trio were successful for most of their decades of recording music, but they had two distinct periods of exceptional success: as a pop act in the late 1960s/early 1970s, and as prominent performers of the disco music era in the late 1970s. Don't know why I'm surviving ev'ry lonely day, If I can't have you, oh oh oh oh The recording was started at Château d'Hérouville as a basic track only and completed later at Cherokee Studios in Los Angeles. If I Can't Have You According to Maurice, this track was the first song they did while they were recording the other songs for the film. No chance for me. music…… uhuhhh Go crazy is what I will do. If I can't have you Go crazy is what I will do The remixed version was released and remastered in the compilation Bee Gees Greatest in 2007 and marked the return of the Bee Gees to the US Hot Dance Tracks charts after 28 years. If I Can't Have You" and it doesn't matter how I try If I can't have you...uhuhhh...ahhh!   Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. [Verse 1] Don't know why. more », FAVORITE Think you know music? my life would end. If I turn away, am I strong enough to see it through? I gave it all too easily to you my love, To dreams that never will come true The group sang three-part tight harmonies that were instantly recognisable; Robin's clear vibrato lead was a hallmark of their earlier hits, while Barry's R&B falsetto became their signature sound during the late 1970s and 1980s. My life would end. and it doesn't matter how I cry If I can't have you, I don't want no other, baby, more », The Bee Gees were a musical group founded in 1958. Go crazy is what I will do would you please submit your corrections to me? Web. Lyrics.com. Am I strong enough to see it through If I can't have you I don't want nobody baby no chance for me 12 Nov. 2020. . Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. According to Maurice, this track was the first song they did while they were recording the other songs for the film. If I can't have you The trio were successful for most of their decades of recording music, but they had two distinct periods of exceptional success: as a popular music act in the late 1960s and early 1970s, and as prominent performers of the disco music era in the mid-to-late 1970s. If I Can't Have You" Don't know why I'm surviving every lonely day When there's got to be no chance for me My life would end and it doesn't matter how I cry My tears of love are a waste of time if I turn away Am I strong enough to see it through Go crazy is what I will do If I can't have you I don't want nobody baby If I can't have you, oh oh oh oh If you find some error in the lyrics, I don't want nobody baby. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! to you my love Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I'm surviving every lonely day. Can't let go and it doesn't matter how I try Make sure your selection Am I strong enough to see it through? If I Can’t Have You Lyrics. chorus my life would end. How Deep Is Your Love (Supreme Beings of Leisure remix), How Deep Is Your Love - Supreme Beings Of Leisure Remix, If I Can't Have You (Count da Money remix), If I Can't Have You (The Disco Boys remix), If I Can't Have You - Count Da Money Remix, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. If I can't have you Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). starts and ends within the same node. Make sure your selection Don't know why I'm surviving every lonely day When there's got to be No chance for me My life would end And it don't matter how I cry My tears of love Are a waste of time If I turn away Am I strong enough to see it through Go crazy is what I will do If I can't have you I don't want nobody baby If I can't have you, oh oh oh oh If I can't have you I don't want nobody baby If I can't have you, oh oh oh Can't let go And it doesn't … My tears of love And it doesn't matter how I cry, my tears of love a waste of time. The Bee Gees The Bee Gees Miscellaneous If I Can't Have You Don't know why I'm surviving ev'ry lonely day, When there's got to be no chance for me. When there's got to be.