See 16 member reviews and photos. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2019. But in the name of reviews, I decided to take a trip to Benefit to see if their new range, 'Hello Happy', was a foundation that was worth writing about. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I was looking for a new “blur” foundation when my old favorite was discontinued. This page works best with JavaScript. It's not too hard to tell which hand had the foundation on, is it? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation Shade 3 at Amazon.com. But in the name of reviews, I decided to take a trip to Benefit to see if their new range, 'Hello Happy', was a foundation that was worth writing about. Ultraleichte und schwerelose Beschichtung, sofortige Umwandlung der Haut, ohne Masken-Effekt. Everything You Need to Know About Benefit Cosmetics' New Foundation benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2019. Benefit’s NEW Hello Happy Air Stick Foundation with broad spectrum SPF 20 PA+++ sunscreen glides on silky-smooth for longwearing, medium coverage that feels weightless & breathable. Das Kopieren des Inhalts der Website ist ohne vorherige schriftliche Zustimmung von der Administration verboten. Great coverage, feels and smells great, and a little goes a long way. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2019. I read some reviews saying this is a knock off because of packaging be slightly different but to me it’s the same. This is one of the best foundation purchases I’ve made in a while and I’m absolutely in love with the application, formula, and coverage this provides. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Benefit Cosmetics has just released a new member of the Hello Happy foundation family called Hello Happy Air Stick Foundation, a foundation that promises to stay light and stay put, plus … One of my favorite Benefit products. I had Benefit Cosmetics' new 'Hello Happy' foundation … Schöne Haut mit “no Make-up” - Effekt. I had Benefit Cosmetics' new 'Hello Happy' foundation matched to my skin tone and applied to my hands to conceal red marks. So this is definitely not an original hello happy foundation, the price gives that away but I ordered it anyways. I have been using a lot of Benefits Cosmetics products and this product was just as good as the rest of their products. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I was hoping it was the real brand and it really is by the manufacture. It’s perfect color and buildable if you want more, Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2020. This stick foundation … It was my first time using this brand so I was surprised with how light weight it feels on your face and how easily it blends. Farbnuance №31 nicht empfehlenswert. Schöne Haut mit “no Make-up” - Effekt. Benefit Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation, NEU bei Benefit: Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation [Nuance 2]! benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Ultraleichte und schwerelose Beschichtung, sofortige Umwandlung der Haut, ohne Masken-Effekt. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2019, Lightweight and easy to match color to skin, Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2019, Love this foundation. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation Shade 3, See all details for Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation Shade 3, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Photo on the left is what I received and the photo on the right is the original product purchased for $30 at ulta. worth spending the money. Hello Happy :-). Absolutely love this foundation. The only noticeable difference is the packaging and the labeling, the formula goes on great, blends seamlessly, holds for all day wear and really no other complaints. Ein guter Freund für Frauen mit gelblicher Haut! I like a litttle move coverage so I add extra to get my desired coverage. See 6 member reviews and photos. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation review Lightweight foundation review: We tested Benefit's Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation By The Good Housekeeping Beauty team Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Das ist mein Favorit! Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2019. Benefit couldn’t release Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation at a better time since the weather is just starting to break in New York and the long, hard days of humid, hot weather are ahead. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This one is far better than the old one. Vergleich mit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation. It's very buildable but light on your skin. I don’t see any difference in the formula. Benefit Sugarbomb Lipgloss ist eine Karamellbombe mit Pflegeeffekt!