You can also use multiple pans for the batter, though you’ll need to double the crust. However, small circular pans are common along with squares, rectangles, and hearts. This will generate steam to help prevent the cheesecake from drying out. Since cheesecake can't be tested for doneness like a regular cake, all you'll do is make a hole in it. If you can't get it out of the pan, break out the forks and dig right in. This is why baking has become a part of every household where everyone enjoys the liberty of exploring the wonders of what flours could make. This pan is used to bake dishes that cannot be easily inverted for removal from the pan. You don't want to let all that steamy air out. And unlike a springform pan, the construction is totally seamless; the bottom piece simply drops into the pan, which has a wide but perfectly flat lip to catch it (and give your fingers a safe place to grip the bottom of the pan). You want to mix the batter thoroughly but not too thoroughly. We know it's tempting, but don't open the oven while baking. Make sure to grease the bottom and sides of the pan before you press the graham cracker crumbs into the bottom and pour in the batter. The Hiware springform pan set is perfect for cheesecake, mousse, quiche, coffee cake, and other similar sensitive recipes that shouldn’t be turned upside down. In this long window, websites referred to in the text can shut down, recommended products can be reformulated, and, unfortunately in my case, essential equipment may be discontinued. Great tutorial Jasline. Springform pan used to make a Deep-dish pizza crust. So, we have listed some considerations to help you find the perfect one for you… Size. The Springform Pan Cheesecake Leakproof Cake Pan 6qt Bakeware has the dimensions of 10.8 x 10 x 2.9 inches. Springform pans are awesome in making cheesecakes as they can release beautiful and perfect cheesecakes. And there you have it! Pulling the cheesecake out… and also a sneak peak to an upcoming cheesecake recipe! Perfect Cheesecake Water Bath Springform Pan - Best for Water Bath: 10 x 12.7 x 3 inches: 1.26 pounds: Yes: 100% satisfaction guarantee: MCIRCO Springform Pan: 8.8 x 8.8 x 2.7 inches: 10.7 ounces : No: 100% customer satisfaction: Bellemain Professional Springform Pan - Best Professional Springform Pan: 7 x 7 x 2.3 inches: 10.1 ounces: Yes: 2-year warranty: CooKares Premium Springform Pan… This is especially significant with cheesecakes and other fragile desserts or cakes that stick to the pan. My springform pan is the largest in the house, so I have to bake the cheesecake without a water bath. No one did. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Except I only have springform tins and muffin tins.. At least I can still get a lot of cheesecake making from them! The bottom piece is also smooth and flat, no grooved lip, textured patterns, or beveling involved. And with the three sizes of this pan set, you can choose the most appropriate size for your baking needs. The set includes three pieces of non-stick pans (6-inch, 8-inch, and 10-inch) and 50 pieces of parchment paper liners for each pan. You can also rely on its sturdiness as it has thick walls that can withstand high temperatures as high as 4500 Fahrenheit. Diminutive burritos as they're made in Sononra, Mexico. Also, do consider other features that would give you better your cooking experiences such as the pan’s latches, lips, and bottom surface textures. All this to say, I'm obsessed with this pan. Hi Gemma! A springform pan is definitely the best cooking vessel for baking a wonderful cheesecake. The best pan for baking a cheesecake is a springform pan. Regular baking tins are usually my last resort – when I want to make a square/rectangle cheesecake. Or you can enlist the help of your friend to push out the cheesecake. The easy removal of the sides from a springform pan lends itself to dishes with delicate bottom layers such as the graham cracker crumb crusts commonly constructed for cheesecakes. Some of the most common recipes to call for springform pans are cheesecakes and tortes. My springform pan is the largest in the house, so I have to bake the cheesecake without a water bath. The size of your springform pan should be a match to your needs. Learn how your comment data is processed. For something very unique and with some obvious benefits, the affordable price of this springform pan is fantastic. If you see something not so nice, please, report an inappropriate comment. The stuff in tubs has air whipped into it and won't give you the right texture. If your recipe calls for a 10-inch springform pan, a 9×13 pan, 9-inch tube pan or 10-inch Bundt cake pan would be good substitutes. Only use solid, rectangular blocks of cream cheese. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Was a bit surprised why you’d think it’s meant for cheesecakes only.