Now that there are DLCs around, which DLC should I play and what's the next order? It's not necessary. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later. I’m not too sure. NSFW and illegal content promotion are STRICTLY prohibited. I go with what the situation calls for. I think the base Atlantis quest is made to be completed before the final Cult mission as the Cult cutscene includes a flash of the Atlantis cutscene (in like a montage) that kind of spoils the impact of it. One of the advantages of this method is that it allows us to start playing for the latest titles in the series: Assassin's Creed Origins and Assassin's Creed Odyssey, which serve as a prequel and are two of its best installments. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "The most fun way to play? Question. I am confused do we want the entire map red for Sparta or blue for Athens? I do my best to fully ghost Fortresses so that I don't end up fighting 30 guys at once, but I've been known to use the Ghost Arrow to snipe a few people if the situation calls for it. I have not played AC Odyssey for a long time after I finished the main story. level scaling, mission overload, ways to streamline play? ". Should I take the initiative myself to explore every island I can before continuing the main story or should I trust it to take me to most of the islands in time? Hunted, or Fate of Atlantis? Please review our submission rules and spoiler policy before posting - spoilers must be correctly flaired. Chaire /u/Marxley! I’m level 15, I’ve only just gotten the Adestria, haven’t done the “War in Megaros” mission yet, and I’m all the way down in Crete. We have a Wiki article with a long list of community-created tips that might help you, check it out. Do I complete the legacy of the first blade, then continue to shadow from the east? It still should run find on most mid-range desktops and laptops, though. I’m thinking Main Odyssey > Cult > Atlantis, but could be better finishing the Atlantis storyline before killing all cult members? I've spent hundreds of hours, and I haven't done everything yet. I basically went the "f*** the story, let's level up" route. Heck sometimes I just clear places with fists only, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDsFmfQWT4Y. Why would I want the -50% All Resistances engraving. I just started last week. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. Now that's next level of crazy I can't get into. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is a huge game, with plenty of secrets to uncover and systems to fiddle with. Press J to jump to the feed. In fact, a new RTX 2060 laptop should run this game just fine. Other than that I would always go full stealth with some ghost arrows and a maxed out Sparta kick on enemies standing on cliffs. Im feeling a little lost atm since I can see a bunch of places that are level appropriate for me but I have no actual reason to go to them yet. However, I'm also the type of gamer who like to be almost over kill in some situations, but it doesn't apply as much here as far as power. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, There is a new Creed now, #BLM ✊✊✊✊✊. So far ive been doing all the side quests and objectives in whatever zone the main story sends me to since I really dont like missing out on anything but i also like going through the game in a way that makes sense rpg/story wise. tldr: constantly explore on my own for no story reasons or trust the story and just explore the regions it leads me to? Press J to jump to the feed. i go full assassin because thats how these games were meant to be played. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (431 BC) Odyssey is the earliest entry in the Assassin’s Creed timeline by several centuries. I have a better approach, since Main story and cult story are related, i would say it would be better if along with Main quest, you kill all the cult members then all cult sage memebers, and since Deimos is the "leader" of the cult defeat him after you killed every Sage and then finish the main game, beat deimos and now since cult has fallen, Go and hunt down the Ghost of Kosmos. ", Early in the game I mainly assassin but know it's Warrior> Assassin> Hunter cause I need a challenge so I just rush camps after 1 or 2 stealth kills. I don't remember, I've beaten the game about a month ago. Help! Thanks for posting in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey asking a question about the game. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. TL:DR Enjoy the game, there is no time limit. if you play as Kassandra do the characters acknowledge as a woman? It predates the Assassin Brotherhood by some time, and connects to the rest of the series by exploring how First Civilization artifacts … Wearing boxes and drinking a bourbon n coke. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Now we are going with a second way of approaching the series: what it would be like if we put the story in order. I’m about to complete the game, I’m just wondering if there’s a best order to complete the game in? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AssassinsCreedOdyssey community, Continue browsing in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey. imo yes that’s the best order for the endings, main family then cult then Atlantis. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. I am unable to use abilities/abilities greyed out since last update? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. No need to finish the story if you want to explore all the things first. This is the best advice for sandbox games: having fun. The remote controlled arrow thing really turned me off with the Hunter build early on, and 'ghost' arrow that goes through walls? One thing is absolute, this game is MASSIVE. The latest edition in the Assassin’s Creed Series, Odyssey, is the most demanding AC game to date. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Which DLC should I play first? So many side quests, so many ways to make drachme, so many bodies to stack and not enough hours in the day. You won't have to go to a lot of the places via story until a lot lot later, if at all. … Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! Doing the side quests in whatever area you are while doing main quests is about right. You won't have to go to a lot of the places via story until a lot lot later, if at all. hey everybody. I don't remember, I've beaten the game about a month ago. Because after fate of Atlantis quest line, You never actually return to the world for centuries and you stay in that place to protect it from outsiders. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Stretched out on the couch. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I'm tired of following my dreams. And Legacy of first blade is actually important to tie up its connection with Origins. ". I’m thinking Main Odyssey > Cult > Atlantis, but could be better finishing the Atlantis storyline before killing all cult members? I’m about to complete the game, I’m just wondering if there’s a best order to complete the game in? Chaíre misthios! I found a few legendary animal hunting sites, and I think I found the Minotaur’s Labyrinth, but I’m mostly running from everyone because they’re all 20-30 levels above me. i started playing ac odyssey a few days ago and im currently level 17. just finished with Phokis and got the quest to go to Andros Island. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Assassin>hunter>warrior here too! For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. you take it slow and stealthy and you can take down even the strongest and most defended people. 1 year ago. Then play Pythogoras story line, then Legacy of the First Blade, then fate of Atlantis. ezio was the greatest assassin, "Feel the pain of those inferior beings as you burn in hell! Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. When is the right time to play Fate of the Atlantis? I only really enjoyed fighting warrior style against the mythical beasts. I basically went the "f*** the story, let's level up" route. Order to complete AC Odyssey? Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.