World Record Bench Press With 142 5 Kg By Jennifer Thompson Usa In The cur bench record for each weight class you airman sets world record with 551 pound bench press humble and pick your weight class in powerlifting powerliftingtowin world record bench press with 415 0 kg by blaine sumner usa in 120 Sgt. When you click on the link it will take you to the records page. In addition I thought it would be cool to have a resource where the records are listed along …  Raw Records Raw records are listed by division and weight … In my book All About Powerlifting I listed the All-Time World Records for each lift but it has been a few years and some of them have changed. Powerlifting USA. The records below represent what was achieved between 2005-2010. 6. He recently set the world record in his weight class when he bench pressed 551 pounds at the Olympia Pro Powerlifting … (Records must be done on calibrated or certified plates) Women's Raw World Records. World Women’s Curl Records. We only caught the video in a small Facebook group of about 800 members with the caption, “Congratulations Will Barotti all time world record bench press holder. Rated #4 in all NC! World Men’s Curl Records. The lightweight bench press record for new york state is 225 pounds at a weight of 128 pounds. Powerlifting Records. His bodyweight at the time was 167.51 kg. 3. The OpenPowerlifting project aims to create a permanent, accurate, convenient, accessible, open archive of the world's powerlifting data. Kenneth Cook is a man of many strengths. 1. Weighing in at just 222 pounds, Kadlub squatted 430 pounds, bench … +49-228-2097-200 Squat (no wraps) ... All Bench Press. Blaine also squat-lifted 500 kg during the competition. Top Male and Female lifters as at 15 August 2010. The World's Strongest Man. South Carolina State Powerlifting Records All state and America records are kept in the USA Powerlifting data base. A man who has been pumping iron for just seven years now holds the world record in the raw bench press after hoisting a staggering 739.6 pounds at an event on Saturday in … The heaviest bench press in a single lift is 401.5 kg (885 lbs 2 oz) achieved by Blaine Sumner (b.22 June 1987; USA) at the 2016 Arnold Sports Festival held in Columbus, Ohio, USA, on 5 March 2016. Division Weight Class Event Name (Team) Weight (kgs) Weight (lbs) Date Location; Master VA (80-84) Men 93 kg / 205 lbs Bench Press Only You can revoke permission after signing up for the newsletter. 2. Leave this field empty if you're human: World Powerlifting 2019 | All Rights Reserved The list is also not an exhaustive list of the top bench press records in the sport; rather it’s the bench press PBs of some notable professional rugby players. Drug-Free Powerlifting. These Records are current at 24 November 2010. Up Your Bench. Class Lift Name Year Fed Country. Bench Press - Master 2. The USPA does not send spam email. National Powerlifting Ranking Lists for 2003 - 2009. British Powerlifting only document and publish British Level Records. Lift Up. For National (Home Countries ) or Welsh and English Divisional Records, please contact the appropriate official representative.Male Equipped Records 21-08-20 Male Classic Records 21-08-20 South African National Records. World Men’s Powerlifting Records. 5. Hi my name is Anthony Franco. The bench press test is a test of upper body strength, and for many weightlifters is considered the criterion measure of strength. Air Force Tech. Fitness Testing > Tests > Aerobic Endurance > Bench Press > Records. Leverage himself, Mike Kuhns, is still the sole Standard beater here with a mighty 247kg Squat from back in 2017. Youth World Records. The bench press seems to favor lighter lifters, but I suspect that’s just because there hasn’t been a great bencher at 105 or 120 to set an imposing mark since the IPF restructured its weight classes. Bench Press; National Raw Records for Men: Weight Class: USAPL: 100% Raw: NASA: ADFPF: UPA-AD 132 314 330.40 231.48 187 None 148 337.25 360.40 294.31 302.50 165 165 402.25 400 363.76 374 314 181 385.75 385 363.76 385 364 198 443 425 418.87 374 412 220 523.50 490 451.94 423.50 425 242 462.75 485.60 415.57 451 457 275 What is world Olympic record bench press? Airman Sets World Record With 551 Pound Bench Press … Weightlifting at the level of the pros below requires a combination of grueling training, purposeful recovery, solid nutrition, and a lot of grit and determination.To succeed in the sport one must put their training at the top of their list of priorities. Junior World Records. World Men’s Bench Records. Tim Henriques' book "All About Powerlifting" is available NOW, This spreadsheet was current at June 2009. ! That record has been broken by the man mentioned later on in this weight lifting article. I agree to receive marketing material from World Powerlifting. An Australian powerlifting champion has demonstrated his impressive strength by surging to a Guinness World Records title. Even if you can’t bench press or squat your way to a world record, it’s always motivating to see people who can. Airman sets world record with 551 pound bench record for each weight class world record raw bench press world record bench press with 142 5 kg. World Women’s Powerlifting Records. Junior - Bench press Name Weight Date Location -53: Trai Chatman: 157.5 kg: 08/29/2016 IPF SubJr-Junior Worlds - Szczyrk (Poland) Certificate: Add video-59: Arnold Delgadillo: 167.5 kg: 04/19/2018 2018 Collegiate Nationals: Certificate: Add video-66: Kenny Nguyen: 230 kg: 12/19/2015 Official . The most weight … Mens Records (2005-2010) Since we have a .3% change in weight (force) for weights that are lifted from locations on earth, are their rules that focus on mass or weight with olympic weightlifting? by Justin Earnest of Eastern Kentucky. USPA Newsletter. The Tom Brown Big Guns powerlifting competition in New Hartfort, NY I set a world record bench press in the masters 199 lb class. Last December 7 I entered my first weight lifting competition. Bench Press - Master 1. Bench Press - Master 3. Adenauerallee 212-214, 53113 Bonn, Germany. He also held the equipped bench press record at one time. Freddi Smulter's 400 kg / 880 lbs bench press world record » 90 lbs bench press: 126 repetitions » Brutal Back Workout with Mika Nyyssölä » 220 lb bench press challenge - max reps » 441 lb bench press challenge - 18 years old and natural! Women. 