I have long, VERY curly hair, comb never slipped and I dried my hair within 30 mins! Stimulates and massages the scalp. If you’re after the best blow-dry brush for volume, we recommend the ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush Size 3. Lightweight. With a solid 4.4-star rating and over 18,000 positive reviews, this device has become an icon in its category. This medium-sized brush has a vented metal barrel and ionic nylon bristles to reduce frizz and maximise body on short hair of any type. It's also built to nix frizz thanks to its mixed nylon and ball-tipped bristles and ionic technology — together, they work to smooth hair and enhance its shine. Stimulates scalp without irritating it. Cool! While they all feature ionic technology and adjustable heat settings, which model you choose will depend on what kind of hair style you want to achieve. Good with thick, long hair. We only recommend products we love and that we think you will, too. The large, oval-shaped brush is flanked by a combination of bristles (nylon and boar), which work together to lift and volumize from the root while smoothing everything down. BIG NEWS: Liquid Gold Now Comes in a Serum and Here Are Our Thoughts, I'm an Instagram Home Cook - Here Are 10 Beauty Products I Swear By, 4 At-Home Hair Hacks We've Learnt to Embrace (and Love) During the Pandemic, Ever Since I Found My Signature Scent, People Keep Telling Me How Amazing I Smell, Free Express Post on orders over $50 within Australia. I usually spend my time trying to keep my house plants alive, taking walks along Merri creek and showering the cat with obsessive affection. I started working with Adore Beauty in the warehouse just over 2 years ago. Note: You can also pick up this John Frieda model in a 1-inch barrel size, too. How Long Will My Straight Hair Last After Using a Straightener? The most important skincare tip I've learnt here is to wear SPF every day - If only I could tell that to my younger self! Brand and product inclusions are at the sole discretion of Adore Beauty’s highly trained Customer Service team. If you want the best brush to use when blow-drying hair, the most important aspect to take into account is your own hair type. Not recommended for thick or long hair. 5 MINUTES!!!!! Look for well-cushioned brushes with durable bristles. May not penetrate to the base of thick hair. Ibiza Hair G Series Brush, G4, … One customer reported melting brush with a hairdryer. Bristles could be slightly longer. Best Overall: ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush Size 3. Protective rubber cushion stops breakage and detangles medium to long hair by absorbing the “shock” of brushing. Paddle brushes can also be used to massage the scalp. Melted for a few customers when used with blow dryers. Hair smooths out and static is reduced, making paddle brushes ideal for winter brushing. While it only has three heat and speed settings (and a cool function), this hot tool will still work its magic across multiple hair types and skill levels — especially beginners, because it's so easy to use. You can also use a cylinder-shaped hot tool to give your hair loose waves as you would with a curling iron, just look for a more narrow barrel. Glides through the hair. Hot tools with bristles on one side — like a flat paddle brush or one with comb attachments — are ideal for creating straighter styles. Dream of having those ‘just stepped out of the salon’ tresses every day? Effortlessly creating a voluminous do with plenty of lustre, this brush is perfect for maintaining bounce and body while taming hard-to-manage hair. BestReviews wants to be better. Get exclusive content, advice, and tips from BestReviews delivered to your inbox. Rave review: "This dries my hair really well and does a great job of reducing frizz. That’s why we like the brand's round brush for at-home styling. The rounder the brush, the more volume you'll be able to create because the barrel gives you the ability to lift at the root and continue drying on the way down the shaft. Rave review: "If I could give this 10 stars I would, just did my hair for the first time with this. This is also the best blow dry brush for natural hair and curly hair. Just like a regular hair brush, when shopping for a blow dryer brush, you'll notice that there are different shapes and sizes. This makes it so easy now, I use my blow dryer to get my hair kind of dry and then I used this, wow! BestReviews spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. Whether you have a thick, curly, fine, short, or unruly mane, we’ve collated the best hairbrushes for blow drying hair to achieve that ‘do you’ve always dreamt of. This is every curly natural haired girls best friend! 7 of the Best Blow-Dry Brushes for Shiny, Voluminous Hair. Drybar The Double Shot Blow-Dryer Brush. Works well with curly hair and textured ethnic hair. Natural bamboo wood is lightweight and ecologically friendly. They’re mainly intended to brush out and detangle straight or straightened hair. The large barrel is also great for drying and styling long hairstyles quickly and easily. For a straighter, sleeker look, reach for the paddle brush version of the Revlon One-Step. and Can I Straighten Wet Hair?. The best hair dryer brushes for curly hair, thick hair, short hair, and more, including Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer, John Frieda Hot Air Brush, and more. The device features two heat settings and a cool shot function as well as vented, ceramic- and tourmaline-coated barrels for even heat distribution. It’s also great for someone who has trouble holding a hair dryer for too long or needs a light weight hair dryer. and give us feedback about your visit today. These clever hot tools combine the function of a brush with the heat of a blow dryer so that you can easily style your damp hair — sometimes even one-handed. Decent paddle brush that works well for fine hair. Without a doubt, the Denman Classic Noir Large Styling Brush D4N 9 Row is the best brush to blow-dry thick, coarse hair. We only make money if you purchase a product through our links, and all opinions about the products are our own.