It applies to the brows extremely easily as you don’t need to work a lot to get decent coverage from it. This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, In-Depth Beauty Brand Review: Benefit Cosmetics, Benefit is their “That Gal” Brightening Primer, Hoola Cream-to-Powder Quickie Contour Stick, The 7 Beauty Products I Buy Over and Over Again, 4 Holy Grail Products You Need in Your Winter Makeup Drawer, 10 Basics I Always Keep in My On-the-Go Makeup Bag, 7 Makeup Products I Use (Almost) Every Day, Plus-Size Fall Outfits 2020: 6 Trendy Looks We Are Obsessing Over, How to Dress Like Emily in Paris (Outfit Guide). Everything you need to know about Benefit’s extensive list of makeup products. It is expensive at €26, but if you like big, long lashes, then it is worth investing. Makeup beginners might enjoy the idea of their eyeshadow kits, since they are supposed to be extremely “user-friendly”, but anyone who likes to be creative with makeup will hate these products. I recommend trying out a sample before purchasing the whole thing, to see if it meshes with your skin type because, well, you never know until you try. Mascara almost every day, and it never budges or fails me in any way, and I couldn’t be happier with this mascara purchase. The Goof Proof Brow pencil is a twist up pencil with a spoolie on the end. All in all, Benefit Cosmetics is a very hit-and-miss brand, that has some unique products you’ll either love or hate. The length and volume lasts throughout the day with no flaking or smudging. It has taken me a long time to find products that will give a beautiful “natural” glow but while away recently, I realised that I had hit on what I believe to be the perfect combination. Being long-wearing and liquid, it is great for hot summers days. There is absolutely no denying the fact that this mascara will give you incribely long lashes. Benefit also has a liquid “highlight” called Dandelion Shy Beam, which is a similar tone to the High Beam but is instead in a matte formula. High Beam is perfect for pale to fair skintones. There are surprisingly only two eyeliners in Benefit’s arsenal of products, a pencil and a gel-pen version. Goof Proof Brow Pencil: This pencil is not as precise as Precisely My Brow, but still has a great formula, and is extremely (read: suspiciously) comparable to the ABH Brow Definer. So, without further ado, here are my findings on Benefit Cosmetics’ makeup: Benefit has one of the most famous pore-filling primers on the market – for good reason. it is a tinted eyebrow gel, with microfiber which gives the brows a fuller look. The Big Easy BB Cream from Benefit is super expensive for a BB Cream ($38), which is essentially a foundation for those who don’t like foundations. Best Tan Removal Body Scrubs in India: Our Top 10! Efficient energy use will not only reduce your energy consumption but it will lower your energy bills as well. Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter Myself and the flawless filter didn’t always get on. It is easily one of the best Benefit Products and is a total must have. Originally I bought the Flawless filter in shade two and if I am honest,…. Let’s just say it’s their most popular brow product for a reason. It stays put for 12 hours without smudging or budging. A growing demand for sustainable products gives manufacturers new incentives to create and sell them. © 2018 - The Beautiful TruthAlainn Delivery Terms and Conditions, Brand Spotlight: Cailyn Ireland Cosmetics, Isadora ACTIVE all day wear foundation review, Gold Fever Hair extensions – Your questions answered. This bronzer is perfect for medium skin tones, but tends to look a little too orange on fairer skin. Gimme brow is a product that you hear bloggers and beauty lovers speak about again and again. However, if you’re someone that has thick brows this is 100% going to keep your brows in place for the day. The formula of this “makeup” is very liquidy, and requires a hefty amount if you want any real coverage to take place. Our engineers are constantly looking for and developing ground-breaking, sustainable materials every day. 6) Benefit Watt’s Up Cream Highlighter Price: $30 What’s your fave product from Benefit Cosmetics? Between the Hoola Bronzer, the Roller Lash Mascara, and their extensive line of eyebrow products, there are a lot of winners in Benefit Cosmetic’s product mix. Sun Beam has the same texture and formula and gives a sun-kissed radiance. Also Read: Best Maybelline Mascara: Top 10. Was anyone else blissfully unaware that Benefit Cosmetics even sold eyeshadow? © Copyright 2013-2018 Heart Bows & Makeup We continue to create new standards for sleep products that are sustainable and safe for your health. Like other mattifying powders, this one can be reapplied throughout the day (if needed) to soak up any excess oils and keep the skin shine-free. This is one of their more unique brow products and has great enough quality, so much so that it might become your new go-to brow product. I’ve decided that it is about time I started a new blog series on The Beautiful Truth. The formula has the perfect texture and is completely smudge and waterproof. Least fave? It comes with a wax and a powder to fill in the brows. Keep in mind, there’s nothing wrong with buying all conventional fruits and vegetables, so don’t let these two lists discourage you from eating healthily. While certain makeup removers do a better job than others, you really need to take care when taking this off, as your lashes can break because the mascara has your lashes so stiff. 