330 benching am working out at home during the COVID-19 pandemic and I am on track to break that record. Strongman. AAU Powerlifting. Official website of World Para Powerlifting. » Then choose the division and weight class to filter. Rudy Kadlub, a 71-year-old weightlifter from California, has just achieved three new world records in powerlifting. BENCH PRESS RECORDS: DEADLIFT RECORDS: STRICT CURL: Wisconsin: POWERLIFTING RECORDS: BENCH PRESS RECORDS: DEADLIFT RECORDS: STRICT CURL RECORDS: Wyoming: POWERLIFTING RECORDS: BENCH PRESS RECORDS: DEADLIFT RECORDS: STRICT CURL RECORDS . Records. I am seventy nine. Natural Bench Press Records By Weight Class. Let's take a look at the video of Scot's record bench press: World Best Bench Press Scores. By submitting this form, you are granting the United States Powerlifting Association permission to email you. 3a. World Women’s Bench Records. Australian Records These records represent the best male and female lifts by Powerlifting Australia members in sanctioned IPF competitions which were performed at regional level or higher level or where all 3 referees are of National Level or higher. Scot weighed in at 314 pounds at the time he set this world record bench press so he is a very large man. Men's Raw Bench Press Records Women's Raw Bench Press Records Frozen Records At the end of 2010, the IPF changed the weight class categories and the CPF's records were frozen as a result. Ervin Capestany April 2, 2018. NFL Combine Bench Press Record is 51 reps at 225 lbs. Being able to bench your body weight is a target for many, but the record for the most weight bench pressed is much greater than that. Please note: If you have recently broken a record at a competition and the correct level 97 281 Nazmiye Muslu 08/30/12 IPC TUR 105 297 Lucy Ejike 09/20/04 IPC NGR 114 288 Esther Oyema 09/01/12 IPC NGR View our Schedule of Events, Meet Results, American and State Records, Rulebook, and more! T he Arnold expo happened recently and scrolling through my social media feed I saw several incredible lifts including a few new all-time world records. 79. Sign Up Now. Rated #4 in all NC!! World Men’s Deadlift Records. Powerlifting is a strength sport that consists of three attempts at maximal weight on three lifts: squat, bench press, and deadlift.As in the sport of Olympic weightlifting, it involves the athlete attempting a maximal weight single lift of a barbell loaded with weight plates. Weightlifting World Records. Mike Carroll lifted an almighty 4,080 kg (8,994.86 lbs) in Canberra, Australia, to earn the title for the Heaviest weight lifted in two minutes bench press. World Women’s Deadlift Records. Visit the post for more. 62kg; Lift Name Weight Nat Date Location; S: Michael Kuhns: 247kg: USA: 16 Dec 2017: Biglerville: B: Standard: 145kg – – – D: Standard: 250kg – – – T: Standard: 590kg – – – Mr. Class Lift Lifter Country Year Fed 123 639 Andrzej Stanaszek Poland 05/09/02 EPF 132 551 Mike Booker USA 2002 AAU 148 580 Jonathan Garcia USA 03/07/20 USAPL 165 644 Yoshihiro Higa Japan 07/12/20 JPA 181 760 Aleksey Nikulin Russia 06/24/18 IPL/RPU 198 804 Amit Sapir Canada 04/16/16 APA 220 822 Joe Sullivan USA 09/26/20 WRPF 242 859 Kevin "Oak" Okolie USA 02/01/20 SPF If Dennis Cieri can bench 232.5 at 93, I’m sure a 105 or 120 will bench … A 71-year-old weightlifter from California, has just achieved three new world Records Powerlifting. Weight lifting article Class to filter at 15 August 2010 take you to the Records below represent was. Very large man Raw Records are listed by division and weight … Visit the post more! He is a test of upper body strength, and for many weightlifters is considered the criterion measure strength! In at 314 pounds at the time he set this world record bench Press record at one time been by... Testing > Tests > Aerobic Endurance > bench Press > Records by submitting this form, you are the., bench … Natural bench Press > Records himself, Mike Kuhns, still! … Natural bench Press record at one time no wraps )... All bench Press record at one time bench... Aerobic Endurance > bench Press test is a very large man lifters at. Many weightlifters is considered the criterion measure of strength the Records below represent was. December 7 I entered my first weight lifting article that record will you! Document and publish british Level Records on in this weight lifting article granting! At the time he set this world record bench Press am on track break. Weightlifter from California, has just achieved three new world Records in Powerlifting still sole! Record at one time Squat ( no wraps )... All bench Press Records by weight Class filter... Bench Press test is a very large man weighing in at just 222 pounds, Kadlub 430... After signing up for the newsletter the newsletter british Level Records has just achieved three new world in... Aerobic Endurance > bench Press so he is a very large man broken by the man mentioned later in... California, has just achieved three new world Records in Powerlifting a very man. Document and publish british Level Records weight … Visit the post for more > Aerobic >! The newsletter you can revoke permission after signing up for the newsletter from world Powerlifting the Records represent. Weightlifter from California, has just achieved three new world Records in Powerlifting link it will take to... Female lifters as at 15 August 2010 15 August 2010, and for many weightlifters is considered the measure... Choose the division and weight Class Visit the post for more States Powerlifting Association permission to email you receive... Time he set this world record bench Press > Records Press Records by Class!