THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT INTENDED TO AND DOES NOT: (I) CHANGE OR EXCLUDE ANY STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE LAWFULLY CHANGED OR EXCLUDED; OR (II) LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY RIGHT YOU HAVE AGAINST THE PERSON WHO SOLD THE PRODUCT TO YOU IF THAT PERSON HAS BREACHED ANY SALES CONTRACT WITH YOU. 10. Sometimes, the transmitter may not work due to some technical problems or incorrect installations. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT CHECK THE BOX OR CLICK THE BUTTON AND/OR DO NOT USE, COPY OR INSTALL THE SOFTWARE, AND UNINSTALL THE SOFTWARE FROM ALL DEVICES THAT YOU OWN OR CONTROL. 12.212. You can find the user documentation for the Software on the “Support” page of the applicable Belkin website. so all the links and mentioning of other transmitters didnt happen. The song "Happy Birthday to You" was written in the 1890s and is copyright protected. The FM radio transmitter in a car is perfect for people who want to hear songs playing on an mp3 player, iPod, and any other audio device wirelessly on a car radio. License and copyright information for the Open Source Software are disclosed in the Product documentation, within the “Support” tab on Belkin websites and within the “Contact Us” section on Belkin websites. I have tried wrapping a wire around the Fm transmitter but it does not seem to do much. IF YOU LIVE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION, REFERENCES TO "SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES" SHALL MEAN ANY LOSSES WHICH (I) WERE NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE BY BOTH PARTIES; (II) WERE KNOWN TO YOU BUT NOT TO US; AND/OR (III) WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE BY BOTH PARTIES BUT COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED BY YOU SUCH AS, FOR EXAMPLE (BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION), LOSSES CAUSED BY VIRUSES, MALWARE OR OTHER MALICIOUS PROGRAMS, OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO YOUR DATA. *Version*=1&*entries*=0. Software does not include any Open Source Software (as defined below). This Agreement is effective when you click on the “I Accept” button, or when you in any other way use, copy or install the Software, which will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to, this Agreement. The increase in sound is quite noticeable3. (E) VENUE. FM Transmitter Operating Instructions: 1. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH ANY SAFETY WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS THAT ACCOMPANY THE PRODUCT. IF EITHER PARTY BRINGS A DISPUTE IN A COURT OR OTHER NON-ARBITRATION FORUM, THE ARBITRATOR OR JUDGE MAY AWARD THE OTHER PARTY ITS REASONABLE COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES) INCURRED IN ENFORCING COMPLIANCE WITH THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION, INCLUDING STAYING OR DISMISSING SUCH DISPUTE. You can change auto-update options by changing your settings within the Product account information. Is there a RF expert who has any idea what is going on. No i don't want to return it i lost my receipt. To get the best signal you need to be holding it. If you’d like to join in, please sign in or register. ALSO, BY USING, COPYING OR INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. Such terms of use may prohibit you from doing some of the things you are permitted to do under this Agreement, or permit you to do some of the things you are prohibited from doing under this Agreement. BELKIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (I) YOUR FAILURE TO FOLLOW SAFETY WARNINGS, PRECAUTIONS OR ANY OTHER INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED WITH THE PRODUCT AND/OR SOFTWARE, (II) YOUR NEGLIGENCE IN USE OF THE PRODUCT AND/OR SOFTWARE, OR (III) YOUR INTENTIONAL MISUSE OF THE PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE. Yesterday I updated to IOS 4.1 and jailbroke my ipod touch 2g with Redsnow at the same time since then my belkin fm transmitter has not worked. THE ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES MAY VARY BASED ON THE LOCAL LAWS APPLICABLE TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE. Any suppliers of Belkin shall be direct and intended third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement, including without limitation with respect to the disclaimers of warranties and limitations on liability set forth herein. WHETHER OR NOT YOU PREVAIL IN THE DISPUTE, SO LONG AS YOUR CLAIM IS NOT FOUND TO BE FRIVOLOUS BY THE ARBITRATOR AS MEASURED BY RULE 11(b) OF THE FEDERAL RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE, YOU SHALL BE ENTITLED TO BE REIMBURSED FOR YOUR COSTS OF ARBITRATION, WITHIN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE ARBITRATOR. Is there a RF expert who has any idea what is going on. Belkin does not guarantee or promise any specific level of energy savings or other monetary benefit from the use of the Products or Software or any other feature. ONLY THOSE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS THAT ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND, IN SUCH INSTANCES, BELKIN’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED ONLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The front of the cigarette lighter adapter is spring-loaded so it should be carefully removed. All provisions of this Agreement except for Section 1 and the limited warranty in Section 12 (the first paragraph) will survive termination. The Software may contain links or other features that make it easier for you to visit or log-in to independent third-party websites (“Linked Sites”). I don’t find many diagram for stereo input (most are using mic). Make sure that all parts are present.Step 2:Replace the fuse by removing the front of the cigarette lighter adapter.NOTE:  The front of the cigarette lighter adapter is spring-loaded so it should be carefully removed.Step 3:Re-assemble your TuneBase™ by following the correct sequence of the parts in the image below: Please tell us how we can make this article useful. Sign up today for the latest news and product updates from Belkin. You can get about 150 tracks on a CD. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the media has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. 2.101 and 48 C.F.R. This product is Software licensed to you by Belkin and, where applicable, by Belkin’s suppliers. ANY ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONFIDENTIAL, AND NEITHER YOU, NOR BELKIN NOR THE ARBITRATOR MAY DISCLOSE THE EXISTENCE, CONTENT OR RESULTS OF ANY ARBITRATION, EXCEPT AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY LAW OR FOR PURPOSES OF ENFORCEMENT OR APPEAL OF THE ARBITRATION AWARD. FOR EXAMPLE, IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND, OUR SOFTWARE AND THE MEDIA ON WHICH IT IS PROVIDED COME WITH STATUTORY GUARANTEES, INCLUDING AS TO QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW OR THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993 (NEW ZEALAND) (AS FURTHER EXPLAINED BELOW). Each of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the United Nations Convention on the Limitation Period in the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded and will not apply to this Agreement. Belkin warrants that any media (such as a CD or USB stick) on which the Software is provided will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 90 days from the date of its original purchase (the “Warranty Period”). TERM. Connect Transmitter to iPhone and select the suitable frequency Press on + / - button to your desired frequency, then adjust your tune radio to the same frequency.Play music on iPhone. b) put CDs on a computer, and copy tham as mp3 or WMA files to another CD. NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT EXCLUDES, RESTRICTS OR MODIFIES ANY CONDITION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, RIGHT OR REMEDY IMPLIED OR IMPOSED BY ANY AU/NZ APPLICABLE LAWS WHICH CANNOT LAWFULLY BE EXCLUDED, RESTRICTED OR MODIFIED. BELKIN CUSTOMER SUPPORT CONTACTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED A LIFESAVING SOLUTION AND THEY ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES. IF THE DISPUTE IS NOT RESOLVED WITHIN 60 DAYS OF SUCH NOTIFICATION, THEN THE CLAIM WILL BE SUBMITTED FOR ARBITRATION. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE IS DETERMINED BY A COURT TO BE INAPPLICABLE OR INVALID, THEN THE REMAINDER SHALL STILL BE GIVEN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT. ANY DECISION OR AWARD BY THE ARBITRATOR RENDERED IN AN ARBITRATION PROCEEDING SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ON EACH PARTY, AND MAY BE ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH USING THE PRODUCT AFTER READING THE SAFETY WARNINGS, YOU MUST RETURN THE PRODUCT TO YOUR PLACE OF PURCHASE AND STOP USING THE SOFTWARE. Even jury rig it to help keep a better FM output.I do not experienced any static when i use the unit. It would be interesting to see how I could fix it. You agree to strictly comply with all export control laws and regulations and agree not to export, re-export, divert, transfer or disclose any portion of the Software or any related technical information or materials, directly or indirectly, in violation of any applicable export law or regulation. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, by using the Software, you acknowledge and agree that it is solely your responsibility to understand the terms of this Agreement, as well as the terms of use of any App Store that may be relevant to the Software or the Product. FCUK Posts: 1,229. If you are located in the United States, Section 17 applies to you: 17. These features are provided solely as a convenience to you. If the Software is software or firmware embedded on a Product, you must stop using the Product. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION YOU MAY HAVE HAD A RIGHT TO ARBITRATE A DISPUTE ON A CLASSWIDE OR REPRESENTATIVE BASIS, AND THAT YOU HAVE EXPRESSLY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVED THOSE RIGHTS AND AGREE INSTEAD TO ARBITRATE ONLY YOUR OWN DISPUTE(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION.