I was able to achieve light to medium coverage with two thin layers of the foundation, using a damp Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. Hello Happy is £25.50 HERE. More colour options. Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation. All Rights Reserved. Hello Happy is £25.50 HERE. Love the look of this! Benefit isn’t one of my faves, but they always make the most wonderful packaging. The friendliest foundation to hit your vanity this summer is the Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation. I believe so but will need to check the ingredient list. If you’re not sure on your shade, go one lighter and use custom colour drops (The Body Shop) to adjust. We will accept samples for review consideration, but we do not have to feature everything – it is up to our discretion. This waterproof stick foundation is formulated with a blend of Chamomile & botanical extracts to blend & build seamlessly for natural-looking coverage that never looks cakey. * Use Code: SLEEPWELL SHOP NOW. Now £ 24.22. Does it contain silicon’s? Now £ 7.22. Learn how your comment data is processed. * Use Code: FALLSHIP SHOP NOW. Benefit Shade 3 is described by the brand as "Light neutral." For questions about this blog, please contact [email protected]. if I was making a foundation for older skin, this would more or less be it! Affiliate links may be used. Was £8.50. The faces on the back made me smile massively! This policy is valid from December 18, 2014. Hello Happy Velvet Powder Foundation is a buildable and velvety-smooth powder foundation! There are 12 shades in the line-up (so far) that carefully addresses all tones – super pale peeps get a look in with shade 1, while the deepest shade is 12. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. . Hello Happy Flawless Brightening medium coverage liquid foundation feels lightweight, looks natural and is virtually undetectable on skin. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog accepts free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. I have shade 4 to show you: Shade 4 Swatch. I have one shade to show you, which is a little too dark for my skin tone, but I have some before and after photos anyway, just so you can see what it can do. Now £ 11.70. Benefit Hello Happy Air Stick Foundation is a cream foundation with a natural finish and medium coverage that retails for $32.00 and contains 0.3 oz. Benefit Hello Happy Foundation. Coverage really is a natural finish (I’m Shade 5 while my tone is warm but will drop to a 4 in winter months) and while you could never say this is a dewy finish product, it’s not matte so doesn’t kill any glow. Benefit 10 is described by the brand as "deep warm." Benefit couldn’t release Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation at a better time since the weather is just starting to break in New York and the long, hard … Quick view + Benefit-'Hello Happy' Travel Size SPF 15 Flawless Brightening Liquid Foundation 10ml. Most importantly, it didn’t feel like it was clogging my pores – it was so comfy! Here is how these two #benefit #hellohappy foundations compare to each other. Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules. Posts are not affiliate driven. Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation Swatch. SAVE 15%. There are, apparently, over 1000 different skin tones in the world. If you’re not sure on your shade, go one lighter and use custom colour drops (The Body Shop) to adjust. SAVE 10%. Notify me of follow-up comments by email.