Well, I know what I am mixing this weekend. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here. This is really great to see my favorite brand here. 20 hours ago, by Mekishana Pierre Sign up to our newsletter and receive 10% off your first order. Welcome to Wanderlust and Wellness! I knew that I already had berry vodka at home, so this was a match made in alcohol heaven. They’re my favorite sparkling water brand to use in cocktails! amzn_assoc_region = "US"; Hey there! We love La Croix cocktails, especially in the summer. Make this LaCroix Berry Skinny Cosmo, your holiday signature drink. If you can’t find it, just ask, I have found that liquor store personel are always super willing to help me find what I am looking for and come up with pairing ideas. If you aren’t trying to add a lot of flavor, then just club soda works well too! amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. When it’s hot, I like light drinks that have a fresh flavor profile. Learn how your comment data is processed. Hi, I’m Erin; a wife and a mother to one boy. Allow the syrup to cool completely before transferring, along with the vanilla bean, to a clean, sealable container. Filed Under: Drink Recipes Tagged With: alcohol, cocktails, drinks, wine. Ginger ale works well too! 3 Refreshing La Croix Cocktails Perfect for Sunny Days | eHow Get your daily life hack right in your inbox. 14 hours ago, by Chanel Vargas We love La Croix cocktails, especially in the summer.When it’s hot, I like light drinks that have a fresh flavor profile. So why not do that with a red wine spritzer? Read More…. YES, please!! For an added touch of sophistication and sweetness, rim your cocktail glass with sugar. Allow the syrup to cool completely before straining through a fine mesh sieve and into a sealable container. So why not use LaCroix sparkling water to make your favorite vodka spritzer?? She creates easy, approachable gluten-free recipes for the everyday home cook; because cooking gluten-free doesn’t mean food has to be complicated or tasteless. Please select all the ways you would like to hear from LaCroix Water: You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. From its watercolor-inspired packaging to its fancy flavors (pamplemousse or muré pepino, anyone? It’s made with all-natural flavors and free of calories, sodium, and sweeteners. This is such a great way to enjoy wine during the summer too! Red Wine Summer Spritzer by The Thread Affect. 3 hours ago, by Brea Cubit Add the vanilla bean simply syrup, gin, and a handful of ice. The combinations are endless…and I’m still experimenting. It depends on what type of wine you are using or what flavor you are going for, what the something fizzy will be. This sounds so refreshing!! Garnish drink with some fresh blackberries and enjoy! Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here. Mix up a tropical cocktail that tastes so good you'll think you're on vacation. Play up the berry flavor of Berry La Croix with muddled blackberries, gin and vanilla bean simple syrup. When I was a little girl I discovered my love for baking, and it has remained a passion of mine ever since. Very refreshing! Since La Croix pretty much has a cult like following, everyone is adding it to drinks and using it as a mixer. Make this LaCroix Berry Skinny Cosmo, your holiday signature drink. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; I’m not a huge drinker, but I do occasionally like to enjoy a cocktail every now and again. You could probably use la croix in a white wine spritzer as well….now that I am thinking about that I will have to try it and let you know! Not sure why that is what they are called, but it is. Berry LaCroix + Smirnoff + Strawberries This three-ingredient cocktail recipe is as simple as it gets. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. My days are spent in the kitchen, creating new recipes to share with family and friends. La Croix Grapefruit, Crans-Raspberry, Berry - Variety Pack, 12oz Cans (10-Pack Variety, Total of 120 Oz) 3.6 out of 5 stars 44. They each only take a couple minutes to make and call for fresh, vibrant fruits. In a cocktail shaker, combine the La Croix Berry sparkling water and raspberry vodka. , 28 Crisp Cocktails That Start With a Can of LaCroix, This Lemon Zucchini Bread Is the Most Delicious (and Sneakiest) Vegetable Delivery System, A State-by-State Guide to the Most Popular Thanksgiving Side Dishes, 16 Easy Thanksgiving Desserts That'll Bring the Flavor in No Time, I Can’t Stop Eating Chrissy Teigen’s Chinese Chicken Summer Rolls, Starbucks Isn't Offering the Gingerbread Latte This Year, So Here's How to Make It at Home, It Takes Just 15 Minutes to Make This Easy Stovetop Apple Pie Filling Recipe, A post shared by Online Health & Fitness Coach (@courtneyluebbering). 