Arno's weren't great either, but I like how you could tell it was the final tier of his style of armor. Doesn't hurt that it also looks great! I think my favorite outfits are Jacob's Outdoorsmen outfit (in my mind it's a perfect blend of being close enough to what everyone else wears to blend in reasonably well while still looking really classy and badass), George Westhouse's/Jacob's Victory leak outfit (I always thought it looked like a Steampunk version of Ezio's black outfit, which makes it awesome), Shay's Templar outfit, and Arno's main outfit. Yeah, I liked some of the outfits for Jacob (gunslighter and outdoorsman) but the shoulder pads really ruined my interest in the other ones. And for Evie, Élise and Military are the best looking for me. http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-syndicate/File%3A04_MasterAssassin-Jacob.jpg. But these ones look like pretty much every other outfit the citizens are wearing, apart from the hood. I haven't unlocked every outfit yet, but I like Baron Jordane's Finery with Jacob and the Nighthawk outfit (usually along with the black dye) with Evie. I liked the whole "collar up" instead of "hood up" for Templar outfits in that game but it was kinda disappointing because the Templar outfit had such a nice design yet I ended up wearing the Dark Assassin most of the time. It looks the part, but is still plain enough that nobody will give you a second glance. In every other game, wearing the assassin outfit made you stand out like balls on a dog, even though they were supposed to allow you to blend in. Each new level added something upon the original base, which was super cool imo. I use the one where Jacob has a top hat (Dracula or something?) I use the outfits that give you a stealth bonus, and I'm happy they look so much better than Edward's stealth suit in IV. I just stared at them every time the dog came near me. George is wearing a modified version of the outfit from the target render, maybe like with Unity they'll release it as free dlc. So i unlocked the Aegis outfit for Evie and the first thing i notice when i equip it is that it's constantly flickering like a Helix Glitch. Jacob has a top hat with every outfit but his default. I loved Shay's Templar outfit but I just wish they followed the boxart and let you wear a hood with it. Lady Melyne's with Black Color and Royal Cape, or Simply Evie with Purple Color and a some Purple Cape. Gosu Noob Copyright © 2012-2020 All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed Syndicate allows you to change your protagonists’ outfits, as it happens with almost every game in the long running Ubisoft saga. Press J to jump to the feed. I also love Jacob's original outfit in Syndicate, the Brass Knuckle Outfit with the flat cap. But the Outdoorsman in Black looks good too. Assassin’s Creed fans are all about the presentation that goes into playing these games. There are good arguments for either being the best. Assassin's Creed Syndicate Best outfit? He's also got a a god damn bow. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. or affiliated Trademarks and protected by international copyright laws unless otherwise noted. I myself use Edwards set for Jacob, even though I really like Ezio's outfit. Jacob looks badass with the Gunslinger coat and a beige color. For Evie, Lady Melanye (or whatever it's called) plus something like Crimson or Midnight Blue. Evie's Outfits screenshot guide for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate lists all costumes for Evie, their stats and how to obtain the suits. When they're not in there, I stuff Jacob in his Maximum Dracula and Evie in Lady Melanye (in white). Marko is a professor of English language and literature, who is particularly interested in PC role-playing games and open-world action games. Cmon man!! And..... No pictures? I really like the outfit you get for finding all the music boxes, I just wish it wouldn't have that weird visual thing to it. And for Evie I use the dracula one from the Gold Edition of the game. Maximum Dracula is perfection, I just fucking love this outfit. It's pretty nice, but I was hoping for something better. “The Wanderer” Trailer Released | Fallout 4. I kinda wished you could customize which hat to wear with which outfit. Shao Jun. I was really annoyed that the Master Assassin outfit for Jacob was just the Legendary Prowler outfit from Unity. I think my favourite outfit might just be the outdoorsman one. AC Valhalla All Codex Page Locations – A Brief History of The Hidden Ones, Sword Kits – Ghost of Tsushima Pillars of Honor Locations, GTA Online Peyote Plant Map Locations – Cactus Animals, Zelda Breath of the Wild Shrine Locations Map – Find & Complete all 120, Rumors of Leicester AC Valhalla – Find Ivarr, An Ode to Yonder City – Talk to People at Yujing Terrace Genshin Impact, AC Valhalla Unwelcome Bug – Can’t Move, Stuck in Longhouse, Follow Hytham Bug Solution – To Serve the Light, AC Valhalla Family Matters & A Seer’s Solace Bug. All content, including text, images and other media, provided on this site are owned by GNUB D.O.O. