Beautiful colour soup. It is a great practice to eat soup with meals. Great images Sapna. All Rights Reserved. The combination of carrots and beets is such a huge hit at my home. Once onions are done add chopped beets, carrots and cook for few minutes. The soup got a lovely color,looks gorgeous. anyway, the color looks amazing! beautiful color of this condiment. The soup sounds delicious! The combination of carrots and beets is such a huge hit at my home. This beet and carrot soup is mildly spiced and taste just amazing when served with the meal. What I most love about this soup is the exotic color that just makes me pop out my eyes and want to stare at all the time. *If you ever try this recipe don’t forget to share your photos with me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or tag me on Instagram @cookingwithsapana using the hashtag #cookingwithsapana and stay connected* I would love to see your creations from my space!! Gorgeous clicks Sapana. Love both the vibrant Color of the soup and it’s creamy texture … gorgeous photography makes it all the more tempting Sapna ! Beautiful vibrant coloured soup is so tempting. Simple home made sweets recipes – Rava (Sooji) ladu – Payasam – Kesari, Infant diet – Supplementary diet for the infant- Diet for babies who have been weaned, Nature’s way of nurturing the child – Importance of complementary feeding for infants and young children, Ragi Tone- An ideal and natural Ragi based nutritional food supplement, Baby Bath and Baby Massage -Traditional method, Beetroot ,carrot and spinach soup – healthy soup, Wash all vegetables, peel and cut the beetroot,carrot and potato in small chunks (dices), Heat the oil in a large pan and saute the chopped celery until soft, Add the bay leaf,beetroot,carrot,potato and water, Cover ad simmer for about 40 minutes,until the beetroot is cooked. What I most love about this soup is the exotic color that just makes me pop out my eyes and want to stare at all the time. I’ve not tried a beetroot soup with carrot in it. Such a lovely colour and it would make anyone reach out for that bowl instantly. It looks delish too. The exotic color of the soup is very attractive and I am sure my kids will love this, beets are one of my fave ingredients and love the gorgeous color of this soup. I’ve not tried a beetroot soup with carrot in it. It looks absolutely delicious Sapana.. I love soups with root vegetables but have never tried with beets. I didn’t know that soup fell under the condiment category. Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM#89. With beetroot I would love to make it definitely. Saute until onions are slightly brown. What an exotic and gorgeous soup Sapana, not to mention nutritious! Healthyliving from Nature – Buy Online  © 2020. This beet and carrot soup is mildly spiced and taste just amazing when served with the meal. beautiful color of this condiment. It sound great in taste as well as super healthy choice. This practice is actually good for the digestive system and will keep you healthy for a long time. Soups are one of the best condiments served before the meal and actually make you healthy, feel good and filling at the same time, so when you will have your meal after soup you would actually eat a little less than normal.