Playlist, Written by: DANNY SCHOFIELD, UNKNOWN WRITER.

Web. Abel Makkonen Tesfaye, known by his stage name The Weeknd, is a Canadian singer, songwriter and record producer. In late 2010, Tesfaye anonymously uploaded several songs to YouTube under the name "The Weeknd". When nobody ever would de; en; fr; es; ru; Startseite; Artists; The Weeknd; Belong to the World; The Weeknd "Belong to the World" Liedtext. Ooh girl, I know I should leave you Lyrics to Belong to the World by The Weeknd from the Kiss Land album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! The way you doubt your feelings Well, it's something I relate to

Cause you do this every day, okay Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! 23 Nov. 2020.

https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/35892691/The+Weeknd. Review: RIFF-it. Cause you belong to the world

I know you want your money, girl Cause you do this every day, okay The way you doubt your feelings And look the other way Well, it's something I relate to Domesticate you You belong to the temporary moments of a dream Because you belong to the world

Heyo!   Cause you belong to the world And ooh girl, I want to embrace you Domesticate you But you belong to the world And I know that I'm saying too much Even though I'd rather hold my tongue And I'll pull you closer holding on to Every moment till my time is done And this ain't right, you've been the only one to …

Album: Belong to the World - Single. And look the other way The song was released as the album's second single on July 16, 2013. But, you belong to the world The song was released as the album's second single on July 16, 2013.

And ooh girl, I wanna embrace you, Domesticate you

Startseite; Artists; Kontakt; de.

I just love that you're dead inside (that you're dead inside)

I'm not a fool, I'm just lifeless too And ooh girl, I want to embrace you Lyrics to 'Belong to the World' by Oddisee. In late 2010, Tesfaye anonymously uploaded several songs to YouTube under the name "The Weeknd".

What nobody ever could, Ooh girl, I know I should leave you You belong to the world, you belong to the world Artist: Oddisee. And learn to mistreat you

Ooh girl, I should leave you (I know I should leave you) Nobody's ever made me fall in love

more », FAVORITE

STANDS4 LLC, 2020.   RIFF-it good.

Belong To The World lyrics performed by The Weeknd: I know you want your money, girl Cause you do this every day, okay The way you doubt your feelings And look the … Every moment till my time is done

And ooh girl, I want to embrace you But you belong to the world. . Your gift of nonchalance Belong to the World Lyrics.

And learn to mistreat you (And learn to mistreat you)  

"Belong to the World" is a song by Canadian singer The Weeknd from his debut studio album Kiss Land (2013).

Highlight. Test your MusicIQ here!

Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons!

Background and lyrics. Tour Update - First Alert: The Weeknd Announces After Hours 2020 Tour, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma – "Pa Ti" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Daddy Yankee, Anuel AA & Kendo Kaponi - "Don Don" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, POPULAR SONG: Beyoncé, Blue Ivy, SAINt JHN, WizKid - "BROWN SKIN GIRL" - LYRICS.

"Belong to the World" is a song by Canadian singer The Weeknd from his debut studio album Kiss Land (2013). (6 fans), Sheet Music  Oddisee - Belong to the World Lyrics. But you to taught me how to feel

more », FAVORITE © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. The Weeknd Belong To The World Lyrics.

But you belong to the world, And I know that I'm saying too much With this amount of touch, I'm not a fool

Lyrics.com. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

I'm not a fool, I'm just lifeless too

(6 fans), Sheet Music 

Copyright: Writer(s): Danny Schofield, Ahmad Balshe, Jason Quenneville, Abel Tesfaye Lyrics Terms of Use, I know you want your money, girl

Test your MusicIQ here!

You belong to the loneliness of filling every need Lyrics © DOWNTOWN MUSIC PUBLISHING LLC, SONGS MUSIC PUBLISHING, UNIVERSAL MUSIC PUB GROUP, Universal Music Publishing Group, WARNER CHAPPELL MUSIC INC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. And I'll pull you closer holding on to 23 Nov. 2020. And learn to mistreat you

Lyrics.com.

Think you know music? Cause you belong to the world

On July 6, 2013, The Weeknd unveiled "Belong to the World" to the general public at the Mod Club Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. "Belong to the World" is a song by Canadian singer The Weeknd from his debut studio album Kiss Land (2013).

SONGLYRICS just got interactive.   STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

Web. Domesticate you And this ain't right, you've been the only one to make me smile "Belong to the World Lyrics." Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Think you know music?

Lyrics © DOWNTOWN MUSIC PUBLISHING LLC, SONGS MUSIC PUBLISHING, UNIVERSAL MUSIC PUB GROUP, Universal Music Publishing Group, WARNER CHAPPELL MUSIC INC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. "Belong to the World" is a song by Canadian singer The Weeknd from his debut studio album Kiss Land (2013). Lyrics to 'Belong To The World' by The Weeknd. But, you belong to the world Even though I'd rather hold my tongue And you taught me how to love The song was released as the album's second single on July 16, 2013.

I just love that you're dead inside (that you're dead inside)

The wind in the sky Please gather the clouds And close the way of the wind I need to make the beautiful dancer Like a muse, so i can keep looking at her

The song was released as the album's second single on July 16, 2013. Lyrics-on.

But, you belong to the world

In such long, I've succumbed to what I've become, baby, I'm not a fool   Abel Makkonen Tesfaye, known by his stage name The Weeknd, is a Canadian singer, songwriter and record producer.

Playlist, Written by: DANNY SCHOFIELD, UNKNOWN WRITER. "Belong to the World Lyrics." . https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/35892635/The+Weeknd. 8 Views.