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate brought us two awesome main characters: Evie and Jacob. That upgraded, plus the Evie skill, and upgraded knives means I one hit most enemies. Shao Jun's for Evie because it's the closest I'll get to playing as her. View entire discussion ( 23 comments) More … Maybe even a bowler hat to throw into the mix. A hood up no hat outfit. Side note: I really wish Jacob had every legacy outfit. As for Evie's, I don't like the red-frill design they have going on. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Your email address will not be published. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Lore Master // Retired AC Wiki contributor. For Jacob, I like his Maximum Dracula outfit. So much so that I'm planning on making his coat. Maximum Dracula is perfection, I just fucking love this outfit. It just didn't Jacob or the atmosphere of the game. It got friggin bear skin attached to its friggin chest. I really like the defenders garb for evie. Personally, Connor all the way. I like Lydia Frye's outfit :( too bad we only get that small bit. i was at a party this weekend and the guy had a dog with balls i truly could not stop staring at. And for Evie, Élise and Military are the best looking for me. I can't stand that part. He looks like one of his Rooks that way. User Info: Shadowhunterx59 Shadowhunterx59 4 years ago #1 To me it's maximum Dracula, it looks just so badass "We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell." Press J to jump to the feed. No armor of brutus love? Its alright I guess but nothing too wow about it, That's precisely why it's so good. On Jacob i use Baron Jordane's Finery (that's the one with the cape right?) I like the 'black and white' contrast between them, so I have Jacob in Master Assassin and Evie in the Aegis armor. I'm a huge fan of the Victorian Legend outfit for Evie, and used to usually either use Lady Melyne's or her standard one; and for Jacob I use either the Master Assassin or the Outdoorsman one.Mostly it always takes me a while to get to stop using the default (or in Jacob's case, the one used during promo) outfits for some irrational reason lol and it's the same reason why, although I was super happy to unlock the other character's outfits, I really couldn't get to use them for too long as they just look wrong to me ;--; For Evie, I prefer the Nighthawk, Military, or Lady Melyne outfits. Evie's Outfits There are 10 outfits available for Evie Frye in AC Syndicate. The multiple layers looked very bulky as well. The master assassin outfit for Syndicate is the best from the entire series Because they not only look pretty cool, but they don't stand out from the current period's clothing at all. The gosunoob.com content may not be used, reproduced or copied without the prior express written consent of gosunoob.com, Ubisoft has decided to reward all players of the upcoming. The name of … I adore the creature outfit for Jacob. I really want the Assasins Outfit from the begining that George Westhouse and the Assassin from the first screenshots was wear. fans are all about the … All Legacy outfits looks really good on her too. I don't particularly like the MA outfits this time around, I'll be honest. When you're rope launching across a building and Jacob holds his arms up to grab the line, those shoulders just look like a mess. Evie will get a colorful new steampunk costume with sparkling ornaments on her left shoulder which should be enough to deter some miscreants. Simply Evie This is Evie's basic outfit that she begins the game with. I love his original outfit too, I just wish there was a colour option with a bit of yellow flair, to match The Rooks! Plus, Jacob has a top hat. You're supposed to hide in plain sight, can't really do that with what Ezio was wearing. Also I do prefer the black/red over the traditional white/red even though black and red is mainly the Templar colour combo. Because they not only look pretty cool, but they don't stand out from the current period's clothing at all. Im so used to seeing fixed dogs. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Home » Assassin's Creed Syndicate » Free AC: Syndicate Outfits, Your email address will not be published. I think Jacob's is a bit too 'busy' at the front, with far too many layers of clothing, (and the shoulder pauldron is massive). With some Brown-like color. Jacob must wear "simply Jacob" in green. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise.