While some manufacturers make no suggestions about which mattress will work best with their cribs, Dream On Me makes the recommendations simple. Cribs are an essential item for any soon-to-be mother. The Dream On Me Synergy 5-in-1 is well-loved by parents as a standout convertible crib. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). Also, consider the construction material, or literally, what the crib is made of. This crib only one comes in one color, so if you’re looking for something more dramatic, this isn’t the crib for you. You might notice that the Synergy 5-in-1 is the only convertible crib on the list that can boast changing into both a toddler bed and a full-sized bed with framing options. There’s a crib for that. Before we dive into the list, there are quite a few details to consider in choosing a safe crib. goodies. Key features: Many cribs you’ll see on the market convert to toddler beds or even full-size beds. December 21, 2019. If your…, You may be wondering whether it's safe to give your little one a pillow, blanket, or even a soft stuffed animal to sleep with at night. Another excellent bonus feature of this crib which only increases its value for the price? You’ll want to check for recalls and make sure your crib was made after 2011. Made of premium steel, the crib also undergoes a non-toxic hand-finishing process that makes each piece unique. 6) ElanBambino Portable Crib. Dream On Me gives you more options than most with 13 different finishes to choose from on this New Zealand pine convertible crib. Learn when…, When your baby starts rolling over during sleep, you may have concerns about SIDS or lack of adequate rest. It’s also a good choice if you live in a small apartment or if you plan to have your baby sleep in your bedroom. Just because a crib is more expensive, however, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s any safer or better for your baby. Don’t be wary of the low price point—it’s extremely sturdy and will last for more than one kid. © 2005-2020 Healthline Media a Red Ventures Company. Reviewers say this crib is a sturdy and attractive option at a good price. Watching your little one peacefully snoozing in their crib is one of the greatest pleasures of parenting. Related: Are there benefits to co-sleeping with my baby? I absolutely love it, and I’m so happy we went with it!” -Katie. Several people mention that the customer service is lacking with the company. Now that we have the basics of safety covered, it’s time to choose the perfect crib for your little one’s sweet dream space. Graco solves that problem on this convertible crib by making use of that space below the mattress. Considerations: Several reviewers mention that the slats rattle when kicked or otherwise moved, which may wake babies during sleep.