3 hours ago, by Monica Sisavat ½ oz vodka; 1 oz Cran-Raspberry or Berry LaCroix Sparkling Water; 3 oz Light Cranberry juice; Squeeze of lime; Garnish with lime twist; Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the water and the sugar to a saucepan and set over medium-hight heat. Your email address will not be published. You will need these ingredients for a low calorie cocktail base: 1 shot of tequila; 1 lime; Club Soda or Sparkling Water (I prefer Bai5 or LaCroix) Few drops of Stevia (we use Sweetleaf Stevia) How to make a low calorie cocktail base: Squeeze a lime into your glass with ice. My favorite kind of cocktails! My kids aren’t fans of LaCroix sparkling water but I find that it gives me just the right amount of flavor and carbonation when I want those two combinations. Stirring occasionally, remove saucepan from heat once the mixture comes to a gentle boil and the sugar has dissolved. I love to cook, travel and share it all here! If you are planning on having more than one drink, stick to a low calorie cocktail. Wanderlust and Wellness participates in the Amazon affiliate program. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; In my effort to create lots of fun cocktails this year, another wine spritzer was born! La Croix cocktails seem to be the new thing. Tags Cocktail Summer Alcoholic Tequila Vodka Gin Rum Whiskey Drinks Since 1995, Epicurious has been the ultimate food resource for the home … (Approximately 50 calories per serving.) A super-simple recipe you can throw together with frozen berries, wine, and berry LaCroix. Image Credit: Kristan Raines Blackberry and vanilla bean gin spritzer Things You'll Need. 4 hours ago, by Yerin Kim Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post! Peach Pear LaCroix + Cognac Inspired by a classic Moscow mule, this combination is even more delicious with a splash of ginger beer and some fresh lime juice. I shared a Vodka Soda recipe a few weeks ago that used La Croix. So I created The Broken Bread, a place where I could share my love for seasonal baking and cooking. 3 hours ago, by Brea Cubit 5. 22 hours ago. https://punchdrink.com/articles/lacroix-cocktail-recipes-canned-pamplemousse The berry soda water is slightly sweet, so if you mixed it with a merlot or something dry, it would not go well together. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; So you it is fruity and fizzy. May 12, 2020 by Erin Cullum. For this wine sprizter you really do want to use a sweeter wine. by Navi Ahluwalia Required fields are marked *. Cooking lets my creativity run wild; a few simple ingredients can be turned into a meal that can express love, spark a memory, or set the stage for a lovely gathering. Skip Nav. Fill a glass with ice and add the mango puree, orange juice, and a squeeze of lime. Pour into a low ball cocktail glass, garnish with fresh berries, and enjoy. Normally I stick with wine, but sometimes I prefer a lighter, less sugary drink, especially in the summertime. Remove the leaves from the rosemary and roughly chop. It includes Lillet Blanc and a cardamom sugar rim. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a picture on social media! Required fields are marked *. Garnish with a lime twist. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make! LaCroix, … Garnish with a lime twist. , 28 Crisp Cocktails That Start With a Can of LaCroix, This Lemon Zucchini Bread Is the Most Delicious (and Sneakiest) Vegetable Delivery System, A State-by-State Guide to the Most Popular Thanksgiving Side Dishes, 16 Easy Thanksgiving Desserts That'll Bring the Flavor in No Time, I Can’t Stop Eating Chrissy Teigen’s Chinese Chicken Summer Rolls, Starbucks Isn't Offering the Gingerbread Latte This Year, So Here's How to Make It at Home, It Takes Just 15 Minutes to Make This Easy Stovetop Apple Pie Filling Recipe. I hope you will find plenty to enjoy! 14 hours ago, by Chanel Vargas No need to keep mixing drinks when you can just have a pitcher ready to go! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. amzn_assoc_linkid = "bed224a0da61551b0563719905daa8f1"; A fresh low-carb, low-sugar drink – this La Croix Berry Vodka Spritzer is the perfect summertime drink! For a twist on a bellini, everyone’s second-favorite brunch cocktail, this simple pairing is perfect anytime of year. amzn_assoc_asins = "B011QONIBG,B01AJXGJGQ,B07FVC4GKJ,B073QM7QR1,B071P7RTL5,B07K1HPHR7,B07C9HWPL9,B018QDR0FA"; Remove the seeds from the vanilla bean and add them to the saucepan along with the pod. I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! These recipes are easy enough for a weeknight dinner, but also elegant enough to serve to your dinner guests. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Perfect for parties! LaCroix Berry Skinny Cosmo. What a perfect drink to end the weekend with tonight! By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR. Thanks for having Lacroix in this post. This three-ingredient cocktail recipe is as simple as it gets. Guest blogger, Shannan Monson, started Nutrition Simply, a blog that encourages readers to be the best version of themselves, and one in which she shares healthy recipes and beauty inspirations with them... © LaCroix Beverages, Inc. All rights reserved. 2 hours ago, by Jenny Sugar LaCroix, the Midwestern sparkling water of the moment, is a cultural phenomenon. Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above This wine spritzer uses a sweet table wine as the base, and then I added Berry flavored La Croix. I made a Holiday Wine Spritzer that had added cranberry juice to it as well. You won’t find an easier cocktail than this spritzer! Stir the mixture occasionally and remove from heat once the mixture comes to a gentle boil and the sugar has dissolved. But with a sweeter red wine they pair nicely together.