They are a legume!(bean). The difference really isn't huge, Regular usues a small amount of hydrogenated oils and adds a dash of sugar. I tend to have it mid morn or pre workout as im on keto, so atleast the carbs in it are put to some use. As Hilly said, Almond butter would be a much better source of fats than Peanut Butter. Bodybuilding.com℠ and BodySpace® are trademarks of Bodybuilding.com. Grab a piece of multigrain bread and slap on some organic peanut butter, and you are good to go. If it is natural, than 7:41:15 am, 1:21:33 pm, and 7:48:32 pm are the prime spots. Also, I eat lots of nuts, olive and flax seed oil. The biggest and most important peanut butter decision is also the most fun. Slow release protein is important pre bed as you are likely not to replenish for at least 6 hours (depending on how long you sleep for). But IMO not enought to make that much of a difference either way. when ure hungry and need to add fat to a meal. The content on our website is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice or to replace a relationship with a qualified healthcare professional. That Peanuts aren't a nut? Author has 552 answers and 387.2K answer views. Even a protein shake mixed with peanut butter is not a good idea; there will be too much for your body to process, and the unused sugars will simply be transformed into fats. Try It: Peanut Butter Oatmeal 3 / 13 Naturally, therefore, peanut butter is a great booster in the morning. Natty gets the slight edge as far as beeing the healthier choice. The general consensus is to avoid fats directly PWO. Pick chunky or smooth. However, if you are looking to gain some weight- because a healthy weight is what the goal should be- by all means have a spoonful or three. Morning is fine. I've been eating regular, figure I need to eliminate that and replace it with natural. Is there any times e.g. If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush. How can you lose fat eating 6 times a day, when I keep putting on weight eating only twice a day. It contains peanuts, some oils, and a certain amount of sugar. It's easy! Since peanuts are a great source of carbohydrates and fats, peanut butter is also very rich in these two elements. Any thoughts? It seemed so much drier and less tasty. Sign up for a new account in our community. Preferably (you are not allergic) with cold beer and pretzels at the end of a long productive day like you had when you smoked but quit. It depends entirely on the peanut butter. Some studies show that, in the United States, women who live on the Eas…