3. ka-Brow! I really love this. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. However, like I said, there is a downside and for me it is how hard it can be to remove the mascara. The powder is extremely fine and blends into the skin like magic. Unfortunately, I think there are too many issues with these concealers, from the packaging to the formulas to the sad shade range, for them to be worth their price tags. Overall, Benefit shadows are highly overpriced, with boring shades, so-so formulas, and strange/bulky packaging. Since there are so many brow products in Benefit’s extensive line, I’d figure I’d save time and space by rattling off the Benefit Cosmetics brow products from best to worst in a rapid-fire, need-to-know only format: 1. October 29, 2020, Spooky and Sustainable DIY Halloween Decorations You can make your home more energy efficient by using products and services that use less energy. Lengthening Mascara Price: $24 Mascara (BLACK) Full Size, Benefit Puff Off Instant Eye Gel 10ml by Benefit Cosmetics, Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional Pore Minimizing Face Primer 0.75 Ounce, Benefit Ka-brow! that suits all skin tones. This cream is somewhat long-lasting, but works even better if you layer another highlighter over top to set it in place and add an extra oomph. How I have narrowed it down to 10 I do not know as there are so many more that I could have added in. Your email address will not be published. I won’t even begin to describe what a disappointment the They’re Real! 1) Benefit They’re Real! Here are 5 ways that you can make a difference today: 1)  Influence Manufacturers to Make More Sustainable Products. In the end however, its basically an ombre lipstick with no liner, that ends up looking a little too… much. Not to mention, what on earth is the deal with this Foundation’s super-extra name? Verdict: While there’s really only one Benefit Highlighter I would fervently recommend, the rest of them aren’t bad at all. Unlike the BB Cream, this foundation has a light to medium coverage which can be built up, and a dewier finish (meaning it most likely won’t work well/at all for oilier skin types. This is a strange product all around, from the name to the packaging, to the application itself. Please save yourself hundreds of dollars on luxury antiaging treatments and buy a retinol from The Ordinary, which costs less than an … For my first brand spotlight, I have decided to take a look at some products from Benefit cosmetics. Verdict: Like I said, these blushes are, without a doubt, good quality. Although this is a collaboration, my opinions are 100% my own and are in no way tainted Over the past few months, I have tried out a lot of Cailyn Ireland cosmetic products, to see what my stand out products where. 27 Expensive Beauty Products You Won't Regret Buying. 9) Benefit’s Beauty Kits & Value Price: $30-$50 We also recommend checking out their Posie Tint & Cha Cha Tint. Change begins with each purchase you make. It gives a false lash like effect and is the best hack if you cannot be bothered with natural tips to grow eyelashes. It begins with the raw materials that are scraped out of or harvested from the earth, to the preparation of the raw materials, the manufacturing processes, the packaging, use and ultimate disposal of the product, and it includes the transportation requirements throughout the lifecycle. However, since trying a number of Benefit products over the past few months, I have realised the error in my ways! You can buy it from all Benefit counters for €34 or online from Arnotts here, BareMinerals is a brand I really fell for in the last year. Also Read: Best Lakme Products & Lipsticks. This bronzer is unreal! If brow pencils aren’t your thing, Benefit also released their very own brow gel. 24 Hour Brow Setter: I don’t normally like clear brow gels (I prefer dark brow shades that give my brow hairs more volume) but this benefit brow gel works really well at keeping brow hairs tamed for a really long time. For those that want to dabble in cream contouring, this is a great product to start with. 4. Hey, I'm Sinéad another beauty blogger in the long list of beauty bloggers but as my Mammy always said, "Sinéad there is nobody quite like you". This was my go to mascara a number of years back when it was first released. Do share your cult favorites in the comments! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Liquid Lip Color is a non-matte liquid lipstick, that never fully dries down. Eye Cream, 0.5 oz, Benefit Cosmetics - Total Moisture Facial Cream 1.7 oz, Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Lite Bronzer (Natural Light Bronze) 0.28 oz, Benefit Boi ing Hydrating Concealer - # 01 (Light) 3.5g/0.12oz, Benefit Brow Contour Pro 4-in-1 Defining & Highlighting Pencil Brown Medium, Love Your Scar: How to Heal Beautifully Using Nutrition, Massage, Homeopathy, Yoga and Many More Natural Therapies, Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ 1.7 oz, Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! This info does not constitute financial advice, always do your own research on top to ensure it's right for your specific circumstances and remember we focus on rates not service. 5) Eyebrow products: Benefit Gimme Brow; Brow Zings; Precisely, My Eyebrow Pencil October 22, 2020.